Mikhila McDaid #4 Mikhallax & Shane cant stop spending, seems like Vlogmas is never ending

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would have to paint them, same as all her woodwork is cream, but i think that might be the gloss yellowing.its a pet hate of mine
Someone with thought and consideration painting them well, is far different to Miss America slapping wobbly coats of a knocked off version of whatever she thinks someone on reality TV in America might do. 😂

Reactions: 4
Ok I finally found it! I cropped the image from BooksNCats then reverse searched the photo of the front of the house, the estate agents have removed it from rightmove but you can still see the listing and photos 👌 top tattleing. 😂

Try reverse searching this photo, that will take you to the link? 👌 hope this is ok to post?

Oh it's actually quite small. No idea why I thought it would be bigger.

Reactions: 1
That ugly worm down brown grey couch in the living room has to go in the tip. Those cheap looking metal and glass table need to go. Nothing matches in their livingroom.
She needs to buy some quality furniture. A nice neutral couch with 2 real wood end tables with matching lamps. Or a smaller sectional.
Hopefully she will not clutter up that room with odd pieces of junk.
The dining room and son called snug looks jammed already. It's a very small room. Table and bench is too big. That ugly blue sofa and saggy bench need to go. Again that cheap kallax is back. She has no taste.
Small white round table with 4 matching chairs would be better. A nice white wood with glass hutch where the tv is.
She could put that black cabinet ( would paint it white or strip it back to the natural wood) across from the hutch .
That's what happens when you go on another manic shopping spree before your parents move out their junk.

That ugly worm down brown grey couch in the living room has to go in the tip. Those cheap looking metal and glass table need to go. Nothing matches in their livingroom.
She needs to buy some quality furniture. A nice neutral couch with 2 real wood end tables with matching lamps. Or a smaller sectional.
Hopefully she will not clutter up that room with odd pieces of junk.
The dining room and the so called snug looks jammed already. It's a very small room. Table and bench is too big. That ugly blue sofa and saggy bench need to go. Again that cheap kallax is back. She has no taste.
Small white round table with 4 matching chairs would be better. A nice white wood with glass hutch where the tv is.
She could put that black cabinet ( would paint it white or strip it back to the natural wood) across from the hutch .
That's what happens when you go on another manic shopping spree before your parents move out their junk.

Reactions: 4
The yellow windows and council house estate doors would be enough to put me off buying that place. It makes everything seem so dated.

As someone has already said, rather than painting walls in £38 baby tit brown paint, she should regloss the woodwork as that would give the biggest refresh to the room.

She’s never wanted to spend money on blinds as generally you can’t pick up made to measure on the cheap! Instead she’s had ill fitting tension rods where the curtains fall down. Curtains, I mean nets. Stuff like this makes such a big difference to a room yet she just spends on cheap nasty furniture.

Reactions: 8
The yellowing is deffo the gloss because when they were getting ready to sell, she was doing the ones in the living room, it’s definitely the finish in that house!

Reactions: 3
Finally found the house! Thank you! There are much much nicer ones on the market than that! Doesn’t look very nice on the images at all!

She mentioned it awhile ago but she was saying her brothers girlfriend when she could go back her brother would form a support bubble with her parents but her parents already have a bubble with her grandma (who she had been avoiding) so that’s not allowed is it? Like she is thick thick thick and the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree at all

I found her parents house and I think the furniture in those photos makes it look not great. People make the mistake of putting way too big furniture in small spaces like that. It could look really lovely.
Thing is, her parents taste in decor is awful so it will probably not look as nice as it could.

Reactions: 3
Their two chairs look like the massage chairs you put £1 in and don’t quite match the sofa. I really don’t like their furniture, but then they’re probably a similar age (prob a smidge younger) to my parents and I don’t like theirs. The antique looking dining table and chairs are horrible and too overpowering.

What is that horrible dolls house? That’s the last thing I’d was staring at me in the middle of my living room. Looks like a cross between a pub from the 1700s and the Weasley’s Burrow.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If that’s her dolls house as a child in the picture that explains a lot about the adult she is today.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So, I’m not her biggest fan, but I did find it quite endearing how excited she was in the moving days vlog. You can really see how it must have been hellish on all sides for them the way they lived their lives the last 5 years and she seemed also genuinely happy for her parents. I did really enjoy that vlog 😊. But, the last one and the insta posts about her new bedroom and the cloffice...well I don’t care how she decorates, that’s up to her. I don’t find the bedroom too bad tbh. I am a woman mid 40’s no kids, just me and hubby, so I do have my own room of sorts, like a dressing room/bedroom/office (now I’m wfh for the foreseeable) and I can live like that selfishly, because, well I can! But to be so excited for all that and not once mention the kids rooms or what’s she’s doing to them etc is so bad! She even stole ellas mirror for her new cloffice...she’s like a bluddy teenager. I’m really hoping in the coming weeks we will see that she’s donated the other bed to one of the kids and made and effort to do stuff for them! Even the bluddy dog has been turfed out! It’s like she’s in this blinkered zone of just catering for herself and her immediate needs, so strange!!

Reactions: 2
So, I’m not her biggest fan, but I did find it quite endearing how excited she was in the moving days vlog. You can really see how it must have been hellish on all sides for them the way they lived their lives the last 5 years and she seemed also genuinely happy for her parents. I did really enjoy that vlog 😊. But, the last one and the insta posts about her new bedroom and the cloffice...well I don’t care how she decorates, that’s up to her. I don’t find the bedroom too bad tbh. I am a woman mid 40’s no kids, just me and hubby, so I do have my own room of sorts, like a dressing room/bedroom/office (now I’m wfh for the foreseeable) and I can live like that selfishly, because, well I can! But to be so excited for all that and not once mention the kids rooms or what’s she’s doing to them etc is so bad! She even stole ellas mirror for her new cloffice...she’s like a bluddy teenager. I’m really hoping in the coming weeks we will see that she’s donated the other bed to one of the kids and made and effort to do stuff for them! Even the bluddy dog has been turfed out! It’s like she’s in this blinkered zone of just catering for herself and her immediate needs, so strange!!
Exactly she has STOLEN Ella's lights. Weren't they a birthday present?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
You can see in this video that the windows were already a deep cream colour (I think to match the kitchen units) in the kitchen and dining area but they have definitely aged poorly.

If that’s her dolls house as a child in the picture that explains a lot about the adult she is today.
I wonder did she rearrange the furniture in it in a manic fashion 20 times a day as a child 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Its sad to watch that video and see how optimistic she is about the house
I know! I watched it back and thought ‘if only you knew what it would be like and took advice from other people’ I think it’s taken a massive toll on her and her relationship with her parents.

Reactions: 6
I am hoping Ella allowed this, but also hope that she buys her something else as a replacement!! Unbelievable 🤦🏼‍♀️.
Not long ago she showed ellas room and ella has changed nearly everything from the birthday makeover,obviously wasnt her taste

Reactions: 9
I knew where they lived when she mentioned the tesco and seeing outside the front door onto the street. My brothers girlfriend lives close by . I hope they are very happy there !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.