Mikhila McDaid #4 Mikhallax & Shane cant stop spending, seems like Vlogmas is never ending

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The living room looks awful and don't get me started on the bedroom... 🤦🏼‍♀️.

Can't wait to see how out of place the green chair looks in a few weeks.

Reactions: 12
It’s definitely the same house, its got the same blue shelving units. Can I screenshot and remove specifics?

F42CA123-4644-4589-AB65-CAC31CC79484.jpeg

Reactions: 4
I must be the worse tattler because I still can’t find the house listing.

Ok I finally found it! I cropped the image from BooksNCats then reverse searched the photo of the front of the house, the estate agents have removed it from rightmove but you can still see the listing and photos 👌 top tattleing. 😂

I must be the worse tattler because I still can’t find the house listing.
Try reverse searching this photo, that will take you to the link? 👌 hope this is ok to post?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I found it too, the house has more character than the beige box at least.

Ok the new vlog, her accent is more fake and less donny than usual, maybe because she now lives in a New England mid centenary modern home :LOL:

Nothing matches or even coordinates in the living room, navy bureau, black chair, green chair, grey knackered chesterfield sofa. terracotta rug WTF

She ordered a fire pit- does she know that means she will have to physically go outside and leave the 24/7 reality tv she is usually glued to?

In my opinion the house doesn't look much better than before her parents moved out, just less stuff. It defiantly seems hoarding issues run in the family.

Reactions: 11
I’ve had to pause the vlog to come on here for a rant...Milo has to be the most irritating child I’ve encountered. The way he’s playing up to the camera and “accidentally” throwing hisself on the floor. He clearly is dying for his mum’s attention but she’s more interested in talking to the camera.

Why is she so attached to that vile sofa? The colour palette in that room is so mismatched, it’s going to look awful.

Final thought - the IKEA click and collect order, will it be a bed for Milo? Or the row of Billy bookshelves to clutter up the landing?

Reactions: 13
Did someone die and leave her that fugly sofa because that must be the only explanation for keeping it!
She has spent 4x the price of a decent sofa on tat.

• Heart
Why are her patio doors yellow? Is that from the smoke from her dad? 🤢
The kitchen windows are really creamy yellow too. I’ve never noticed the windows much in the other rooms, but she has curtains hiding them often. But the creamy yellow looks awful against the white, and now blue bits in the kitchen.

I don’t know of any houses where the pvc windows are cream, but I guess they exist, or are they coated aluminium?

I still don’t understand why she wouldn’t have a blind in the kitchen. Open it in the day, but close it so everyone can’t see in of a night or when you’re out!

Reactions: 7
CEB5C3E6-FF93-420A-8EAE-AC127750F694.jpeg
Why has Em bought them this mug 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ It’s the same bloody house!!!!

The mug should say “the one where Lee and Khila gain 2 more rooms in their house for all their tit

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
The hashtags kill me “kind of”...there is no kind of about it. You have not moved and it’s not a new house.

Crikey she is delusional! Why are people feeding this delusion 😂

Reactions: 9
Its the colour of all the window frames,annoys the hell out of me
The developer really cheaped out on fittings on those houses!

The kitchen windows are really creamy yellow too. I’ve never noticed the windows much in the other rooms, but she has curtains hiding them often. But the creamy yellow looks awful against the white, and now blue bits in the kitchen.

I don’t know of any houses where the pvc windows are cream, but I guess they exist, or are they coated aluminium?

I still don’t understand why she wouldn’t have a blind in the kitchen. Open it in the day, but close it so everyone can’t see in of a night or when you’re out!
She’s not got blinds because she would rather spend money on junk and ugly furniture.

Reactions: 7
The yellow doors look vile..in fact the whole thing looks like a student accommodation

Reactions: 11

I’m waiting for the day she takes it upon herself to paint the window frames and knocks £20k off the price of her house by doing a really tit job.

Reactions: 6
The tiled floor in that ‘snug’ must have been so cold for her parents to use as a living room.. they never had a rug in there from what I remember either?
Why is she using terms like ‘motif’ ...?! What is wrong with her. A psychologist would have a field day with her. She needs to go onto an institution for 3-6 months for therapy.
The fact she’s put her bed up against the back of the window annoys me too... looks awful.
She’s really bugging me today !

'Lee's coming home with pizza'. HOW MANY TAKEAWAYS??

Last edited:
She’s not got blinds because she would rather spend money on junk and ugly furniture.
Yeah, waited 4 years as she didn’t want to spend £140 on them for the living room, but now just panic bought probably £2k worth of tat. Makes sense.

I’m waiting for the day she takes it upon herself to paint the window frames and knocks £20k off the price of her house by doing a really tit job.
Absolutely gonna happen within the next couple of months!

Reactions: 5
I would have to paint them, same as all her woodwork is cream, but i think that might be the gloss yellowing.its a pet hate of mine

The comments are hilarious all arse licking her amazing new house :ROFLMAO:

I feel so bad for manny the neglected frug you can clearly see how upset he is about the move and his blue sofa has been put in the SNOG (its SNUG annunciation kallax cmon) and he has nowhere to sleep now, no bed nothing just like mylo

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.