Mikhila McDaid #4 Mikhallax & Shane cant stop spending, seems like Vlogmas is never ending

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy hell guys. That home haul what on earth happens to her voice at 1.10? The first minute is her usual northern self, and at 1.11 she turns into a high pitched balloon drug idiot? Then she goes back to her normal accent at 1.35 - guys rewatch and see what I mean man!
Omg 😂😂😂 that is some awful editing she sounds like a chipmunk!!!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You’d think she’d have ironed the bedding at least before taking that photo 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
She could have a mortgage for a fraction of what she must be paying now, I mean they listed it at 275😬

Reactions: 3
What did you say?!?!! Surprised there was no antagonistic reply!
Just asked why she was calling it a new house when they hadnt moved and if Milo had an actual bed yet instead of you know... shelves 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Just asked why she was calling it a new house when they hadnt moved and if Milo had an actual bed yet instead of you know... shelves 🤦🏻‍♀️
Haha! Good on you. She must have been broken not to reply though.

Reactions: 9
I had a quick look and I couldn't find it either, I am from that area so was just curious. Her hotel style bedroom looks like there was an explosion at the bland factory.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I had a quick look and I couldn't find it either, I am from that area so was just curious. Her hotel style bedroom looks like there was an explosion at the bland factory.
Thought it must just be me, but I can’t find it. Maybe the OP has got it confused with another property. As stupid as Mik is I don’t think she’d show so much of the outside if it was listed online still, she never shared much of their area when they house shared.

She’s probably just looked on tattle and saw it was a tattler 🤣
Looking for feedback on her dingey B&B vibe bedroom.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She keeps talking about storage.... hun, you’ve got way too much tit, you don’t need hallway storage, you need to properly declutter!

Why do they have to have a telly near the kitchen and dinning room? Like wtf? Just have less clutter!! Just have a clear space going from the kitchen to the garden, and then have space for your utility, her inability to live in empty space is beyond frustrating!! Like she’s been complaining about space and then she’s gone mental, I feel sorry for those poor kids, nothing for them, no consideration or mention on how they’ll feel not always having their grandparents round!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I want to know what she will buy to fill that space in the living room whilst she has to wait a few weeks for her sideboard?

Reactions: 4
It looks like ET. The house would have looked better anyway without so much garbage in it.
It's funn because it's Lee's chair of dreams and mik just had to buy a replica for him. Really mik, you just wanted to copy Caz on her new build. Again.

Screenshot_20210122-232027.png

This is the pink she's painting the entire bathroom including doors and trims ...

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.