Mikhila McDaid #4 Mikhallax & Shane cant stop spending, seems like Vlogmas is never ending

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Terraced just going from the looks of the rest of the street, looks like it has front parking too from when she was sat in her car...
But the house to the left of her when she’s in the car is a semi detached and it looks like she’s parked in a drive.. so I don’t think it is a terraced I just re watched the part in her video!

But the house to the left of her when she’s in the car is a semi detached and it looks like she’s parked in a drive.. so I don’t think it is a terraced I just re watched the part in her video!
Could have just done that because she’s miss self important 😅😂

Reactions: 2
I think that is an end of terraced, it looks like her parents have neighbours on the other side...

Reactions: 1
Does anyone have a rough ballpark figure of the price? Like 100-150k? If that's allowed?

No idea and no idea of what area other than Donny. It’s not on the estate agents page either. Wouldn’t be surprised if they’ve removed the listing. Would she have been silly enough to show the front if it was still live considering she’s always been quite respectful of their privacy/space.

Holy hell guys. That home haul what on earth happens to her voice at 1.10? The first minute is her usual northern self, and at 1.11 she turns into a high pitched balloon drug idiot? Then she goes back to her normal accent at 1.35 - guys rewatch and see what I mean man!

Oh and put your gosh darn hands down you are not directing traffic. Could her background look any more cluttered? Its like shes trying to shove every house purchase she ever made into the background snort laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The house is a 3 bed semi that was listed at £150,000 if that helps and the front door is dark gray.

Reactions: 4
And it’s on right move? I still can’t find it
I can’t on the strike site.
how cheap are houses round there! I don’t know the areas like, so they could be dead rough. But I’m in the NW and these are way cheaper than near me.
Why didn’t she get something like this 4 or 5 years ago 100k cheaper than she’s in, with parking?!

FYI mikki the Hamptons doesn’t look cheap, nasty & tacky. Those curtains. Jesus. The ‘fluffy’ bed spread. Ugh. The colour vile.
2899B1A4-FF60-4561-B9C8-9158FCA8F16B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I can’t on the strike site.
how cheap are houses round there! I don’t know the areas like, so they could be dead rough. But I’m in the NW and these are way cheaper than near me.
Why didn’t she get something like this 4 or 5 years ago 100k cheaper than she’s in, with parking?!
Because they didn’t have the money, they still don’t have the money, lee had some weird debt on his name and mik can’t save! It all just illustrates that she could if she has the money get something really good, however they’re now tied into a house that hate. I’ve noticed the part of Yorkshire she lives in hasn’t had a massive regeneration yet where as parts of Liverpool and Manchester have, and people have flocked there outside of London really pushing the prices up!

Yes, houses are really cheap here. I have no idea why they’ve taken on the bigger mortgage on the new build? New Builds just don’t hold their value around here at all because they are always building more so there is no motivation to purchase a second hand new build when you can get a brand new one for the same price/cheaper/buyer deals - I think that’s why she couldn’t sell her house. Why didn’t they move? It all seems so dodgy to me, they obviously wanted something else...

Reactions: 4
It’s 100% on Rightmove. It was reduced on the 28/08...
Still can’t find it and been looking for hours 🤔 not one of the ones reduced on 28th I’ve done a 10 mile radius of Doncaster too.. still can’t find it 🤦🏻‍♀️

6426EFD3-E108-4D91-A2A2-2592FBAE0C5F.png

She’s such a divvy!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There isn’t even a proper curtain pole hanging the curtains up, another tension rod and something else.

She’s gone way over board with the beige.

FYI mikki the Hamptons doesn’t look cheap, nasty & tacky. Those curtains. Jesus. The ‘fluffy’ bed spread. Ugh. The colour vile. View attachment 397203
Omg it looks like a bedroom from q&d :ROFLMAO:

Still can’t find it and been looking for hours 🤔 not one of the ones reduced on 28th I’ve done a 10 mile radius of Doncaster too.. still can’t find it 🤦🏻‍♀️

View attachment 397272
She’s such a divvy!!!
New house wow she is embarrassing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.