Mikhila McDaid #4 Mikhallax & Shane cant stop spending, seems like Vlogmas is never ending

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s had to put in a couple of full days work for someone else’s benefit and not hers! Packing and transporting boxes from house to house and not laying in bed watching American tv shows, ignoring her kids.

Reactions: 7
Did her parents have separate cutlery, utensils and plates all in the kitchen?? There's only 4 adults there, they could have shared 1 set and put the rest in storage. They definitely weren't really co-habiting at all, it was more like a HMO.

She called the kitchen tap a faucet 🤯

Now bought a big light up mirror for en suite and ordered a green (??!) velvet chair for the living room. That chair will look spot on with the faded grey sofa, pleather chair, orange/blue patterned rug black sideboard and up-cycled navy bureau. 👍

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
So a pantry and a wet bar in the utility room, strange I keep my washer/ tumble drier, ironing board and iron in there, God! she is so pretentious.

Reactions: 11

Now bought a big light up mirror for en suite and ordered a green (??!) velvet chair for the living room. That chair will look spot on with the faded grey sofa, pleather chair, orange/blue patterned rug black sideboard and up-cycled navy bureau. 👍
I thought Lees ugly chair was going in there too? It’s not w sofa showroom Mik get a grip!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t wait to see the end result...I feel like it’s going to look cheap, mismatched and chaotic.

Reactions: 12

Yes I hear her call it a faucet too! No Khila, in donny it’s called a tap. In fact I’m pretty sure most English people call it a tap.
I agree with you about the damn chair she’s ordered. For all the money she has spent in 2 chairs, she could of replaces that sofa

Reactions: 10
Yes I hear her call it a faucet too! No Khila, in donny it’s called a tap. In fact I’m pretty sure most English people call it a tap.
I agree with you about the damn chair she’s ordered. For all the money she has spent in 2 chairs, she could of replaces that sofa
Or get her son a proper bed

WTF is a 'wet bar' ?! She's on another planet (or the moon)

She keeps referring to 'the move' but I can't work out if it's her parents house move or her own imaginary house move she's referring to

Reactions: 15
WTF is a 'wet bar' ?! She's on another planet (or the moon)

She keeps referring to 'the move' but I can't work out if it's her parents house move or her own imaginary house move she's referring to
It's a bar with a sink apparently (thanks Google) -isn't the big shed in the garden also set up as a bar/pub?

Reactions: 6
Would imagine her dad is taking his bar stuff. Looks like it’s loads of bar memorabilia he’s been collecting for years.
I had to Google wet bar too, who says that for their house?! And why in the utility? It’s a utility do your laundry there, keep your ironing board and vacuum cleaner there?! Make your drinks in the kitchen like a normal person? Have a little drinks trolley or shelves to keep your fancy bottles on?

Reactions: 13
Would imagine her dad is taking his bar stuff. Looks like it’s loads of bar memorabilia he’s been collecting for years.
I had to Google wet bar too, who says that for their house?! And why in the utility? It’s a utility do your laundry there, keep your ironing board and vacuum cleaner there?! Make your drinks in the kitchen like a normal person? Have a little drinks trolley or shelves to keep your fancy bottles on?
But I’m the Hamptons they have wet bars .. you know those bars with faucets. 🙄 utilities are for the help!

Mikki you’re in Donny babe. Get your head out of America’s butt hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Screenshot_20210119-213350~3.png

I just saw this comment non her best friends self build Instagram. You know how much mik is SO SO SO damn jealous of Caz. Well clearly someone is replying about miks tacky doors and she's made a passive aggressive comment in response. Like she's not just doing this on her YouTube channel but on peoples Instagram posts now!! She really is deluded.

Reactions: 2
I noticed this, I think most English people would have to make a conscious effort to say faucet over tap.

I noticed this, I think most English people would have to make a conscious effort to say faucet over tap.
I'll admit that I tend to slip into American phrases and pronunciations because I grew up on American TV over British TV but I have never once said faucet. I definitely think she does it deliberately.

I can’t believe she said faucet 😂😂😂 she needs to stop obsessing over faucets and crappy chairs and buy her son a bleeping bed!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s the way she paused Claire her brain was forgetting words, no, you bint, you’re putting it on.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.