Mikhila McDaid #4 Mikhallax & Shane cant stop spending, seems like Vlogmas is never ending

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t read here...but;

1. Would we like a debt update?
2. Cutting her hair would make no difference to whether she washes or styles it. She’s just not that person.
3. Clearly had her nose in an American English theasurus.
4. Realised that she might have ADHD.
5. Did she purposely over edit her latest video to troll us with the accent it gave her😂?!

Hi Khila, stop neglecting your poor son and by him a new bed.

Reactions: 12
In reality, she may not see the use of a utility room as she seems to wear dirty clothes most of the time. I doubt the washing machine gets much use.
The kind of mother she is is very telling. Spending so much on junk but won’t buy her son a bed. She has no shame.
I’m looking forward to seeing how she arranges all her new junk around the two extra rooms she has 😂

Reactions: 11
I say it all the time but who is this women we are watching these days? She has had a personality transplant. She always came across as bubbly fun and someone could approach in a party etc but she has become such a different person. In her head she is Rachel Zane, in power suits, living in the Hamptons with no kids and endless coffee.

When is she gunna realise she’s heading towards 40, has two kids, lives in a dark characterless box in donny, has a chavvy jones est 1986 tattoo on her wrist, has ruined her hair again, neglecting her kids (and for what?) and she organises train journeys for a living and she ain’t a high flier solicitor!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The faucet thing is giving me Hilary Baldwin vibes.

but replace Majorca for the Hamptons ( has she even been there???J

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She wouldn’t even know where to go to look either! The more it continues the worse it gets, she is bonkers!

Reactions: 5
She’s seriously deluded, you’re not moving!!! Honestly your gaining two extra rooms!! Which will be filled with tit as per usual, what I don’t get is why she hasn’t waited till her parents have moved out to see what would fit etc? I know she’s got no patience but hell

• Haha
I can't believe the amount of stuff she showed in the homeware haul where she comments on the items where colours weren't quite right or she didn't check sizes before she ordered! If I order something that isn't right I send it back! How much money does this woman waste yet the basic stuff that actually matters gets scrimped on. All these prints she doesn't end up using, what are they like £10 each or something? Add all of those up she's got enough money for a basic bed for her kid. I know he deserves more than basic but lets be honest this is Mikhila. If it doesn't directly benefit her she won't do it.

She’s seriously deluded, you’re not moving!!! Honestly your gaining two extra rooms!! Which will be filled with tit as per usual, what I don’t get is why she hasn’t waited till her parents have moved out to see what would fit etc? I know she’s got no patience but hell
When she said she gets the keys! What keys?? You already live there! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can't believe the amount of stuff she showed in the homeware haul where she comments on the items where colours weren't quite right or she didn't check sizes before she ordered! If I order something that isn't right I send it back! How much money does this woman waste yet the basic stuff that actually matters gets scrimped on. All these prints she doesn't end up using, what are they like £10 each or something? Add all of those up she's got enough money for a basic bed for her kid. I know he deserves more than basic but lets be honest this is Mikhila. If it doesn't directly benefit her she won't do it.

Gets the keys omg :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This all just proves she has a fantasy prone personality disorder. She actually thinks she's moving house? She needs a doctor.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m waiting for her inevitable mental breakdown when she realises her parents moving is not the answer to all of her problems.
If my behaviour had changed so much in the space of a year, my friends and family would notice. Is there no one to step in and check up on her?

I can’t believe she is going to have an electrician into her house for non-essential work during lockdown. Hey he may be allowed but it’s very borderline and is absolutely disgusting that she would put her family, his family and people in supermarkets at risk because she can’t wait to have an illuminated bleeping mirror.

• Wow
I’m waiting for her inevitable mental breakdown when she realises her parents moving is not the answer to all of her problems.
If my behaviour had changed so much in the space of a year, my friends and family would notice. Is there no one to step in and check up on her?
I give it three weeks into the BIG MOVE before she has a breakdown that the parents weren’t the problem - it’s her

Reactions: 14
I can’t believe she is going to have an electrician into her house for non-essential work during lockdown. Hey he may be allowed but it’s very borderline and is absolutely disgusting that she would put her family, his family and people in supermarkets at risk because she can’t wait to have an illuminated bleeping mirror.
Which lets face it, she isn’t going to use, I’m surprised she isn’t going all DIY and sticking her riki mirror up with command strips

• Haha
Reactions: 9

The keys to the secret teleport room - that beams her to the 5 bed mansion in The Hamptons, that she has bought all the mismatched furniture for.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That homeware haul video, her hair is disgusting filthy. Had to turn off the video. Wash that filthy hair Mik. Such a lazy slouth!

What a train wreck. She so manic. Spending money on mismatched junk. Nothing matches. She is crazy.

Reactions: 6
I don’t get why she is so against washing her hair; mine is similar to hers (the same length and I don’t do anything with it) and it takes 10 mins max if I’m not messing about, I now do it before starting work and sit and air dry it if I have too..... like what’s stopping her from washing it when she has a bath so often?

Reactions: 5
I don’t get why she is so against washing her hair; mine is similar to hers (the same length and I don’t do anything with it) and it takes 10 mins max if I’m not messing about, I now do it before starting work and sit and air dry it if I have too..... like what’s stopping her from washing it when she has a bath so often?
I’m guessing it’s laziness 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.