Mikhila McDaid #4 Mikhallax & Shane cant stop spending, seems like Vlogmas is never ending

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This has to be a massive lie.... New York holiday booked, numerous expensive purchases and solicitors fees to pay. I smell a billy bullshitter! 💩 savings eh Mik? 🤥
She's mentioned the money they got back from the cancelled Disney trip (which, admittedly, could well be a decent chunk) but why wouldn't you just hold on to that for a future trip, when things are better? I for one don't foresee it being safe (if possible) to travel to the US this year so why she's even booked that trip, I don't know.

Reactions: 8
She's mentioned the money they got back from the cancelled Disney trip (which, admittedly, could well be a decent chunk) but why wouldn't you just hold on to that for a future trip, when things are better? I for one don't foresee it being safe (if possible) to travel to the US this year so why she's even booked that trip, I don't know.
Even if she did get the money back, she then booked New York for the 4 of them so surely that would take up most of the savings. Lee’s chair is hilarious 500 quid for that!

Reactions: 5
The way they do Disney trips isn’t hugely expensive as they go during term time and don’t stay on site. No way has that refund covered everything she’s bought as well as the New York holiday. She’s definitely in debt again but won’t admit it.

Reactions: 2
Or put it into a fixed term savings account so it can accrue some interest so you make money but don’t need to do all that much for the next trip. The next time they can go will be when ella is either right at her GCSEs or starting a levels, the school won’t just let it slide, she’ll have to be prepare to pay the fine

Reactions: 3
Or put it into a fixed term savings account so it can accrue some interest so you make money but don’t need to do all that much for the next trip. The next time they can go will be when ella is either right at her GCSEs or starting a levels, the school won’t just let it slide, she’ll have to be prepare to pay the fine
Pay the fine and hugely disrupt her daughter’s education and negatively impact her future.

All for the gram.

Reactions: 7
I think it was Vlogmas 22 or 23? Perhaps the latter.

Edit:

From about 7mins in.
Thanks! Just watched....she’s taking like she did this set up on purpose and it’s permanent!? Is she not actually buying him a new bleeping bed!?

• Sad
It was a toddler bed - a lightening McQueen one. And he’s 9 now. She probably gave it away but really he was about 4 yrs too old for it!
We just moved my son into a single bed from his toddler and he’s not quite 4 yet 😟

Reactions: 3
WHY is she working in his bedroom? There's so much space in that house where she can do her work.

Reactions: 9
WHY is she working in his bedroom? There's so much space in that house where she can do her work.
Because she can’t make sacrifices for her kid, she can have tit loads of designer goods but she can’t give Milo a proper bed.....

For the first time in basically a year she has something happening in her life. Her parents move out tomorrow. So she chooses this time to STOP VLOGGING 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
For the first time in basically a year she has something happening in her life. Her parents move out tomorrow. So she chooses this time to STOP VLOGGING 🤣🤣🤣
I reckon it’s hit her now, that they’re stuck with this house for another 2 years. That she’s had a crisis because she actually needs to work too.... can’t just duck about

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.