Mikhila McDaid #4 Mikhallax & Shane cant stop spending, seems like Vlogmas is never ending

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what I don’t understand. She needs to get out for a walk, as boring as it is walking round your local estate every day it does wonders for your mental and physical health! For nearly a year now she’s been locked in that house of her own making, festering in her own dirt. I can’t imagine that’s doing anything for her mental health. Yet she doesn’t seem to see it. Even on the snow day when Milo was allowed out by his teacher on a break, she let him out and just stood by the door and watched him, she should have gone out and played in it with him even for 15 minutes!!
I know! I do a walk most days after work and then come back and it almost feels like your old coming home from work job, the fresh air does you wonders, even having the window for a bit helps too, and it would her posture problems too, which span from her doing sat down all the time

Reactions: 5
erm, what?? Sorry I'm new to this thread but WHAT DID I READ?!
Its no joke. She took his bed away and put his baby size mattress on top of two shelves. He said he was worried about falling out and she laughed at him about it. She did it because she has overtaken his whole room and made it her office so he has no bedroom now and is going to bed scared every night with no back support and has no safe place

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Its no joke. She took his bed away and put his baby size mattress on top of two shelves. He said he was worried about falling out and she laughed at him about it. She did it because she has overtaken his whole room and made it her office so he has no bedroom now and is going to bed scared every night with no back support and has no safe place
thank you for explaining. That's awful!

Reactions: 3
When he said he was worried about falling out, didn’t she put another shelf below it, which was lined with Ella’s pillows from her bed?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
If she walked him once a day, she would feel a massive shift in her mood and he would lose weight.
Mikhila seems to just lock herself away in her bedroom watching her crap tv and leave Lee to do it all.

👀👀 Me right now avoiding my kids 👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When he said he was worried about falling out, didn’t she put another shelf below it, which was lined with Ella’s pillows from her bed?
Of course she did because if it wasn’t enough for Milo to fall out and smash his face on the floor...

Reactions: 3
Yes she’s definitely been reading here. She mentioned “someone” asking her to do a debt update. She said all her recent spending is from her savings pot and that she still as a chunk left. :unsure:
I personally don’t think anyone has a right to ask about your finances, it doesn’t matter if you are on social media. That’s no ones business but your own

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I personally don’t think anyone has a right to ask about your finances, it doesn’t matter if you are on social media. That’s no ones business but your own
She made her own situation very public, it’s a big market on YouTube, really it would be better if more people were transparent about money, there was a good Twitter thread by a female softwear engineer where she was massively underpaid because no one talks about what their salary is, people at google were being paid $300K where as she got $50k, in some jobs (like mine) the pay is published online Anyone could google it and find out, she seems happy to do it too

Reactions: 10
I don’t disagree. It’s really no ones business but her’ and her household’s. But when she’s done videos on it people are going to ask about updates, particularly when she has seemed to go wild with her spending in the last month or so. She made it content, so can’t be surprised that people will ask in the future.
Nintendo, dining table and chairs, new pax, £100 on paint, £500+ chair, sideboard apparently ordered Xmas morning, bedside tables, new rug, massive lampshade, vinyl cutter, on top of Christmas expenses, every video a new purchase. All on a part time wage, while not buying her some a proper bed, trying to fix her daughters laptop with a fake Amazon battery, people will ask the question.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Completely agree that her finances are her private business but she made it public and said she would do regular updates.
I don’t believe she is still debt free with that massive list of expenditure! I did wonder if she may be saving money by not buying any beauty products for her main channel? All of her content has been home relayed lately with one empties that was predominantly bath and hair stuff.

Reactions: 7
Do you even watch her videos?! She made a whole series telling everyone how much debt she had and documenting every single purchase she made :ROFLMAO: (y)

Reactions: 9
That wall needed painting before she put those shelves up. Knew she’d be taking over the house before the weekend was done!

Reactions: 4
Is the Milo bed debacle on YouTube or was it done on her Instagram stories? I actually missed it and if it’s in one of her YouTube videos I need to see this monstrosity 🤣

Is the Milo bed debacle on YouTube or was it done on her Instagram stories? I actually missed it and if it’s in one of her YouTube videos I need to see this monstrosity 🤣
I think it was Vlogmas 22 or 23? Perhaps the latter.

Edit:

From about 7mins in.

Reactions: 2
That wall needed painting before she put those shelves up. Knew she’d be taking over the house before the weekend was done!
And she said her dad had painted the old radiator cover shelves while it was there and got the gloss all on the wall. Who does that? He must be as bad as her. Slide some paper in between. God help who buys that house after that family!

Reactions: 5
So she's buying stuff for the house with her savings... I get that, the buzz of it all etc. If she's staying within her savings and not going into debt that's good on her!
What I don't understand is why wouldn't you buy some things you need and then with the rest of your savings invest it back into the mortgage? Surely that's a better place to spend the money? That's the bit I don't get it. 🤣

Reactions: 4
Yes she’s definitely been reading here. She mentioned “someone” asking her to do a debt update. She said all her recent spending is from her savings pot and that she still as a chunk left. :unsure:
This has to be a massive lie.... New York holiday booked, numerous expensive purchases and solicitors fees to pay. I smell a billy bullshitter! 💩 savings eh Mik? 🤥

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.