Mikhila McDaid #4 Mikhallax & Shane cant stop spending, seems like Vlogmas is never ending

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apple music threw up Americanos by Holly Johnson earlier. Terrible song but made me think of her 😂

Reactions: 2
She would have been begging for a green card.........and still not have washed her hair

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought the keys reference was her parents getting the keys to their new place? I definitely could be wrong as I half watched it while half being on a conference call đŸ€«

Reactions: 3
I can't believe the amount of stuff she showed in the homeware haul where she comments on the items where colours weren't quite right or she didn't check sizes before she ordered! If I order something that isn't right I send it back! How much money does this woman waste yet the basic stuff that actually matters gets scrimped on.
Half of the stuff she’s ordered are from ropey websites with dodgy returns, those disgusting bedside cupboards that looked like tool storage we’re going to cost her £30 to return so she said she was keeping them.

She’s out of control with the shopping. It’s mad how she can’t see that none of the stuff matches.

She’s completely delusional now, moving when they’re gaining a bedroom and a dining room. Wonder if she’ll crash in a month when the reality sinks in she’s in the same house, she’s back in debt, her mortgage has doubled and her kid has fell down the gap between the two kallax units.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
How long will it be before she starts talking about moving house again? - I say within 18 months

Reactions: 9
I thought the keys reference was her parents getting the keys to their new place? I definitely could be wrong as I half watched it while half being on a conference call đŸ€«
She said when she gets the keys so I doubt it and the parents house is empty and all done and dusted so they can go anytime so they must already have them

How long will it be before she starts talking about moving house again? - I say within 18 months
Nooo way, 6 months max she’s to hot headed to stay in that house she was so desperate to leave. She practically berated the house and it’s flaws (non parent things) at every opportunity :ROFLMAO: 35 is her year so lots of exciting things happening this year:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
She said when she gets the keys so I doubt it and the parents house is empty and all done and dusted so they can go anytime so they must already have them

Nooo way, 6 months max she’s to hot headed to stay in that house she was so desperate to leave. She practically berated the house and it’s flaws (non parent things) at every opportunity :ROFLMAO: 35 is her year so lots of exciting things happening this year:ROFLMAO:
Good luck to her because she’ll have to pay a duck tonnes of fees for breaking the first bit of the mortgage despite it being a “remortgage” if that makes sense so they’re stuck there for another 2 years, which I think they need to ride out, because Ella may want to change to a college or different 6th form and Milo would be getting to high school age

Reactions: 8
The editing at the start of the video, super low pitch then chipmunk..... she says we, she deffo means her parents because other wise she would have said lee and me because there is no we in her life

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder if the crash and realisation that her life isn't going to suddenly be different just because her parents have moved out? Her latest Instagram post stating ''broken" I thought was because she was knackered with all the furniture moving etc. but she looks like she has been crying...

Probably shattered after moving all day then the minute her parents stuff was out she’s dragged her table into the dining room and tried to get her bed in the new room. Everything with her is 100 miles an hour or stopped, no in between.
Or Lee has told her to wait til tomorrow for their ’move’ and she’s lost it.

Reactions: 8
Can’t remember which vlog it was in but she wasn’t talking very coherently but was talking about her dad and how she ‘will always be his daughter’. I thought that’s the kind of thing you’d say where there has been a falling out. Think she’s well and truly ruined that relationship now.

Reactions: 10
Can’t remember which vlog it was in but she wasn’t talking very coherently but was talking about her dad and how she ‘will always be his daughter’. I thought that’s the kind of thing you’d say where there has been a falling out. Think she’s well and truly ruined that relationship now.
I agree. She has treated her parents so badly she will regret it.

Agree, the impatient madam will have wanted to do everything in less than 24 hours - move her parents out, move all her furniture around, watch her trashy tv etc in one day and she will have realised than even for her, it's too much. She has all the time in the world to move her own furniture around in that house now her Mom and Dad are gone. But oh no she can't wait can she.
I hope she looks at the bigger picture and realises what a d!ck she's been to them especially this past year.

Reactions: 6
Never understood why they all seemed so regimented on their separate areas, even to the point of Mik saying she felt uncomfortable using the back garden as it was their space or was overlooked by their space. She could have had her dining room the whole time if she wasn’t not so petty and shared the living room. Everyone would have had a tv in their bedroom to watch their own shows some of the time.

She closes the door behind her in every room, like just share the space!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.