Mikhila McDaid #4 Mikhallax & Shane cant stop spending, seems like Vlogmas is never ending

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey Mikallax 👋 I would LORVE to know why you haven’t you got Milo a new bed?

Looking forward to your snide reply 😘

Reactions: 18
Still can’t believe this woman took her son’s bed away and made him sleep on a shelf.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I think her an Brogad are quite pally in the YouTube world. Even if Brogan can’t say her name properly.

Reactions: 3
She is •constantly• spending money - it’s wild. When / if we are to buy new furniture it’s very rare and never spur of the moment! I/ we couldn’t afford - with our relatively okay paid jobs, to throw around money like that! I feel like there isn’t a day where she isn’t buying some tit!
Meanwhile she’s sat at her wanna-be American luxury villa - come Doncaster terraced new build- with no added parking, looking like Vicky Pollard in her dirty trackies, feeding her kids coffee & chicken nugget (the nutritional value = 0), slagging off her daughter, and idolising her wanna be YouTube star baby son (who buy the way used to get Coke in his bottles before he moved on to coffee). Her fat dogs diet is ginger biscuits - and her husband has never said no in his life !
Honestly feel like she’s the definition of chav, but chav wanting to be posh, so tries to mask it - but we can still see it by her actions time and time again!

• Haha

Spends £100 on paint for one tiny box room but won’t give her son a bed. I would sleep on a bed of nails if I had to, if it meant my kids would have a safe bed of their own. She makes me sick!

Truth (to) be told (please and thanks)

also did she mention a billy bookcase because we’ve taken the piss out of the units? I can’t help think if you wanted to store towels, they’re deep enough to do it? And she‘d have some knocking about spare? Like shove them in the spare room and see if it works? Like I don’t get it?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I honestly thought she was going to say a wall of Kallax units to store the towels! Can’t she store those in her airing cupboard or the 10 Pax Units? She could even buy Milo a bed with storage underneath it if she actually needed more space to put her tit. MIND BLOWN, 2 birds killed with 1 stone.

My daughter has one of the Hemnes (the range which MBB Luuuurves) daybeds from IKEA which pulls out to be a double when needed and has 3 drawers which are absolutely huge for storage. We store all our towels & bedding in there as our New Build lacks a bit of storage and I don’t want to clutter the place up with furniture!

She was well and truly ripped off with that lick paint. £100!!! A bit more further research and she would have seen that decorating centre online is the place to go as an alternative to B&Q. What’s the bet she paid for Next day delivery too, because why they rush to buy Lick? I think she will be in her parents room painting before the weekend is out.

Reactions: 7
Truth (to) be told (please and thanks)

also did she mention a billy bookcase because we’ve taken the piss out of the units? I can’t help think if you wanted to store towels, they’re deep enough to do it? And she‘d have some knocking about spare? Like shove them in the spare room and see if it works? Like I don’t get it?
Towels and bedding on a shelf on the landing.... Never mind book case. You have an airing cupboard. Take all the tit out of that and use it properly!!

Reactions: 7
Maybe I’ve missed it but where do they have bedding & towels now then?

In a storage bed - would be the most logical place to put them. A new bed for Milo!!!

Reactions: 10
That’s what I don’t understand, she’s keeping them somewhere at the moment and they’re going to have wherever the space is her parents kept towels and bedding. All that Pax space, airing cupboard, built in wardrobe in their new bedroom, under bed storage? utility room cupboards even! I can’t see towels bigger than a hand towel sitting on a Billy bookcase without folding them into long sausage shapes?!

Decided she needed that Lick paint because it’s what the cool kids have used. Just get to B&Q and choose a Dulux or Valspar beige, you’ll come out with change towards your kids bed so that he isn’t sleeping on a toddler mattress balanced on old shelves.

Reactions: 8
That dog is getting chunkier by the day. Feeding him human ginger biscuits multiple times a day is going to give the poor lump canine diabetes with no walks to but she doesnt care about anything or anyone but her dirty self

Reactions: 12
From google:
A ginger biscuit is okay for an occasional treat and to help with an upset stomach or prevent car sickness. Since they contain sugar, it is not good to give dogs ginger biscuits on a regular basis.

That dog has one on the go at all times and about 3 of those sticky, slimy hide chews all over the furniture 🤢

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
There’s only me and my partner in our two bedroom apartment and I’ve not got any extra storage for anything in the way of kallax etc. There’s enough wardrobe space for us and I have a LOT of clothes and handbags 🤦🏼‍♀️. Airing cupboard is sufficient to dry clothes and store bedding and towels etc. However there was a low point in my life where I started to hoard a wee bit. Stuff was spilling out of cupboards and I started to buy storage boxes to put things in (nothing wrong with that I have some nice ones under the bed in the spare room now) but it became out of hand. If you watch that hoarders programme it’s one of the main things they do, buy more crap to store all their crap in! Anyway for me this was a mental health problem. I’m over it now and have taken great pleasure in throwing things away, donating and even making money from selling stuff! I tried to give her a little advice once on one of her videos and was met with a snarky reply. I guess I’m trying to say I’ve always liked Khila, I’ve watched her for years and like her content mostly, but right now there is something bigger going on and if she keeps snapping at people when they try and help her people will stop trying to help.

Reactions: 4
How can she not see what she is doing to that dog? You can see how much mylo loves him so letting him eat packets and packets full of ginger biscuits and not walking him is so cruel. His breathing is getting worse and he looks and sounds so unhealthy. I watched a video from last year and that dog must of gained 2 kg in a year

Reactions: 3
How can she not see what she is doing to that dog? You can see how much mylo loves him so letting him eat packets and packets full of ginger biscuits and not walking him is so cruel. His breathing is getting worse and he looks and sounds so unhealthy. I watched a video from last year and that dog must of gained 2 kg in a year
If she walked him once a day, she would feel a massive shift in her mood and he would lose weight.
Mikhila seems to just lock herself away in her bedroom watching her crap tv and leave Lee to do it all.

Reactions: 9
If she walked him once a day, she would feel a massive shift in her mood and he would lose weight.
Mikhila seems to just lock herself away in her bedroom watching her crap tv and leave Lee to do it all.
This is what I don’t understand. She needs to get out for a walk, as boring as it is walking round your local estate every day it does wonders for your mental and physical health! For nearly a year now she’s been locked in that house of her own making, festering in her own dirt. I can’t imagine that’s doing anything for her mental health. Yet she doesn’t seem to see it. Even on the snow day when Milo was allowed out by his teacher on a break, she let him out and just stood by the door and watched him, she should have gone out and played in it with him even for 15 minutes!!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.