Mikhila McDaid #4 Mikhallax & Shane cant stop spending, seems like Vlogmas is never ending

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would be nice to see her in some different clothes now and again! I mean I’m home every day, virtual work, but I change clothes everyday and wear makeup! I think my partner would be a bit grossed out if he came home daily to me in the same sweatshirt!

Reactions: 9
She’s on her stories talking about potentially having ADHD. 😬 she thought it was just restless due to ‘the big move’
Has she deleted them? I cannot see it on either page. I am an adult with add so intrigued as to what she has to say. I live in a house full of adhd people, I am the only one who isn't hyperactive and more inattentive, though I have my moments. If I am honest I have often wondered if she could have adhd, she certainly matches some of the characteristics and I'd say that over bipolar or a personality disorder ,as I know they have been mentioned before.

I used to be always wanting to move furniture (don't come for me!). Rather than just cleaning I would got he whole hog. It began in childhood and never went away. Now I focus more on organisation and finding the 'perfect' way to organise my things so they have a flow that I feel works for me. I know there is no perfect way to organise but I think it is a control thing. Anyhow I am waffling on now, I just find the subject very interesting, especially in adults.

Reactions: 4
Would be nice to see her in some different clothes now and again! I mean I’m home every day, virtual work, but I change clothes everyday and wear makeup! I think my partner would be a bit grossed out if he came home daily to me in the same sweatshirt!
I don’t get why she wears the same clothes everyday in my house tops etc get wore twice jeans etc 2-3 times max before they get washed but if we want them washed then we add them to the basket but my 5 year old his clothes get wore once then washed cause they don’t stay clean 🤣

Reactions: 3
Instead of buying those SJP heels in December she could have invested in some nicer lounge wear instead. H+M do affordable higher end stuff like a cashmere blend jumper or M+S for example. I don’t spend a lot on my WFH wardrobe but every now and then a quality piece is a nice investment

Reactions: 8
Milo the kid who doesn’t sleep..is now being given coffee! FFS this woman truly is a terrible mother! 🤯

Reactions: 10
Has she deleted them? I cannot see it on either page. I am an adult with add so intrigued as to what she has to say. I live in a house full of adhd people, I am the only one who isn't hyperactive and more inattentive, though I have my moments. If I am honest I have often wondered if she could have adhd, she certainly matches some of the characteristics and I'd say that over bipolar or a personality disorder ,as I know they have been mentioned before.

I used to be always wanting to move furniture (don't come for me!). Rather than just cleaning I would got he whole hog. It began in childhood and never went away. Now I focus more on organisation and finding the 'perfect' way to organise my things so they have a flow that I feel works for me. I know there is no perfect way to organise but I think it is a control thing. Anyhow I am waffling on now, I just find the subject very interesting, especially in adults.
Still up.
26CC9292-6D10-4600-BE7E-4B7E72DA37C2.png

3C0F4EB0-31F0-42CA-A032-30CBB97EB6BE.png

FF3319C3-3737-4CEB-A062-D14B2B779F88.png

B1A0E6BA-FE3A-4D20-BEE4-67FFF1EB279A.png

She needs to ask herself why she needs to fill it with storage, the kids have their own rooms, she has a bedroom and this “office” they have the living room and the bathroom, why could she possibly need more storage on what I would say is an already cramped landing....
They have a fully insulated shed with electricity. They have tons of storage! She's Crazy

@MoanyMinnie who's your profile picture? I'm trying to work it out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Khila has deffo been reading here the past couple of days. Been mentioning loads of 'comments' that are nowhere to be seen on insta or youtube....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yes she’s definitely been reading here. She mentioned “someone” asking her to do a debt update. She said all her recent spending is from her savings pot and that she still as a chunk left. :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve been feeling like this; I read Tattle at night in bed, I read suggestions on this thread, about her ADHD, about her sound being shite, about coffee making is boring, about SO many things and almost without fail in her next daily vlog she addresses those things! She must read here or some secret Tattler is DM’ing her all these things and she pretends they were “comments” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought the adhd comment must have been from here so I looked through her comments and did find someone saying they think she might have adhd, from a video about 4 or 5 days ago. But I do agree there have been a lot of references to things from here recently.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.