Mikhila McDaid #4 Mikhallax & Shane cant stop spending, seems like Vlogmas is never ending

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t someone mention on one of her threads that Lees position at his company would bring in around £55k. In previous years she has earned good money for YouTube (remember when she said that mushroom video she was paid to do years ago netted her £1000?) HAAAAA Khila and a paid partnership for promoting a vegetable. What were they thinking?! I very much doubt she’s earned above 5k from YouTube this past year. However, I still think their combined income is more than likely above the national average for two people. But I can imagine they also have an above average amount of debt thanks to her buying tit furniture left right and centre

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe how many things she says in every video does she not notice she says the same crap when editing? She needs a thesaurus for her birthday

I’ve not watched many of her vlogs since before Christmas so decided to watch one today. Same old shite I see, making coffee while talking utter crap, unwashed hair, unwashed clothes, probably hasn’t showered In days. Nothing much changes: I’m surprised she still gets as many views as she does!

Reactions: 10
I’ve not watched many of her vlogs since before Christmas so decided to watch one today. Same old shite I see, making coffee while talking utter crap, unwashed hair, unwashed clothes, probably hasn’t showered In days. Nothing much changes: I’m surprised she still gets as many views as she does!
It’s possible that her parents don’t actually live with her which is why we never see them. And in this hidden part of the house she just has 500 laptops set up all streaming her videos. That’s where her views come from. Because no sane human enjoys watching a greasy repetitive monkey talking tit while making coffee for the 100th time

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Mik stop trying to make 'aitch' happen and buy your son a bed you selfish witch. He didn't get a say when you decided to take over his room to use as an office after you took over the living room and already turned your bedroom into a room of wardrobes before your mom and dad moved out.

Anyone else realised 5 year's ago that living with parents worked for em and Chris because it was just ems mum moving in and there's only 3 adults in a 3 bedroom house with a separate dining room and office and it wasn't going to work for mik who moved 6 people into a 4 bedroom house with no separate office...

Reactions: 8
Mik stop trying to make 'aitch' happen and buy your son a bed you selfish witch. He didn't get a say when you decided to take over his room to use as an office after you took over the living room and already turned your bedroom into a room of wardrobes before your mom and dad moved out.

Anyone else realised 5 year's ago that living with parents worked for em and Chris because it was just ems mum moving in and there's only 3 adults in a 3 bedroom house with a separate dining room and office and it wasn't going to work for mik who moved 6 people into a 4 bedroom house with no separate office...
I don’t watch em but do they still live with her mum? I watched a house tour and it seems like a good practical size especially if they’re living together

I’m watching her empties video I’m sorry but to me her hair isn’t blonde it’s brassy and meh she’s completely ruined it with all the purple and blue shampoo either that it wasn’t highlighted and lifted enough 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

She says she has mid blonde hair in the empties video. To me it's brown hair, not blonde in the slightest.

Also, what's up with her voice? And obviously my favourite "tremendous amount" was said.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.