Mikhila McDaid #4 Mikhallax & Shane cant stop spending, seems like Vlogmas is never ending

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably the monster drink that’s making her so different in that video. Does anyone else think it’s strange how she keeps saying that she soon will have the privacy to do videos? Why can’t she film with her parentals in the parent prison?
She’s been filming videos the whole four years that they have lived there too so why is it only an issue now? 🤔
Also parent prison made me snort 😂

Reactions: 6
Jesus she needs to sort that parting out....

View attachment 383442
She’s too lazy to brush it now aswell as wash it! 🤦🏼‍♀️

The comment in the empties video about her being able to make the hair mask stuff last a year but Ella has used it up..of course you could make it last a year you wash your hair once a month you grubby cow! 🤢

Reactions: 8
Jesus she needs to sort that parting out....

View attachment 383442
That just looks uncomfortable. My hair feels horrible if the part it that far wrong. She literally said herself on the hair cutting video she liked how looked that she’d straightened it. I don’t know how she’s filming herself almost everyday, editing the video and not looking at herself thinking, ugh I look a bit rough there, might sort out my hair tomorrow.
She doesn’t even have unruly, unmanageable hair, just blow dry it loosely with a brush and it’ll look 100 times better. It’s like an extra 10-15 mins out of your life two or three times a week!

Reactions: 11
She is clearly losing hair because of her not tremennnnnndous diet. I reckon her parents don’t like her filming for her to mention she needs privacy and that’s why she drives to Costa for lives. Unless she’s planning on an onlyfans once they move out? Dirty does donny :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
She’s said in her vlog today that the buy out will be complete next week now.

I am kind of looking forward to seeing what she does to the house, it’s got to be better content than nonsensical chat whilst brewing a coffee everyday!

My prediction is that it will all be rushed, not properly thought out and she’ll end up manically moving furniture around for the next twelve months.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s said in her vlog today that the buy out will be complete next week now.

I am kind of looking forward to seeing what she does to the house, it’s got to be better content than nonsensical chat whilst brewing a coffee everyday!

My prediction is that it will all be rushed, not properly thought out and she’ll end up manically moving furniture around for the next twelve months.🤣
All of this and then probably sell up anyway and buy more mismatched rubbishy furniture for the new 'dream' house

Reactions: 4
She keeps referring to her dad getting really impatient. No bloody wonder with the amount of stuff she's been buying lying everywhere. It's shocking.

Reactions: 7
So in today’s vlog she’d had a bath and was drinking wine and it was still light outside..I mean it’s dark at 4pm here!..Jesus woman!

• Wow
Has she ever mentioned feeling a bit sad, you know, about her parents moving out? At all? not even a bit?

Reactions: 5
Has she ever mentioned feeling a bit sad, you know, about her parents moving out? At all? not even a bit?
She can’t wait to see the back of them can she!!
She’ll have the paint samples on their bedroom wall before they’ve left 😂

Reactions: 3
I can’t wait to see the rooms where her parents have been living. I find it mad how we have not once seen them in the background of photos of blogs. It honestly feels like they’ve been shut away in a prison for 4 years!

Reactions: 9
I think she will be much happier when they move out but I do think that she's going to, at some point, have to assess the idiotic buying frenzy she has been on. I'm sure she will "love it so much, guys!"

The probably is, neutral browns look great in older houses with high ceilings and brighter more modern colours looks better in new builds - she needs to decorate the house she has, not the one she wants.

Reactions: 2
She keeps referring to her dad getting really impatient. No bloody wonder with the amount of stuff she's been buying lying everywhere. It's shocking.
I wouldn’t have bothered buying anything until everything was a done deal and her parents had moved out I just don’t think it’s very nice her parents much feel so pushed out and unwanted - the only random think I’ve bought for myself for after lockdown is a bottle of Mac fix+ only because it was on sale for £10.50 but I got it for £8.40 and I was going to buy the nyx one from boots for £7 so it saves me having to go to boots in the freezing cold 🤣

Reactions: 3
In today’s blog was she passive aggressively moaning that people hadn’t told her they didn’t like the coffee making cos they couldn’t hear her? Felt like she was moaning she only knew a lot of people didn’t like it cos they’d liked one persons comment. Yet you just know if more people had commented and told her she’d be pissed off as well!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.