Mikhila McDaid #4 Mikhallax & Shane cant stop spending, seems like Vlogmas is never ending

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She should have used glitter on her nails and faded it towards the ends coz the red/pink makes it look like her nails are bleeding

Reactions: 10
Her shorter unstyler dirty hair makes her look like a teenager. In her thumbnail I thought it was ella!

She should have used glitter on her nails and faded it towards the ends coz the red/pink makes it look like her nails are bleeding
they’re so badly done the regrowth makes them look so thick and lifting from the nail beds

Reactions: 4
1610299013528.png

But of course she used hemming and hawing in her Instagram post about wanting a fan in the bedroom. Surely as a woman from the UK she would say umming and ahhing? Another of your 51st state isms Mik?

Reactions: 16
View attachment 381909

But of course she used hemming and hawing in her Instagram post about wanting a fan in the bedroom. Surely as a woman from the UK she would say umming and ahhing? Another of your 51st state isms Mik?
I have never heard anyone say hemming and hawing ever
; responding to Rainonme.x - she sound sniffly and blocked up in the video for sure

Reactions: 10
For someone that looks so grubby and always has greasy hair, she has a lot of empties in this video.

Reactions: 6
Firstly how has NO-ONE commented on the use of “hemming & hawing” in her IG post? I’ve NEVER heard that weird expression before wtf! She wants so badly to use extra words and phrases! I don’t think I’ve ever met a person IRL who actually said “a tremendous amount” - it’s SOOOOO weird for her to say it so much!
I actually found it odd she didn’t bang on and on about being sick as she sounded sick! Usually you tubers will ALWAYS mention they’re sick - even when they don’t sound it..

Ugh the hair in today’s video (and “empties” oh go burrow your old videos someplace -seriously!! ) but the hair, there’s just no saving it now. It was horrible before, it’s also horrible now. I don’t know what she can do now to get a nice style, she just looks a mess!
And why explain she has a 15 yr old daughter “it’s my daughter btw not just some random 15 year old I live with” - yeah no tit Sherlock!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So she’s chopped a couple of inches off her hair to tidy it up...why does it still look a bugger? Just wash it and brush it ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️
I honestly wish she would just tie it up because it does nothing for her having it down. The colour is terrible, and makes her look really washed out. I think she actually looks better with her hair up.

Reactions: 5
Anyone else think she sounds ill in the empties video?
Just came here to say this! She sounds absolutely full of cold I’m shocked she didn’t say anything! She sounds completely different it’s actually annoying me 🤣

Reactions: 3
Just came here to say this! She sounds absolutely full of cold I’m shocked she didn’t say anything! She sounds completely different it’s actually annoying me 🤣
She is the first to moan about everything so strange she said nothing :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s drinking monster again in her video as well....dear god she should know how bad these are for your body, what a terrible role model for Ella

Reactions: 6
She’s drinking monster again in her video as well....dear god she should know how bad these are for your body, what a terrible role model for Ella
Probably the monster drink that’s making her so different in that video. Does anyone else think it’s strange how she keeps saying that she soon will have the privacy to do videos? Why can’t she film with her parentals in the parent prison?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.