Mikhila McDaid #4 Mikhallax & Shane cant stop spending, seems like Vlogmas is never ending

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WARNING don’t watch the beginning of her latest vlog with earphones in... Christ!

Reactions: 4
What are those tables?? I thought she wanted a bronze warm hotel look to go with the bronze mirror on the wardrobes or something? They look like something a welder would store tools in? How bizarre!
Think she bought them after her shift finished at B&M

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does she have those blue light glasses on while making coffee?

The sound is shocking it needs subtitling almost. It sounds like she is talking underwater or something

Reactions: 8
Those bedside tables are absolutely horrific! Thought she was going for a relaxed minimal hotel theme?!

Reactions: 9
Sorry i am new to her videos... what does she do as a job other than youtube? How can she afford to spend so much?! I am through the looking glass now haha

Reactions: 5
What are those tables?? I thought she wanted a bronze warm hotel look to go with the bronze mirror on the wardrobes or something? They look like something a welder would store tools in? How bizarre!
Wtf are those! Travel cases stacked up as a side table

• Haha
Sorry i am new to her videos... what does she do as a job other than youtube? How can she afford to spend so much?! I am through the looking glass now haha
Two or three days a week doing some kind of train driver logistics. Her spending will all be on credit cards though.

Reckon she’s already regretting them bedside tables, she’d have sent them back already if the returns didn’t cost £30. You’d think it’d be a lesson to her to slow down, but it won’t be.

Two or three days a week doing some kind of train driver logistics. Her spending will all be on credit cards though.

Reckon she’s already regretting them bedside tables, she’d have sent them back already if the returns didn’t cost £30. You’d think it’d be a lesson to her to slow down, but it won’t be.
If I had to guess, i would assume she earns about £20-25k (part-time job & YT).

Lee is the one earning the money.

Reactions: 2
Anyone else feel like she’s just buying all this random tit furniture purely because it’s cheap?
I don’t understand why’s she’s just buying random tat. Why not just wait until her parents have moved out and then order a room at a time. The money she’s spent on just junk randomly here and there she could of just saved the money. Also that house must be more of a nightmare to live in since she started buying furniture with nowhere to put it

Reactions: 11
£500 on that god awful chair. She could have put that towards are decent sofa.

There is no way she makes that money, she’s said before YouTube brings her no income & she isn’t holding an overly skilled position in her day job. Can’t imagine she has qualifications.

Reactions: 9
Just chair is a bleeping poor and hideous attempt at replicating a beautiful and classic price of furniture.

Why does she duck everything up?

Reactions: 6
£500 on that god awful chair. She could have put that towards are decent sofa.

There is no way she makes that money, she’s said before YouTube brings her no income & she isn’t holding an overly skilled position in her day job. Can’t imagine she has qualifications.
£500 on the ugliest chair in history but won’t buy her kid a bed

It’s broke already. She’s getting sent a replacement armrest.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I don’t understand why she is keeping that awful grey sofa because they can’t afford to replace it when she has easily spent sofa money on random crap.

And now she is thinking of buying a ceiling fan! Somebody remind her that she is in Doncaster and not Palm Beach.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is such a mess that poor kid has had his whole room stolen by the neurotic cow

how many times does she say would recommend in every gosh darn video

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.