Mikhila McDaid #4 Mikhallax & Shane cant stop spending, seems like Vlogmas is never ending

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I expect she isn’t able to communicate it.

She probably struts in to the hairdressers, hands splayed, with her Chanel WOC flung over her supermarket jumper and Primark jeans. Then thrusts a picture of the vague colour she wants at the hairdresser and then says “I want that with the cut of Kate Chastain, the shape of XYZ instagrammer and historically I haven’t gone for a baaaaangs but this American person that is flavour of the month has them and I think they could really change the shape of my face which will mean Doncaster becomes the 51st state”
Then lies that she LORVS it so the hairdresser doesn’t know any different!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m 99% sure she mentioned at one point she only pays something like £50 for her “balayage” and cut. Surely that must be a press discount? In which case the girl should drop her ASAP as Mik seems to constantly say she’s done a terrible job, too long, wrong tone etc!

I don’t think I’ve ever paid less than £100 for a cut and colour so the extra cheap price really sticks in my mind
I pay £70 and my hair dresser is amazing! Must be regional pricing

Reactions: 1
I remember in one budget video she said her hair was £50. My jaw hit the floor! That’s just a cut and blow dry where I am. I’ve never paid under £150 for my colour service (balayage, olaplex, toner, cut) but I always come out with exactly what I want and it looks amazing.

Regardless of what you pay, if you show your stylist a photo and the result is nothing like that, you should change salons.

£500 on Shane’s chair and her kid is still sleeping on a shelf.
I don’t like the chair, I could understand it in the right bachelor pad type of place but not in that living room. New rug doesn’t go with it. Kid or dog will ruin it at some point.

Bedside tables are disgusting, nothing like the hotel look she was going for. They’ll be in another room before March or on eBay and another pair ordered. They look like some kind of B&M filing cabinets!

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
She really does buy the most ugly random mismatched furniture!

Reactions: 9
£500 on Shane’s chair and her kid is still sleeping on a shelf.
I don’t like the chair, I could understand it in the right bachelor pad type of place but not in that living room. New rug doesn’t go with it. Kid or dog will ruin it at some point.

Bedside tables are disgusting, nothing like the hotel look she was going for. They’ll be in another room before March or on eBay and another pair ordered. They look like some kind of B&M filing cabinets!

What are those tables?? I thought she wanted a bronze warm hotel look to go with the bronze mirror on the wardrobes or something? They look like something a welder would store tools in? How bizarre!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
7 minutes making coffee: check
Messy unbrushed hair: check
Grey jumper: check
Buying furniture for anyone other than your kid: a-check!

we should start a bingo or drinking game for this bollocks.

Reactions: 14
why can't she just wait until her parents are gone to do all this shopping. She really does have something wrong with her. I said to my friend a few months ago that I thought I bought stuff online during lockdown for the buying, not necessarily the having of the thing, and I have really tried to cut back. And I was buying a few things a month, not a day!!! She has completely lost the run of herself. Poor Milo and his crap bed, poor Ella and her crap everything. I would say poor Lee but he's an adult and too complacent. Her poor parents, I'd say they cannot wait to get out of that house, especially now she's crammed so much more furniture in it.

Reactions: 12
I cant watch the vlogs anymore, its 10 mins of her making a coffee talking to herself. If i wanted to watch someone making a coffee id go to costa

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Jesus she must have got herself back into debt because there is no way she just has this much spare cash left over

Reactions: 4
Jesus she must have got herself back into debt because there is no way she just has this much spare cash left over
She must be. £500 chair on top of the dining table, dining chairs, bedside tables, Nintendo, light fitting, rug, Ikea haul of new desk and extra Pax unit... and the vinyl cutter and stuff, earlier but £££. And we’ve just had Christmas.

What are those tables?? I thought she wanted a bronze warm hotel look to go with the bronze mirror on the wardrobes or something? They look like something a welder would store tools in? How bizarre!
How bizarre! how bizarre! How bizarre! How bizarre!

Your post set me off singing the the tik tok
Thing floating about 😂.

And yes, they are rank! Look like the ones in my brothers garage

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How bizarre! how bizarre! How bizarre! How bizarre!

Your post set me off singing the the tik tok
Thing floating about 😂.

And yes, they are rank! Look like the ones in my brothers garage
Omg I didn't even realise and now it's stuck in my head 😂😂😂 sorry!!

Reactions: 3
7 minutes making coffee: check
Messy unbrushed hair: check
Grey jumper: check
Buying furniture for anyone other than your kid: a-check!

we should start a bingo or drinking game for this bollocks.
I finally unsubscribed the other day. Good to know I'm not missing anything!

Reactions: 5
The sound is so bad on her videos, I have her full blast in my airpods and struggle to hear her

Reactions: 4
The sound is so bad on her videos, I have her full blast in my airpods and struggle to hear her
It’s her iPhone! She records her vlogs with the front facing camera on and often covers the microphone with her fingers.... you’d think by now she wild have noticed

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ugly filing cabinets....she has no taste. Will look terrible as bedside tables. Waste of money on her credit cards.

She puts them in debt with her manic buying. She needs to be sectioned and evaluated. ADHD and bipolar.

I can never hear her on videos! I can watch YouTube in the kitchen whilst cooking and hear everyone else- but when it comes to her videos - nope! Can’t understand a word most of the time!

Reactions: 2
I can never hear her on videos! I can watch YouTube in the kitchen whilst cooking and hear everyone else- but when it comes to her videos - nope! Can’t understand a word most of the time!
She can't sit still, she's all over the shop!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.