Mikhila McDaid #3 No budget, no beauty, no blonde hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone here actually play animal crossing, like who is going to be joining tonight?
I played it a lot during lockdown, I haven’t played it in ages, I think it’s a nice idea of her to do it! There will be wit of people who usually celebrate but can’t.

Reactions: 3
I played it a lot during lockdown, I haven’t played it in ages, I think it’s a nice idea of her to do it! There will be wit of people who usually celebrate but can’t.
I have a switch but never use it I played Zelda wind waker on the wii though during lockdown

Reactions: 2
She’s been on the cans of Monster before filming that Boots haul! Admits she aims to wash her hair only once a week to avoid damage??

I’m sure she’s probably spent near £100 on lipglosses she hopes to be the same as the Dior one, just buy the Dior one and be happy with it!

Same now with finding a ‘cheaper dupe’ for UD Smog. You own Smog, it’s not limited edition, use it, enjoy it, buy another when you run out.

Reactions: 19
Three thumbnails in a row with the same greasy hair and cloud sweater. This new video is a paid video and she somehow thought she didnt need to make a effort?

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Someone who must be hard of hearing has asked if she could put subtitles on her videos, and this was her response. Bordering on the passive aggressive again while clearly trying to appear polite. But ultimately she's said no.

Looking forward to witnessing her trying to slow down her speech now and pronounce words properly, this will be fun 😂🤣

Attachments

• Wow
She looks a total woman in the boots video

Someone who must be hard of hearing has asked if she could put subtitles on her videos, and this was her response. Bordering on the passive aggressive again while clearly trying to appear polite. But ultimately she's said no.

Looking forward to witnessing her trying to slow down her speech now and pronounce words properly, this will be fun 😂🤣
Isn't it enunciate ?- I am not usually one to comment on spelling/grammar but she is such a witch - sorry not sorry Mik

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Imagine her ex husbands face when he clocks 2020 mikallax. Lucky escape I tell thee!

If anyone is bored watch her vid on her 2020 plans. I know Covid ruined everyone’s plans but it’s comical the promises she made specially the podcast:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
She honestly has just spent spent spent, I don’t get why she needs to buy things for the sake of it? Like I know she’s getting joy from a lot of it but she’s wasting money she’s gonna need to sort the house out!

"Miss Budget Beauty" who is always buying stuff for the sake of it!! Why does she buy all this makeup and hardly use any!!! Why did she need the Benifit gift set if she already had them all bar one!!!

I cant even keep up with her talking, I dont think her mouth can either, jeez I thought I talked a lot. And who says "obvs" now!!!

Again another one who seems to like her own way. I think the reason she didnt do a breakdown of every item she had bought when she did her last money vid, is because she had spent a hell of a lot more than she should have on impulse.

You’re right, everyday there appears to be some sort of ill thought purchase; those prints, office chair of dreams, that awful rug & now a Boots Christmas haul, full of stuff for her. I wish I knew how she spent so much and apparently didn’t have any debt-they had take out a couple of times as well last month.

I don’t think she understans that she doesn’t need to spend money everyday.

The video was sponsored, so I assumed they’d given her a voucher or allowance to buy the stuff, and that was partly the reason she hadn’t minded re buying Benefit blushes she already owns to get one colour she wanted. I’m not sure I remember her even using any of them.

I just find hauls in general pretty tone deaf at the moment and one where you bought an expensive pack of blushers you already own? Nope. I didnt make it very far into that video!

Reactions: 9
I just find hauls in general pretty tone deaf at the moment and one where you bought an expensive pack of blushers you already own? Nope. I didnt make it very far into that video!
But its because ‘its Christmas’ :unsure:

What a dumb justification for purchasing stuff she already has. Notice how much of a fuss she made that she bought something for Ella. But doesnt read here? Sure thing Mikallax!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Buy your daughter something nice as a treat , a bit of make up, a nice perfume. Not spot treatment. for me iget my girls spot creams etc because they need them, they aren’t a treat .

Reactions: 11
Buy your daughter something nice as a treat , a bit of make up, a nice perfume. Not spot treatment. for me iget my girls spot creams etc because they need them, they aren’t a treat .
Exactly this. When I was ellas age my mum gave me X amount of the child benefit she got for me. That way I could feel independent and buy the skincare things I WANTED not what my mum deemed I should have

Reactions: 2
Milo gets his room redone and gets an extra tv, new computer chair etc etc and for no reason. Ella has her room redone as a “present” for her birthday and gets a rug that mikallax just stole for her own room anyway.

I think my kids would be mortified if i broadcasted to the world about how bad their skin was. Is there a skincare vid she posts where she doesnt mention how bad Ella skin is?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.