Mikhila McDaid #3 No budget, no beauty, no blonde hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has had that ghastly cloud tracksuit on for at least four days now. That is just disgusting. If she isnt changing the whole tracksuit, she wont be changing what is underneath which makes me feel sick.

Why is she filming these vlog videos? Its the same shite every day. All she ever does is make coffee, moan about being tired, moving furniture and talking about tv shows.

Her parents have clearly never been seen as equals in that house. Keeping food in their living room, keeping toilet roll in their bedroom, and being confined to a quite frankly minuscule box.

I used to genuinely like Mikallax as she came across as down to earth, funny and kind but who is this woman we are even watching now? She should turn comments off on her videos as she is unable to reply to anyone without being rude! Not everything is a personal attack you know.

Reactions: 12
She really should give up now. It feels like bloggers are getting more and more obsolete, only the likeable and interesting ones will survive. She is neither of those things.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She really should give up now. It feels like bloggers are getting more and more obsolete, only the likeable and interesting ones will survive. She is neither of those things.
She won a Fabulous Magazine award last month for her budget beauty content the irony is delightful :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
On yesterdays vlog she says she gets ‘triggered’ by people asking questions, and insinuating that they couldn’t afford to but the house themselves etc.
If that ‘triggers’ her, then why is she putting her life on the internet and going into every little detail about it. If she didn’t put so much information out there about the living situation, people wouldn’t be asking about it!

Reactions: 13
She needs to stop and think before she buys something. She’s decided those prints no longer go with her living room. Rather than buying random things she needs to make a clear plan!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The thing is the original black & white photos she had up there were probably one of the nicest things going in that house. Those pink prints didn’t even fit the frames properly. What a waste of more money.

Reactions: 11
I really hope nobody ever takes skincare advice from her because she is literally destroying her face! So she was going to film a video about skincare products she’s really enjoying but she didn’t because it felt to “sales like”.
I seriously think you need to stop telling people what to put on their face Khila, you ARE NOT a dermatologist ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️
She has zero knowledge about the products she’s using otherwise she wouldn’t of aged 10 years in that last 6 months

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I saw a recent picture of Ella & her skin did look problematic, but nothing more than a few blemishes. I sincerely hope MMB hasn’t been advising her to burn her skin into oblivion.

Reactions: 2
2 mins in on that vid she says her skin improved when she used a proper cleanser, but puts it down to the flannel. I think she implies that as she’s not wearing make up shes not washing her face properly? There’s her problem, wash your face! Layering up days of different moisturisers and masks does not equal clean skin. I think her use of that Peaches and Clean cleanser as a 10 min mask did her no favours. Dirty cow, have a wash.

She is telling people to burn the top layer of their skin off with acids. Ella’s skin could be breaking out more because clueless mikallax is telling her to use acids and her skin will be too sensitive. If you watch a mikallax skincare vid circa 2016 she has decent skin and decent skincare advice. What on earth has happened to her?

how can anyone possibly take skincare advice from someone that does not change their clothes in four days, does not wash their hair in over a week and does not wash their face. She must stink :sick:

Reactions: 8
Does anyone else find it odd that Milo is like 8/9?, she works part time and he still goes to a childminder?

Reactions: 8
Does anyone else find it odd that Milo is like 8/9?, she works part time and he still goes to a childminder?
She works part time so she do YouTube as well. I think she still uses the child minder because he really likes her and I don’t think they pay a lot for him to go. To be fair to them she was still paying the child minder during lock down even when he wasn’t allowed to go. I see what you mean though, now she’s working from home and he more or less entertains himself most of the time it seems pointless.

Reactions: 6
She has had that ghastly cloud tracksuit on for at least four days now. That is just disgusting. If she isnt changing the whole tracksuit, she wont be changing what is underneath which makes me feel sick.

Why is she filming these vlog videos? Its the same shite every day. All she ever does is make coffee, moan about being tired, moving furniture and talking about tv shows.

Her parents have clearly never been seen as equals in that house. Keeping food in their living room, keeping toilet roll in their bedroom, and being confined to a quite frankly minuscule box.

I used to genuinely like Mikallax as she came across as down to earth, funny and kind but who is this woman we are even watching now? She should turn comments off on her videos as she is unable to reply to anyone without being rude! Not everything is a personal attack you know.
I replied to a video when she was feeling low and said focus on the positives and keep going. She totally attacked me and that's why I think she has borderline personality disorder with her defensive passive aggressive nature and persistent spending and forever changing her rooms around.

That denim blue rug was NEVER going to work in her pastle pink living room. A pink rug would have worked but I have no idea why she would need a rug on carpet???

Mick you clearly brought it because you can't control your impulsive spending and urges to decorate the dining room you can't decorate for another 2/3 months!!

2 mins in on that vid she says her skin improved when she used a proper cleanser, but puts it down to the flannel. I think she implies that as she’s not wearing make up shes not washing her face properly? There’s her problem, wash your face! Layering up days of different moisturisers and masks does not equal clean skin. I think her use of that Peaches and Clean cleanser as a 10 min mask did her no favours. Dirty cow, have a wash.
Mik and Demi donelly are disgusting for this. They both give their faces a little wipe over but don't have a shower every day. I can't understand people who don't shower every day and just layer up 🤮🤮🤮

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She works part time so she do YouTube as well. I think she still uses the child minder because he really likes her and I don’t think they pay a lot for him to go. To be fair to them she was still paying the child minder during lock down even when he wasn’t allowed to go. I see what you mean though, now she’s working from home and he more or less entertains himself most of the time it seems pointless.
He probably likes the childminder because she actually interacts with him and does stuff with him... doesn’t seem to get much of that at home?
The only time I’ve personally seen childminders used is when the child is little or for before/after school when parents are working- might be why to me its unusual

Reactions: 12
I reckon he goes to the childminder because he wants to as it’s the only place he gets someone to play with him, and spend time with him.
Tbf when I worked full time, I had to send my 6 & 10 yr old to childminder after school as I didn’t want the 10 year old just home alone from 3.30pm- 18.30pm! Even though he was throughly fed up with having to go to her and felt embarrassed he had to be there (even though she was fantastic and a great friend I had used to mind the kids for years). We soon moved on and didn’t need childcare anymore so, but I could understand it if she needs to work and not have him disturb her, maybe!

I reckon he goes to the childminder because he wants to as it’s the only place he gets someone to play with him, and spend time with him.
Tbf when I worked full time, I had to send my 6 & 10 yr old to childminder after school as I didn’t want the 10 year old just home alone from 3.30pm- 18.30pm! Even though he was throughly fed up with having to go to her and felt embarrassed he had to be there (even though she was fantastic and a great friend I had used to mind the kids for years). We soon moved on and didn’t need childcare anymore so, but I could understand it if she needs to work and not have him disturb her, maybe!
That makes me so sad that the only interaction he gets with his mother is via a console. No wonder he is a performing seal on camera. He just wants attention :cry:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.