Mikhila McDaid #3 No budget, no beauty, no blonde hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off topic but does anyone know if there is a hermione chantal thread?? Shes another one that just moves furniture around everyday :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1
I replied to a video when she was feeling low and said focus on the positives and keep going. She totally attacked me and that's why I think she has borderline personality disorder with her defensive passive aggressive nature and persistent spending and forever changing her rooms around.

That denim blue rug was NEVER going to work in her pastle pink living room. A pink rug would have worked but I have no idea why she would need a rug on carpet???

Mick you clearly brought it because you can't control your impulsive spending and urges to decorate the dining room you can't decorate for another 2/3 months!!

Mik and Demi donelly are disgusting for this. They both give their faces a little wipe over but don't have a shower every day. I can't understand people who don't shower every day and just layer up 🤮🤮🤮
Not sure throwing a serious, life altering personality disorder speculation is a good idea. The traits you listed are solely negative too which does not help the stigma of mental health conditions

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Not sure throwing a serious, life altering personality disorder speculation is a good idea. The traits you listed are solely negative too which does not help the stigma of mental health conditions
But the traits are ones she exhibits🙈.

Reactions: 4
Why is she showing her razors when we know she can’t get as far as washing? Sorry, felt we needed a change of topic fast.

Edited to add; I can’t believe after clearing out her kitchen cupboards she hasn’t bothered to wipe them down, that one with the ovenware in was disgusting. Those brass handles look really grubby already in the kitchen.

Moving on to her IG post of THE RUG, it looks like BFF Caz still assumes it is the one from IKEA.

Last edited:
Why is she showing her razors when we know she can’t get as far as washing? Sorry, felt we needed a change of topic fast.
I still don't understand why shaving seems like such a chore for her. I mean, how hairy is she? Shaving my legs takes me literally a couple of minutes and isn't something that causes me stress like it seems to for her.

Reactions: 8
This is going to sound awful because he can’t help it but Manny is just not an attractive dog🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Okay okay, am I going crazy or has she just applied eye shadow to one eye in today's video on her main channel?

Reactions: 2
I just started watching 'ItsEm' in the last three weeks and I was really starting to love her. Now I'm seeing she's bestos with mikhila, I don't know how I feel about Em now 🤨 has anyone watched Em and what's your opinions x

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Okay okay, am I going crazy or has she just applied eye shadow to one eye in today's video on her main channel?
One eye :oops:

Favourites video of products she wears everyday? Does she not realise we watch her daily vlogs where she wears zero makeup and the same cloud tracksuit for five days in a row?

plus that horrible blanket on the foot stool is black and revolting. Her carpet is dirty too :sick:

She just said milos birthday is the 15th of december. It is not at all its the 15th of november, how can she not know her own childs birthday????

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Just watched her latest vlog and while I will call bullshit on her not reading here, to hear how she was relentlessly bullied as a teen was horrible, I think she probably performs a lot (designer bags, unaffordable housing, hoarding of coveted items) as a ”duck you” to her bullies.

Reactions: 10
Just watched her latest vlog and while I will call bullshit on her not reading here, to hear how she was relentlessly bullied as a teen was horrible, I think she probably performs a lot (designer bags, unaffordable housing, hoarding of coveted items) as a ”duck you” to her bullies.
Yeah I’m not guna lie, it made for uncomfortable viewing. The story about the girls punching her in the head while she didn’t react was bad. I think she is the type of person who doesn’t deal with anything and tells herself it’s all fine and just suppresses it all and then it manifests itself in the manic spending and re-arranging of furniture. It’s really not a good example for her kids.

Reactions: 7
It’a when she was talking about the tv shows, she engages in lots of reality tv shows which centre around women making catty comments then refuses to comment on the show? She’s a fruit loop

Everything she addresses in her Vlogs has always been mentioned over here first. She isn’t fooling anybody. Wish she’d take our advice and have a wash though.

Reactions: 10
I've felt the vlogs the past few days have been directed to commentators on here. There's something a little odd about them, something not right about her and I feel she's telling us that. (she's not right). 😕
What I never understand is the compulsion people have to constantly follow their threads, one moment on vlogs saying you never look online, then addressing the comments in a vlog or post, only to end up with crap posts and videos that make no sense to non tattler followers. 😂 Meldrum was the worst at ranting at nothing and she still appears here incognito speaking tit, trying to look a right witch troll for sympathy but she did a lot of wrong to what were once dedicated, genuine followers.. 🙄 She's been a sneaky, lying witch where mackallax has not.
Mackallax today contradicts herself saying she doesn't go looking for stuff online but in a sentence just after mentions 'the forum', that's pretty specific and pretty 8bvuous to me.

Reactions: 9
I've felt the vlogs the past few days have been directed to commentators on here. There's something a little odd about them, something not right about her and I feel she's telling us that. (she's not right). 😕
What I never understand is the compulsion people have to constantly follow their threads, one moment on vlogs saying you never look online, then addressing the comments in a vlog or post, only end up with crap posts and videos that make no sense to non tattler followers. 😂 Meldrum was the worst at ranting at nothing. 🙄.
Mackallax today contradicts herself saying she doesn't go looking for stuff online but in a sentence just after mentions 'the forum', that's pretty specific and pretty 8bvuous to me.
She’s got an addictive personality, she doesn’t do things by halves, so I reckon she was curious one day (maybe someone mentioned it or it was for another influencer) and now she can’t stop checking, she feels like she has to be in the right/be defensive as that seems to be her coping mechanism!

She’s got an addictive personality, she doesn’t do things by halves, so I reckon she was curious one day (maybe someone mentioned it or it was for another influencer) and now she can’t stop checking, she feels like she has to be in the right/be defensive as that seems to be her coping mechanism!
She is incredibly defensive and passive aggressive in replies but I do feel there's more to it. She has tried to share it this past week I feel but it gets muddied with bloody furniture moving, changing house decorative plans constantly demonstrating she cannot focus for some reason. A lot of people are suffering working from home and it must have been even less fun sharing with family during lockdown. I wish I could see her getting happier planning but not buying, not making purchasing mistakes. Otherwise the whole of that house will end up looking like a crummy student rental.

Reactions: 3
If she does read here, I would like her to take on two pieces of advice. 1. Wash your hair more regularly or cut it off And 2. Stop trying to keep up with the Joneses, you are incredibly lucky to have what you already have, more tat won’t make you happier.

Reactions: 14
Does anyone here actually play animal crossing, like who is going to be joining tonight?

Reactions: 3
If she does read here, I would like her to take on two pieces of advice. 1. Wash your hair more regularly or cut it off And 2. Stop trying to keep up with the Joneses, you are incredibly lucky to have what you already have, more tat won’t make you happier.
Isn't her maiden name Jones ? :LOL:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.