Mikhila McDaid #3 No budget, no beauty, no blonde hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I seriously hope she will just take Ella to the Doctors about her skin if she’s serious about her having acne. She’s already ruined her own face trying all types of expensive Acids, so I really hope she isn’t pushing products on Ella when she clearly knows F all about ingredients she’s using.

Reactions: 6
If Ella is watching skincare experts on YouTube she must be desperate for help. Mikallax always talks about needing medication for bad spots when she was a teen so why not give your daughter the chance to see a doctor too?

Reactions: 5
Why is she so invested in the US election-she’s talking as if it will really affect her ! She’s so deluded about who she is.
She thinks she lives in America -
If Ella is watching skincare experts on YouTube she must be desperate for help. Mikallax always talks about needing medication for bad spots when she was a teen so why not give your daughter the chance to see a doctor too?
Because she thinks she is a skincare expert? She seems to treat Ella so unfairly.

The people who seem to matter to her are herself, prince milo the annoying and shane the gormless.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
She thinks she lives in America -

Because she thinks she is a skincare expert? She seems to treat Ella so unfairly.

The people who seem to matter to her are herself, prince milo the annoying and shane the gormless.
So glad she has her dads family to escape to!

Reactions: 1
I just zoomed in on that photo she’s posted of her and Lee in Vegas and Lee actually looks like Herman Munster 😂

• Haha
I hope she looks at Caroline Hiron’s advice before advising Ella on how to use that Cerave SA cleanser, usage is recommended to once or twice a week. I can see poor Ella running into the same problems as Mhikallax & with the moisturiser too, she will be burning her face off.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Why is she hashtagging #homeinspo #tealbedroom in her white plain walled bedroom with orange doors?! Just because she’s lay in a bed with a teal duvet cover on. I really can’t cope with her 😂

Also the lock on her bedroom door 🤢🤢

Reactions: 7
She’s getting a little upset that no one cares about her Trump/election opinions! This isn’t unique to her. So many uk influencers etc I’m following right now seem to have opinions that they want us to know and care about! Newsflash...we don’t!!

Reactions: 10
She’s getting a little upset that no one cares about her Trump/election opinions! This isn’t unique to her. So many uk influencers etc I’m following right now seem to have opinions that they want us to know and care about! Newsflash...we don’t!!
She claims to know sooo much about everything in America but didn't even realise that certain shops were staying open here, and has no idea who ferne mccann is, or anything else to do with the UK. She should just move to America at this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I just can’t with her. The US election stuff has just proven how out of depth she is with it all and how desperate she is to be seen as American. Claiming she listens to however many podcasts a week about US politics qualifies her to create her own podcast about it?! So bloody what ! Is she interested in UK politics ? You know, politics that would actually affect her ? No!
She needs to get a life!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She should stick to lipsticks and handbags with the odd shoogle around in the furniture. Politics? 🙄 Even worse American politics? 😱

“I listen to 4 different US politics podcasts per week” bollocks does she! Or she’d have mentioned them! She’s only done this because she’s desperate to be seen as American, she mentioned recently she does not enjoy British reality tv shows because the people aren’t American.....

Reactions: 5
“I listen to 4 different US politics podcasts per week” bollocks does she! Or she’d have mentioned them! She’s only done this because she’s desperate to be seen as American, she mentioned recently she does not enjoy British reality tv shows because the people aren’t American.....
I think that might have been OMG Gemma’s story she was sharing about the 4 podcasts. No chance does Mik listen to multiple politics podcasts.

Reactions: 1
Her videos are a virtual car crash. She doesnt even know who she is anymore. I’m excited to see what happens in her “magical” year she has bigged up for the last two years. Did anyone see the front of her planner? It says MAGICAL YEAR on it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I hope she looks at Caroline Hiron’s advice before advising Ella on how to use that Cerave SA cleanser, usage is recommended to once or twice a week. I can see poor Ella running into the same problems as Mhikallax & with the moisturiser too, she will be burning her face off.
There was a point a few years back where she was using the routine Caroline recommends, what happened?!

Reactions: 2
When she films an empties video and she shows what shampoo she’s used up but had some help finishing. No Khila, your daughter didn’t help you out 😂 we saw you every day in October and I don’t think I noticed you had clean hair once! You didn’t use that shampoo at all

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.