Mikhila McDaid #3 No budget, no beauty, no blonde hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Buy your daughter something nice as a treat , a bit of make up, a nice perfume. Not spot treatment. for me iget my girls spot creams etc because they need them, they aren’t a treat .
I would have gave the benefit gift set to Ella as well it’s Christmas besides she already owns them anyway

Reactions: 9
I would have gave the benefit gift set to Ella as well it’s Christmas besides she already owns them anyway
This is the thing, it would be economically smart to do that, take out the one she wanted and give Ella the others and then she can’t just go and use MBB’s (if she’s going that in the first place) like she keeps talking about ella’s acne but surely if it’s bad you can go to the doctors? Like no amount of skin care will help you if you’ve got certain type of acne!

Reactions: 2
It really pains her to treat Ella doesn’t it?! The most she can muster is a bloody spot treatment. While she buys pointless blushers and highlighters for herself. Idiot

I am missing her daily vlogs though

I like a daily vlog but her content became really poor during vlogtober. I mean the last 'vlog' was an Animal Crossing party :rolleyes: I think Vlogust was a bit better.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Milo gets his room redone and gets an extra tv, new computer chair etc etc and for no reason. Ella has her room redone as a “present” for her birthday and gets a rug that mikallax just stole for her own room anyway.
I think she mentioned the old living room tv was going in her bedroom and Milo was getting the smaller tv from their bedroom. Currently he has an old computer monitor as a screen, which I assume doesn’t work efficiently at being a tv. I guess she hasn’t got round to swapping them yet. The computer chair was a return that didn’t get returned but did get refunded, but is going towards his birthday present. He is spoilt, but this is all a hand me down or free situation.

Reactions: 1
Why does he need a tv anyway? She seems to relish at any opportunity to palm off her kids or hide them away from her space

If I had a kid with a PlayStation, I’d prefer it set up on a tv that wasn’t the main family tv.

Reactions: 4
I’m not sure there’s much to miss from her coffee making, yawning, moaning about being tired and talking about selling sunsets

Reactions: 6
And lee’s mundane commentary
Lee cracks me up he always looks like he’s shrugging and fed up to me . I’ve seen him in supermarkets and he looks SO shy and timid. I can’t imagine how they work if she’s being mega hyper and waving her hands around in public

Reactions: 5
Lee cracks me up he always looks like he’s shrugging and fed up to me . I’ve seen him in supermarkets and he looks SO shy and timid. I can’t imagine how they work if she’s being mega hyper and waving her hands around in public
He reminds me of my gran in that he talks normally until the camera (or in her case the phone) is on him, then he starts shouting his replies as if we wouldn’t be able to hear him :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I’m haunted by his witty input in one of the last blogs where he says “I’m Yorkshire innit” - made me cringe so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is she so invested in the US election-she’s talking as if it will really affect her ! She’s so deluded about who she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So lets get this straight. She admits she has damaged the top layer of her skin by using too many acids and she then goes and buys a face wash and cream containing ACIDS? She is a walking contradiction

The reason you have spots all over your legs and ass is because you don't wash. It'll be bacterial breakouts and the only way you can get rid of them is by washing yourself more than once a week. If you scratch bacterial breakouts you then spread the bacteria so they will spread across your body. Wash yourself!

Again Ella wants to try a product to help herself but good ol' mikallax has to purchase it for herself and will let ella use some. Does ella get anything just for her and not as a after thought?

Reactions: 9
Why does she think washing your hair only once a week is looking after your hair when she clearly has greasy hair. How does dirty greasy hair equal healthy hair. 🤦🏻‍♀️

She spent a bomb trying to go blonde but she has the dirtiest hair that her hair looks brunette 95% of the time anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So lets get this straight. She admits she has damaged the top layer of her skin by using too many acids and she then goes and buys a face wash and cream containing ACIDS? She is a walking contradiction

The reason you have spots all over your legs and ass is because you don't wash. It'll be bacterial breakouts and the only way you can get rid of them is by washing yourself more than once a week. If you scratch bacterial breakouts you then spread the bacteria so they will spread across your body. Wash yourself!

Again Ella wants to try a product to help herself but good ol' mikallax has to purchase it for herself and will let ella use some. Does ella get anything just for her and not as a after thought?
I agree on the Ella point, that was VERY odd. Just let her use it if she wanted to try it and buy your own if you’re also interested 🤷🏼‍♀️.

however on the breakouts it might not be bacterial, I’ve been suffering with breakouts on the backs of leg and my bum more recently which is odd but I shower daily (and change my clothes not sure why I felt the need to specify this... lol!). I wonder if it’s down to sitting more in terms of working from home. Either way I don’t think it’s fair to categorically say it’s because she doesn’t wash. I personally think it might be a lack of the clothes changing as she tends to (from what we’ve seen previously) bath nightly.

Reactions: 1
There’s no way she’s bathing or showering daily to get back in to the same dirty stained clothes and neon pink sports bra for five days in a row 🤷‍♀️

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.