Mikhila Mcdaid #20 Drive thru diagnosis, house looks atrocious, Milo still precocious.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her dogs a frog (Frenchie x a Pog! - Geddit right! Can imagine her saying that to people face to face and them being like, eh? Come again?!.

oh the office.. my word.. she is cheap with her chair so gets the wrong one, she is most definitely not set up in a manner that any workplace would be happy with, eg height, support, wrist/elbow positioning, eyeline height.

And full circle, we are back to “Sorting the problem out”. Back to Ikea or the garage of tat and spare furniture, and looking for the new solution to all her problems. And all she can get is a desk chair that is on offer - no idea if it is right for her positioning - and even better, a new desk that seems to just be a mass of storage underneath, with absolutely no leg space.

so we have a chair that could work, but a desk that doesn’t. The desk is just built for further tat storage in my view - not work.

I can’t any more with her. It’s draining. It’s no escape anymore. Mrs Bodge-it Trump. Everything she turns her hand to is all shortcuts and cost cutting. And self sabotaging and self inflicted. It’s actually getting boring.

Reactions: 13
Mrs Bodge-it and her Frog. Most workplaces have a DSE online assessment that applies to home workstations as well. If it was just occasional then maybe she could make do, but she's sitting there all week. In the comments she's said she sits cross legged. So cross legged with a lap tray at the wrong height with a screen also at the wrong height and distance. The rest of the time she's using the screen on the window ledge (why?) illuminated by the SAD light.

Reactions: 6
Never known a you tuber make so many office makeover videos.
I think describing it as a makeover is a bit of a stretch on her part, you know how it used to be a thing to see how many people can squish into a mini? Feel she's doing the flatpack equivalent with her "office". The notice boards on the wall are "giving" cbbc broom cupboard vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Seems like Mik thinks it’s a flex to buy a new fridge or washing machine.
Or two cans of Coca Cola.

I only lasted about a minute of that last vlog before I clicked off with her chatting tit about buying coke in Morrisons, like it was a big deal, when she has multiple designer bags, a new car, owns a house etc. I don’t know why it was a big deal??

Reactions: 8
Seems like Mik thinks it’s a flex to buy a new fridge or washing machine.
...this confused me .......I've had three washing machines in 25 years......This is the first time I've announced it 😂 ......do I get a medal or something?:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She started the vlog having had 2 cans of coke AND a Kind caffeine patch! Then talks about needing melatonin to help fall asleep. Madness.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She started the vlog having had 2 cans of coke AND a Kind caffeine patch! Then talks about needing melatonin to help fall asleep. Madness.
2 caffeine patches because of course she’s not like ordinary people, she needs to double dose (alluding to her drive thru ‘ADHD’ diagnosis) 🙄 All before 9am 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
She claimed what she would have done in the past was have a tonne of pro plus…..

None of this is normal. This is why she thinks she had ADHD and wants the meds, she’s addicted to pills etc as we all know

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Loved the vlog when mcdud starts vlogging in the car with the door open when they arrived at lees dads and lee does a very obvious eye roll that she started vlogging.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I had a Pro Plus once. In the last 2 hours, as a passenger on a 14+ hour drive from the UK to Italy. Never again. I felt awful from it. Can’t believe that’s her normal.

Love that now she’s bought her adhd diagnosis, she’s bored of it. She seems to thrive on the potential of an event, not the actual event itself. Same with the lead in to any American holiday, ugly outfit buying and planning and Primark Disney shopping. Christmas, tree up in October but always has a tit day. And now an adhd diagnosis, now it’s just been paid for, OR she’s been told she doesn’t have it she’s fell out with the idea m, when I was probably expecting endless vlogs about it all. The realisation of having to self fund any medication has hit possibly, after any private/paid for diagnosis not being NHS accepted.

I find it concerning the sheer amount of self medicating she seems to do. I really think she has dependency issues. Codeine, night nurse, pro plus, caffeine all day long now even in patch form, energy drinks, sleep aids, nurofen. It's not healthy, and it's not normal. Someone shouldn't need all of this to function day to day.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What was the "impulse behaviour"? I skimmed through.

I'm probably a bit of a fraud commenting her as not actually watched a vlog in full since the car crash of vlogmas 2022.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What was the "impulse behaviour"? I skimmed through.

I'm probably a bit of a fraud commenting her as not actually watched a vlog in full since the car crash of vlogmas 2022.
I watched it and I've forgotten what her impulse behaviour was 😂

Isn’t her entire existence impulse behaviour? Ripping tiles off kitchen walls, cutting her hair off, sticking fake panels half way up her walls, getting a tattoo on a whim, using blister plasters as spot plasters, sticking on multiple melatonin stickers when it says clearly only one, booking a trip to Hong Kong for just herself, booking a trip to Paris with ellur without remembering she has a son, turning her garden into a cat litter tray. We could be here all day.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Isn’t her entire existence impulse behaviour? Ripping tiles off kitchen walls, cutting her hair off, sticking fake panels half way up her walls, getting a tattoo on a whim, using blister plasters as spot plasters, sticking on multiple melatonin stickers when it says clearly only one, booking a trip to Hong Kong for just herself, booking a trip to Paris with ellur without remembering she has a son, turning her garden into a cat litter tray. We could be here all day.
The swing .........

• Haha
I genuinely think most of this is her trying to copy other people she is envious of or portray a lifestyle she doesn’t have. I’ve said it time and time again on Miks thread but she is lucky to have the life she does but she will never be happy because she will never achieve the completely unrealistic lifestyle she is aiming for. Have some gratitude for the two healthy children, the loving family, the roof over your head, the decent job, a semi-successful hobby/business, small circle of loyal friends, lovely figure, a new car……

Reactions: 9