Mikhila Mcdaid #20 Drive thru diagnosis, house looks atrocious, Milo still precocious.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did I just hear right that Lee is the hypochondriac of their household and that web md was designed for him… holy projection :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Did I just hear right that Lee is the hypochondriac of their household and that web md was designed for him… holy projection :LOL:
Yet she is the one that floats a self diagnosed medical condition in every video.

Must be the menopause. Probably ehlers danlos. Probably ME. It’ll be migraines.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yet she is the one that floats a self diagnosed medical condition in every video.

Must be the menopause. Probably ehlers danlos. Probably ME. It’ll be migraines.
Or travel sickness or hayfever or keloid scarring or neck/ shoulder pain or ADHD…have I missed anything? 🤦‍♀️🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her desk set up is so weird, how can she work like this? There's no room for her legs under the desk.

On the right is her day job - screens low to the desk and apparently she sits back with a lap tray and types on that.

And the screen in the window is for her YouTube. How can she use that screen when it's sunny?

No wonder she has back pain - buying a nicer chair won't help with that when the set up is all wrong. And the biggest factor for stuff like disc issues is the amount of time spent sat down.
Screenshot_20240620_121843_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was just so distracted by the “sorry I’ve lost my voice” interruptions ever few seconds. Like her voice was absolutely fine?

Does she not watch her videos while she’s editing and wonder what is driving her to be so excited for literally any [imagined] ailment? I dunno about everyone else, but one of my main goals in life is to be NOT be unwell but Mik just seems to thrive on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I dunno about everyone else, but one of my main goals in life is to be NOT be unwell but Mik just seems to thrive on it.
Same. I’m self employed, I can’t afford to be ill. I think I’ve had half a day off in the last 10+ years when I had covid.
My mother is like Mik though, it’s incredibly draining. All the things she claims (diabetes, crohns, arthritis, bad knees/hips/back, depression, bad cough, reoccurring tonsillitis…) are almost all things she’s brought on herself through sedentary lifestyle, diet and smoking. Most of the things, she’s been told she doesn’t actually have and just needs to improve her lifestyle to fix. She’s happier saying the doctors are wrong, etc etc and makes no changes.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m all for hybrid working, but Mik really needs to go back to the office full time. Working from home has done nothing for her or her home and family. She’s a mess, she’s manic, she has no structure or routine and barely goes outside. She neglects herself, her kids and that poor poor dog. When I saw she had rearranged her office AGAIN I audibly sighed. Whole video looking at chairs that will do her chronic back pain no favours. Go back to the office Mik.

Reactions: 14
Same. I’m self employed, I can’t afford to be ill. I think I’ve had half a day off in the last 10+ years when I had covid.
My mother is like Mik though, it’s incredibly draining. All the things she claims (diabetes, crohns, arthritis, bad knees/hips/back, depression, bad cough, reoccurring tonsillitis…) are almost all things she’s brought on herself through sedentary lifestyle, diet and smoking. Most of the things, she’s been told she doesn’t actually have and just needs to improve her lifestyle to fix. She’s happier saying the doctors are wrong, etc etc and makes no changes.
I can’t imagine how exhausting that is to listen to. If Shane wasn’t such Trumpette, I’d almost feel sorry for him.
---
I’m all for hybrid working, but Mik really needs to go back to the office full time. Working from home has done nothing for her or her home and family. She’s a mess, she’s manic, she has no structure or routine and barely goes outside. She neglects herself, her kids and that poor poor dog. When I saw she had rearranged her office AGAIN I audibly sighed. Whole video looking at chairs that will do her chronic back pain no favours. Go back to the office Mik.
Agreed. I can work from home as often as I like but it’s so important for me to get out on my lunch hour to get some fresh air and reconnect with humanity. I have plenty of time to get all my household chores done around work which gives me so much more free time…it can be the best thing if you are adult about it.

Reactions: 10
I can’t imagine how exhausting that is to listen to. If Shane wasn’t such Trumpette, I’d almost feel sorry for him.
I mean, it’s people like Mik and my mother that motivate me to have hobbies, be active, be social etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her desk set up is so weird, how can she work like this? There's no room for her legs under the desk.

On the right is her day job - screens low to the desk and apparently she sits back with a lap tray and types on that.

And the screen in the window is for her YouTube. How can she use that screen when it's sunny?

No wonder she has back pain - buying a nicer chair won't help with that when the set up is all wrong. And the biggest factor for stuff like disc issues is the amount of time spent sat down.
View attachment 3005348
Is this before or after pic?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The new style of vlog appears to be 10 second clips where she doesn't really show anything. I'm in a car, we're at the seaside, we're going to visit my parents, I've made a candle, here's Manny's balls, I'm on the sofa, I need a wash but I'm slathering my hair in oil....

Haven't watched all of the office video, but for the number of transformations that room's had, she could have just spent the money on a proper set up.

• Haha
I dread to think what it will be like in another year. She must have 60cm square floor space max in the "office". It cannot do her mental health to shoe horn herself into that cluttered tit tip box room.

My home office is probably not much bigger but it's a nice tidy, non cluttered space you can actually work. Couldn't imagine turning it to a hoarding cubby hole like she has

What breed is Mik's dog? We're dog sitting a French Bulldog this weekend and she's all muscle - she's adorable and a third of the size of Mik's dog.......and she's fallen in love with my hubby :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 1
What breed is Mik's dog? We're dog sitting a French Bulldog this weekend and she's all muscle - she's adorable and a third of the size of Mik's dog.......and she's fallen in love with my hubby :love:
A frug, a frenchie x pug

Aka two that should never have been crossbread

Reactions: 9