Mikhila Mcdaid #20 Drive thru diagnosis, house looks atrocious, Milo still precocious.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she keep going on about how short her hair is? It’s now touching her shoulders so that’s just an ordinary bob isn’t it? Love that Ella told her she had a Karen bob lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does she keep going on about how short her hair is? It’s now touching her shoulders so that’s just an ordinary bob isn’t it? Love that Ella told her she had a Karen bob lmao
I think she should bleach it white over and over again until it all falls out. It would make her head looks way smaller and give us all a good laugh, win win

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Frankly wouldn't buy either. The plain resuable cup is just fine as it is 😂 at least it can go in the dishwasher and I don't need to worry about the bling falling off when I put it in the cup holder.

Reactions: 10
You just know mucky has whimpered on to caz about how she needs to make her own shop. She did the same about pushing you tube on to her friends relentlessly. She practically forced caz to start her own channel - britains next top vlogger was her channel lol.

Caz should go on a hair transplant journey and vlog it - she’d make more money doing that than selling those grotesque cups

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She did the same about pushing you tube on to her friends relentlessly. She practically forced caz to start her own channel - britains next top vlogger was her channel lol.
I remember seeing that, also one of the other girls she sometimes has round to the damp shed, Laura I think, she had a go for a while too.

Reactions: 3
I remember seeing that, also one of the other girls she sometimes has round to the damp shed, Laura I think, she had a go for a while too.
Oh yeh and when Laura had her baby mucky was banging on to her to come back and film but she said she would rather spend time with her baby lol she could never relate

• Haha
Wtaf why do we need that naff shite.....most businesses are trying to reduce plastic and she's actively finding unnecessary places to glue it on! And charging £40 for utter tat. Uggh my skin in crawling.

Love me a starbucks, but don't feel the need to make it my personality, i don't need to show off paying £6 for a coffee but each to their own 🤣 what a knob.

The house.... the tit shiny plastic cups.... 🤢🤮 can't buy taste and style sadly

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Fellow parents, would anyone’s nearly 12 year old son want a pineapple shaped cOp covered in stick on plastic jewels?

• Haha
Fellow parents, would anyone’s nearly 12 year old son want a pineapple shaped cOp covered in stick on plastic jewels?
Absolutely not! 😂 And yet again she's got a friend round and Milo is there. I honestly think it's because he gets so little attention from Mik that when she's got a friend round he's like look at me and talk to me!

Oh my god that video the other day about milo wanting to go to the park and play and making a friend.. the way mik was talking about it you would have thought milo had asked to go to a sex show. She was shocked her 12 year old son wanted to play out )or whatever it’s called nowadays!) and make and made friends?!! Then saying oh ellurrr never did due to covid? Sorry - how old is Ella? She wasn’t coming of teen age then was she? She was definitely older, I thought anyway..

The shock at a kid wanting to play out and make friends…. That really says it all. It shows her sons favourite activities maybe aren’t Meadowhall shopping centre, Taco Bell and b&m with his manic mum. Shocker!

it was one of those moments I had to re-watch.. she is on her own planet!

Reactions: 9
The shock at a kid wanting to play out and make friends…. That really says it all. It shows her sons favourite activities maybe aren’t Meadowhall shopping centre, Taco Bell and b&m with his manic mum. Shocker!
And the mega shocking news. A boy knocked on his door asking him to play. Absolutely shocking.

The kid knocking was probably hoping to cop an eyeful of her tea bags bouncing around in tops that don’t fit her

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
And the mega shocking news. A boy knocked on his door asking him to play. Absolutely shocking.

The kid knocking was probably hoping to cop an eyeful of her tea bags bouncing around in tops that don’t fit her
I think even preteen boys don’t want to see hers.

• Haha