Mikhila Mcdaid #20 Drive thru diagnosis, house looks atrocious, Milo still precocious.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she meant to be working in the "Living my rich life" vlog? She mentions a delivery arriving just as she goes on a Teams call but it seems like she did a lot of vlogging that same day, plus opening her parcel and faffing about with what she received. Then puts it away and having another go when she's finished work. So she clearly spends a lot of time not working when she's meant to be?
Also - trust her comfort food to be "Alfredo", an American pasta dish.

Reactions: 6
I genuinely think most of this is her trying to copy other people she is envious of or portray a lifestyle she doesn’t have. I’ve said it time and time again on Miks thread but she is lucky to have the life she does but she will never be happy because she will never achieve the completely unrealistic lifestyle she is aiming for. Have some gratitude for the two healthy children, the loving family, the roof over your head, the decent job, a semi-successful hobby/business, small circle of loyal friends, lovely figure, a new car……
100% - she has a very privileged life yet always wants more more more.

Reactions: 6
I’m a hate watching troll but in her newest vlog she seems genuinely happy. Happier than she has been in a long time, and more like 2018 her, and it’s achooally nice to see. Don’t hate me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Mik had a 'live' on her vlog channel titled 'is this peri-menopause?'.........and she's deleted it! I wonder if she told her audience that she hasn't got ADHD and that it's perimenopause. However, the treatment to stop symptoms of the perimenopause is the Mirena coil - which she already has!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has she not confirmed she got the ADHD diagnosis on her tiktok? I'm not on there but I thought folk on here said she had.
Going on about one health condition, then jumping to the next with no effort to actually do anything to improve her health, or to have a better old age. She mentioned getting out of breath walking around NY and told Lee she couldn't do that type of holiday much longer?! WTF, people decades older than her go on city breaks and manage to walk around cities. My own mother is in her 70s and zips about on an e bike and can manage a few days sight seeing or a reasonable hike. She's just seriously unfit, that's why she was out of puff.

Reactions: 5
Has she not confirmed she got the ADHD diagnosis on her tiktok? I'm not on there but I thought folk on here said she had.
Going on about one health condition, then jumping to the next with no effort to actually do anything to improve her health, or to have a better old age. She mentioned getting out of breath walking around NY and told Lee she couldn't do that type of holiday much longer?! WTF, people decades older than her go on city breaks and manage to walk around cities. My own mother is in her 70s and zips about on an e bike and can manage a few days sight seeing or a reasonable hike. She's just seriously unfit, that's why she was out of puff.
Yeah she confirmed it on tik tok. Although it only got 97 likes so since it didn’t get her the engagement she clearly wants she’s not mentioned it again since 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She definitely reads here.... comments on her threads re not having the disposable income for decent holiday spends and then all of a sudden she's making a point that she's able to replace her washing machine when it breaks, she'll pay extra per coke can so it's cold rather than get a multipack
This is apparently living the rich life.
I feel like this should be a joke and a piss take but I'm not actually sure it is! The weirdest humble brags ever!
Yes i know a lot of families struggle but for most "professional" working couples replacing your conked out white goods isn't exactly a talking point

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Buying two single cans of Coke is hardly a flex. But how the mighty have fallen when she bought a new designer bag or wallet every few months.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Honestly, white goods don’t *have* to cost a fortune. I’m not flush by any means, certainly can’t afford multiple USA trips within a year. But when our fridge freezer broke a few years ago we replaced it the next day for £270 and same with our washing machine, which was £160. I think she even said hers was ex display and they got a discount, I don’t understand the fuss??

Reactions: 9
It's not a humble brag to buy dented floor stock of a cheap brand name I've never even heard of. Get back to me when you get a miele Mik 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And Lee is the family hypochondriac!? Illness bingo - sounds sick, but sure would be fun!
I wonder if it’s that he just rings the doctors like a regular person when him or the kid is ill like a normal person. Vs her never going to the doctors but collecting anything going she’s seen on an instagram reel that week. Can’t believe she’d say that when she knows what she is like! Delusional.

• Haha
It's not a humble brag to buy dented floor stock of a cheap brand name I've never even heard of. Get back to me when you get a miele Mik 😅
Hopefully they bought a " dented " discounted dryer as well- hate seeing her air dry her clothes all over the house- door frames, stair rails etc. for days. Adds to her " costal vibe " clutter with junk mess home.

• Haha
Was starting to think about actually buying one of her candles until I watched today's vlog. Quickly changed my mind when I saw her sitting on the kitchen rug putting on the labels - where Manny's arse usually is sitting. No thanks. Wouldn't you at least put something down first and make sure they are clean and no dog hair? Grim

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I’ve said the same. I know how she lives, the filthy mare, I wouldn’t want anything made by her in that house.

Caught part of the latest vlog and I have no idea why Milo going to the park and making friends is such a huge surprise to her. Actually I do , cos she’s such a tit parent he’s had to take the initiative himself.
Also boobs wobbling all over in that horrible sundress. Boak.

• Sick