Mikhila Mcdaid #20 Drive thru diagnosis, house looks atrocious, Milo still precocious.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To say she was so overjoyed having short hair because she can easily wash/style it everyday etc.
What happened? She constantly looks like she’s been dragged through a greasy hedge.
That is probably the worst bob I have ever seen. Like it just doesn’t sit right on her head 🤨 I don’t get it. Someone that lives locally to her, please point her in the right direction of a hairdresser because hers is not doing her any favours
I think the hairdresser cut it with a centre parting - Mik keeps trying to make it a side parting - which makes it look like she's been trying to cut her own hair. She's bought a temporary peach colour for her hair - which is how she ruined her hair years ago........

Reactions: 4
in the latest vlog she is sat curling it with straighteners, the next shot she's sat on her sofa and it just has weird outward flicks at the front and that's it. I have a bob, had it cut on a side parting, it's honestly so low maintenance, just blow dry straight and all curl under and it stays that way pretty much until the next wash. I don't understand how hers is such a mess.
In the vlog, why is she in her dressing gown cooking in a Friday early pm (Lee is picking up Milo from school so can't be that late). Why is she not dressed, I thought Friday was a work day (and hey office day as well!).
Where is Milos dinner? I thought the nachos were for them all but later appears it's only for her and Lee. There was no sign of any other meal being cooked!
She also talks about the Kind wake up patches, and puts one on, claims she doesn't think they work for her. She says they release caffeine and B vits so you can get them without having drinks. At this point in the vlog she is sat there with an energy drink on the go, which is laden with caffeine and b vits so surely she doesn't need the patch... and no wonder she thinks it isn't working, her system is already chock full off caffeine and b vits!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
in the latest vlog she is sat curling it with straighteners, the next shot she's sat on her sofa and it just has weird outward flicks at the front and that's it. I have a bob, had it cut on a side parting, it's honestly so low maintenance, just blow dry straight and all curl under and it stays that way pretty much until the next wash. I don't understand how hers is such a mess.
In the vlog, why is she in her dressing gown cooking in a Friday early pm (Lee is picking up Milo from school so can't be that late). Why is she not dressed, I thought Friday was a work day (and hey office day as well!).
Where is Milos dinner? I thought the nachos were for them all but later appears it's only for her and Lee. There was no sign of any other meal being cooked!
She also talks about the Kind wake up patches, and puts one on, claims she doesn't think they work for her. She says they release caffeine and B vits so you can get them without having drinks. At this point in the vlog she is sat there with an energy drink on the go, which is laden with caffeine and b vits so surely she doesn't need the patch... and no wonder she thinks it isn't working, her system is already chock full off caffeine and b vits!
....did she say Lee was picking up a full fat coke from McDonalds at some point? I assumed he was going to McDonalds for Milo (I had tried a sip of full fat coke from our local McDonalds last week and it tasted like water - probably due to the huge amount of ice in it)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She also mentioned not wanting to be in her office as it was messy…. Yeah clear all your tit out! Make a wardrobe of just the 5 outfits you wear and be done with it

she also mentioned she only wants to watch 15 min videos because she doesn’t want to get out the bath to change it? So when she is saying she’s had soooch a hot bath… she means a 15 min dip….

• Haha
Needs to be careful with b vits, I had an issue with my liver & my vit b were through the roof, I was living on only 1 energy drink a day! Thankfully years ago but she really needs to be careful of that as too much can cause symptoms too.

• Heart
She is such a Mess! Physically and emotional mess. Like watching a trainwreck in slow motion.

Reactions: 7
...she's uploaded 'corrent beauty favourites'......including the Botter Bronzer and Bobbi Brown's 'Croshed lip colour'..... :rolleyes:

• Haha
If she wants to keep her bob looking fresh it needs regular trims. Right now it just mushrooms and exaggerates her gigantic moon head

The NY vlog is up. She's sat in a restaurant wearing a too small 'white' (grubby looking) strappy top, with a sticker on her boob and that silly fecking microphone in her hand!!

Every few minutes she says 'Milo wanted to do this .........Milo wanted to do that'.......no mention of Ella wanting to do something, other than stay in the hotel while Mik, Milo and Lee went to see more sights......from 'The Only Murders in the Building'......the entire holiday seemed to be centred around Mik and Milo

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Seems like that entire holiday was centred around their obsession with watching American TV and finding the filming locations with Elluuur just tagging along…and why does Milo look about 5 years old?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
He’s nearly 13 FGS. He’s not a toddler yet he’s treated like one. That kid needs a psychiatrist and a nutritionist at this rate! It’s actually really sad and probably mostly down to his horrible mother.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Does she mean he still eats off a kids menu (rolling my eyes so hard if that's true) and they've not paid for "full meals" or does she literally he mean he's not been eating proper meals so she's had to buy shite cheap fast food

• Sad
I dislike her travel vlog style every time she goes away. It's just random clips of something for a couple of seconds at a time before it switches to a new clip of something else combined with irritating background music

They seem to always be going to McDonald's. Milo looks so pale. I'm glad he does the boxing/gym stuff and seems to like it.

Reactions: 8
They seem to always be going to McDonald's. Milo looks so pale. I'm glad he does the boxing/gym stuff and seems to like it.
He really got into football recently aswell so I hope selfish Mik is letting him watch the Euros although I very much doubt it, she probably just sticks on Only murders in the building on repeat instead.
For boxing he really needs a good diet to build strength ….

Reactions: 8
He’s nearly 13 FGS. He’s not a toddler yet he’s treated like one. That kid needs a psychiatrist and a nutritionist at this rate! It’s actually really sad and probably mostly down to his horrible mother.
When mine were that age they'd most likely be choosing from the full menu, scraping their plates and looking for more.

I think she put him into it(boxing) because of our comments here tbh. He never seemed to do anything unless his father did it with him, never seemed to have friends about, or social events. Just the childminder who seemed to be his only friend or social outlet.

• Sad
Reactions: 7