Mikhila Mcdaid #20 Drive thru diagnosis, house looks atrocious, Milo still precocious.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From what she's (over)shared he seems to be a picky eater and/or given a very restrictive diet. When she does actually cook something that resembles a meal it's just for her and Lee. They don't do family meals apparently. I assume that's why the dining table got shoved in a corner

I've never done "kids meals" just smaller portions of whatever the adults are having. Mainly because i cba preparing multiple meal options but also because I didn't want to produce a chicken nugget child.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So, I watched the NY vlog. They went to Starbucks every day, whilst the menu might be a bit different surely there's somewhere you could go for a coffee that they don't have in Donny/all over the UK. Secondly, is anyone really interested in visiting places from films like you've got mail which are older than her kids. I cannot fathom forking out for an expensive city break to mainly go to fun fairs and locations for a TV show (only murderers) which noone will probably even remember in 5 years time.
I hope Ella did something of interest to her the day they went to Roosevelt Island and didn't just spend the morning in the hotel. She must have at least gone out to get food, as the others ate whilst they were out?

Reactions: 11
So, I watched the NY vlog. They went to Starbucks every day, whilst the menu might be a bit different surely there's somewhere you could go for a coffee that they don't have in Donny/all over the UK.
She's an uncultured "basic b" with no imagination.
That was not a family holiday 😕
---
I'm assuming the 18 year old had to share a bed with her mum rather than the infant boy?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Weird family set up. Sharing a room with your gawky step dad at 18 (19 in a copple of months) feels inappropriate.

Reactions: 13
The NYC vlog was exactly the same as every other NYC vlog she’s made. Shane, Milo and Ella trail after Mik while she leads them to chain cafes and places she’s seen on TV without an original idea of what her family might enjoy passing through her head.

Starbucks, the Disney store, the post office(?)…she could have gone to Meadowhall.

Mik, our UnColtured Queen 👸

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t think I’ve commented on her on here, I’ve never seen anyone - who messes with and constantly touches their hair as much as her. Her face with that cut - just looks like a huge ball with hair attached!! Does anyone remember when she had a channel called ‘miss budget baby’ I can’t find it so must of been deleted a long time ago

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She’s utterly selfish. Every single trip, always America of course, centres around what SHE wants to do. Because of her obsessions with US tv shows and movies, she has to fulfill her clear OCD by visiting these stupid vague landmarks over and over under the guise that ‘Milo wanted to do it’ blah blah blah.
Leaving Ella in the room while she traipses off doing another Mikhila activity with Loser Lee and Malnourished Milo, they just enable her.
Imagine asking an 18 year old what they’d like to do in NYC - they’d probably say go shopping, visit some bars and diners maybe do some fun trips - not visit the front of buildings where your mums favourite Tv shows are filmed whilst she takes photos of herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s utterly selfish. Every single trip, always America of course, centres around what SHE wants to do. Because of her obsessions with US tv shows and movies, she has to fulfill her clear OCD by visiting these stupid vague landmarks over and over under the guise that ‘Milo wanted to do it’ blah blah blah.
Leaving Ella in the room while she traipses off doing another Mikhila activity with Loser Lee and Malnourished Milo, they just enable her.
Imagine asking an 18 year old what they’d like to do in NYC - they’d probably say go shopping, visit some bars and diners maybe do some fun trips - not visit the front of buildings where your mums favourite Tv shows are filmed whilst she takes photos of herself.
I’m surprised Ella actually wants to go on holiday with them, when I was her age I’d of been mortified having to walk around with those pair of embarrassing overgrown teenagers

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So apart from Mik and Emma obsessing over that show, I’ve never heard anyone else mention it. I googled it and it’s apparently age 16+, so as a kid I obviously watched the odd film that would have been a 15 cert at his age (year 7?) but the kid being THAT obsessed with the show is just weird. Doing it for his mother’s attention?

Then the part of the video (18.15) why she asking him why he’s excited to be in Coney Island his answer is to see something from that show. But also thoughtfully rubs his chin (which seeand calls it ‘The murders of the only’. Sorry I just can’t stand the kid, annoying, attention seeking and incredibly cringe.

God help him if his classmates ever find Mik’s vids. Hasn’t he already moved schools once in his first year? 👀

Mik can duck off with her little microphone and her pinky stuck out. She puts on an even more fake accent when she uses it.

Reactions: 8
I don’t think I’ve commented on her on here, I’ve never seen anyone - who messes with and constantly touches their hair as much as her. Her face with that cut - just looks like a huge ball with hair attached!! Does anyone remember when she had a channel called ‘miss budget baby’ I can’t find it so must of been deleted a long time ago
Ah ha yes - the famous 'new born' vlogs where Mik let a new born Milo scream non stop in the background while she made cookies. Then propped him up in the front of her laptop, stating he had fantastic head control, before he lurched forward and banged his head on the keys. Her subscribers were horrified and threatened to report her for cruelty. I don't think she was purposefully cruel, she was being a dick......

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Elle Swift is going on about Nancy Meyers and coastal 'chic'(I can't escape it)....that being said, she lives in a huge house in Texas now - Mik still lives in Donny 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The NY vlog is up. She's sat in a restaurant wearing a too small 'white' (grubby looking) strappy top, with a sticker on her boob and that silly fecking microphone in her hand!!

Every few minutes she says 'Milo wanted to do this .........Milo wanted to do that'.......no mention of Ella wanting to do something, other than stay in the hotel while Mik, Milo and Lee went to see more sights......from 'The Only Murders in the Building'......the entire holiday seemed to be centred around Mik and Milo
Watching it has made me feel depressed. I just don't understand this new York obsession. Sad for the kids they get dragged along on this. Hols 100% only for Mik and her hyper fixation on bad tv shows and all things American.
---
She's an uncultured "basic b" with no imagination.
That was not a family holiday 😕
---
I'm assuming the 18 year old had to share a bed with her mum rather than the infant boy?
😆 100% agree with all of this
---
So apart from Mik and Emma obsessing over that show, I’ve never heard anyone else mention it. I googled it and it’s apparently age 16+, so as a kid I obviously watched the odd film that would have been a 15 cert at his age (year 7?) but the kid being THAT obsessed with the show is just weird. Doing it for his mother’s attention?

Then the part of the video (18.15) why she asking him why he’s excited to be in Coney Island his answer is to see something from that show. But also thoughtfully rubs his chin (which seeand calls it ‘The murders of the only’. Sorry I just can’t stand the kid, annoying, attention seeking and incredibly cringe.

God help him if his classmates ever find Mik’s vids. Hasn’t he already moved schools once in his first year? 👀

Mik can duck off with her little microphone and her pinky stuck out. She puts on an even more fake accent when she uses it.
She's incredibly selfish and self-centred. You make a good point he pretends to be interested to actually get some attention and time from her.

Notice at the ballet they had tit seats and Khila took the seat furthest back which had the best view. Poor Lee and Ella wouldn't have had a view of the whole stage. Neither would Milo.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Her vlogs even more scream we went to nyc with no money so lets do free stuff and follow mikhila the mushroom around.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her vlogs even more scream we went to nyc with no money so lets do free stuff and follow mikhila the mushroom around.
Yep, I was thinking the exact same! She must be seething with jealousy at Emma's (never ending 🥱 milking that trip for every bit of ad sense) holiday vlogs. She complains about things being expensive, raves about a free loo and 4 dollar boat....

Reactions: 10
Me me Mik is the star of her very own crappy American TV show and her family are merely the bit players.

Reactions: 13
I watched her New York vlog earlier and I couldn’t believe how bleeping boring they holiday was 😳 I would absolutely love to visit different states in America, they’re lucky enough to go and she drags her family round some crappy places that were in movies. Poor Ella I bet she have loved a shopping day

Reactions: 7
She took four cameras (incl. a new £500 camera she bought for this trip), two tripods, battery packs, multiple power banks and that one miserable boring vlog is it? Mentioning a free toilet twice and visiting starbOcks three times. I don’t think I’ve ever watched such a miserable boring travel vlog 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I hate holiday vlogs i think they're boring but one thing I've taken from this is New York isn't a family holiday destination. That wasn't a holiday, that was her pretending she lives in New York.

I cannot fathom the mentality of dragging your kids round a city for 5 days solid so they can look at buildings that have fearured on tv shows 😂 how boring. She has no personality of her own she's just an amalgamation of gash American tv shows.

That woman has zero imagination when it comes to her kids.

Reactions: 18