Mikhila Mcdaid #20 Drive thru diagnosis, house looks atrocious, Milo still precocious.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's using her botter dish for her crompets and moffins.......

I have realised she's using the wrong vowel, trying to sound 'posh'. Lucy Jessica Carter & Amelia Liana both say things like 'barthday' instead of birthday.....'farst' instead of first etc etc ....and when it comes to words like 'room' - she says 'rum'......bedrum ... 😂 .......and she uses long 'A's'......graaahhsss instead of grass; etc

Poor Milo having to go out and make friends. I've had my children's friends over for tea from them being around 7 or 8. My husband used to say 'the youth club's arrived!' as they all walked up the drive after being dropped off by their parents.....😂

Reactions: 7
She's using her botter dish for her crompets and moffins.......

I have realised she's using the wrong vowel, trying to sound 'posh'. Lucy Jessica Carter & Amelia Liana both say things like 'barthday' instead of birthday.....'farst' instead of first etc etc ....and when it comes to words like 'room' - she says 'rum'......bedrum ... 😂 .......and she uses long 'A's'......graaahhsss instead of grass; etc

Poor Milo having to go out and make friends. I've had my children's friends over for tea from them being around 7 or 8. My husband used to say 'the youth club's arrived!' as they all walked up the drive after being dropped off by their parents.....😂
We've always had a houseful of mates here too. Then they'd go off to someone else's house.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Those bedazzled things... do people actually want that stuff? Looks like the Facebook market place delights people try to shill at Christmas time.
Wonder how old the kids Milo is hanging out with are? It's nice he's getting out and had dinner friends but mine made me stop calling it "out to play" or "playtime" once they got to about Y6 as too babyish. They would have been mortified if I'd gone on YouTube and gone on about them going out to "play" in the park, to be honest even mentioning them at all would have been a no go.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Surely today’s effort should be labelled an ad for her Wankee Candols as that’s all she banged on about, and what in the name of tat on a cup is her mate trying to flog, ‘jewels’ on cops? 🤷‍♀️ ‘It’s giving Paris Hilton, early 2000’s’ according to Mik. What the frack!

• Haha
It’s a bit suss that 90% of the comments she gets on her vlogs are people with no profile pictures. We know she bought her 100k plaque so is she buying comments?

Also why is she picking up her camera to film herself wrapping up a half eaten packet of crompets?

• Haha
What’s the obsession with her saying she’s eating ‘English Muffins’. I know why - it’s because that’s what Americans refer to them as :rolleyes:

she needs to cut back on them with all that cheese on top If you ask me …

• Haha
And for the love of God, can she pack her baps away please? Variety of outfits on that vlog but in every one she's braless with them practically falling out of her outfit.
Was she heading home from work in that strappy summer dress, with no bra?! My office is pretty casual but people generally wear dresses with at least some sleeves, or would pop a cardi or something over of shoulders are exposed. No one would go braless.
On her smoke and matches website theres a video of her demonstrating the reed diffuser, her belly button is the back drop and she has the buttons of her flies undone. Great look for her company😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Who is going to pay £40 for a reusable Starbocks cop that someone's gluegunned some sequins to!?
---
Surely today’s effort should be labelled an ad for her Wankee Candols as that’s all she banged on about, and what in the name of tat on a cup is her mate trying to flog, ‘jewels’ on cops? 🤷‍♀️ ‘It’s giving Paris Hilton, early 2000’s’ according to Mik. What the frack!
The disclaimer has gone completely now hasn't it!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s got no actual business knowledge. She doesn’t run any successful businesses….. Caz has tit taste and clearly is trying to get the money back on the house they can’t sell…. But it’s all just crap…. Who wants to buy any of that stuff? Looks like reject Poundland stock

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s got no actual business knowledge. She doesn’t run any successful businesses….. Caz has tit taste and clearly is trying to get the money back on the house they can’t sell…. But it’s all just crap…. Who wants to buy any of that stuff? Looks like reject Poundland stock
I thought the same........When I saw the 'cops', I couldn't even see the 'bedazzled' bits. Anwen Alicandro from Youtube makes them for £25 : https://www.instagram.com/glowglaze_tumblers/ The entire cups are beaded/rhinestones ....not just the logo

Reactions: 5
Those bedazzled things... do people actually want that stuff? Looks like the Facebook market place delights people try to shill at Christmas time.
Wonder how old the kids Milo is hanging out with are? It's nice he's getting out and had dinner friends but mine made me stop calling it "out to play" or "playtime" once they got to about Y6 as too babyish. They would have been mortified if I'd gone on YouTube and gone on about them going out to "play" in the park, to be honest even mentioning them at all would have been a no go.
Did she say they were younger? Milo comes across as much younger mentally and looks younger too. Maybe he doesn't quite fit in with his peers so he's still playing with the young ones at the park?

That is shocking. Like a child has done it.

Good for Milo going to find some friends at the park! Not sure why it’s such an absurd concept for Mik, and I’m not sure Covid was a thing for Ella’s entire childhood, that she didn’t do it. He does act younger than his age, so he’s probably enjoying the company of the other kids if they are indeed younger or a mix.

When I was younger there was a 3 year age gap between the oldest and youngest of the boys and girls in the adjoining streets and we all got on well enough.