Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
I love that some helpful soul has commented to ask if she's considered wearing an apron for her candol making.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
I'm still scarred for life from her mentioning a mirror near their bed years ago and saying something like 'not for fun times, but for that too'.

• Sick
  • Haha
Oh sweet baby cheeses 🙈🙈 I've just seen her insta.... she's teamed the sweaty looking trainers with a wannabe boho dress.

Why though?

My eyeballs are itching.
---
I am sorry but this trip of theirs is giving me “booked a holiday to New York a year in advance when we couldn’t afford it vibes” mostly free stuff that the “kids” wouldn’t want to do.
Pretty standard for the woman who went to Edinburgh to see the sites of superdrug, eat at TGI Fridays and come home 😢

• Haha

Sunlifeover50

VIP Member
How the hell does Lee tolerate this lazy woman? The state of that house is actually disgusting.And to plaster all over the internet that you live in such a shit tip is embarrassing.
Lee comes home from work to the house looking like that and she’s sat watching tv all day and doing lipstick swatches! WTF! Grow a pair man and tell your wife to stop being a lazy cow!
god knows! imagine if it was the other way round and she was out at work all day and came home to his candles and mess taking over half the house, nothing for dinner, the kids hadn’t been out all day during the Easter holidays because he was doing a monthly vlog and he’d been sat in a dark room gaming and spending money on cameras and solo trips. It’s quite mean really… if it was mumsnet they’d be telling her to ltb 😂😂

evoway13

VIP Member
The cure for undiagnosed ADHD is energy drinks?????? .....Dr M McDaid 2024.......paper coming out in the Lancet soon..... :rolleyes:

• Haha

Tavi Huit

VIP Member
I bailed out once she started picking earwax out of her AirPods with nail scissors. Wtf.
Sitting there flipping that Karen bob like she looks a million $$s while picking earwax out of her ear buds, stay classy Muckila you scruffy mare.

• Haha

VirtualSignal

VIP Member
Why is she bothering with her woeful vlogril. Cooking air fryer chips and picking the wax out her earbuds, all whilst sporting her new Dora the Explorer hair.

• Haha

bystanderbynature

She is loving the new hair - good on her. When it looks styled, otherwise a little Lord Farquhar-y. Could not do shorter hair personally - seems like it’s more effort to look stylish and effortless than Chuck it back long hair. Thats be being hair lazy mind.i am not one of those elegant stylish women here and can’t pretend to be!

The green car in a Doncaster car park with two women dressed in pink like old ladies.. I don’t get it? Palm Springs did she say? I can’t see the similarity or resemblance - old ladies wear head scarves, sorry but I don’t see Palm Springs. Bless her, trying to make the best out of the opportunity of having a kids snot green car.. creative!

The slogs are a bit just that aren’t they? Half advertising a new daily illness, half advertising manically doing things. But we need to just remember.. she doesn’t have bipolar. She has ADHD.. roll on the end of April to be rid of these.

How’s the fundraising going? Surely with 100.000 subscribers (100,000?!? 100,000 people watch that crap??!) it’ll be done and target met by now? Hope it’s met for the charity’s sake. Not her pride! Maybe she can just put her hand in her own pocket and not waste money on crap for a week to bump it up? Surely it’s not just for everyone else to raise? She was going to get the chop anyway!

She looks so doughy. Imagine having such a dying channel, you have to upload the most unflattering pics for your thumb nails for views.
I'll say one thing for her, she's not lying when she says she doesn't care what people think of her appearance, her house etc.

I'm all for not falling into this fake glossy insta influencer shite but I think there's middle ground between that and showing the whole world what a slob you are

evoway13

VIP Member
Carry on in the UK means : An activity which is annoying, tedious, pointless or any combination of the three .........it describes Mik to a 't'

• Haha

Adoratea

1000015605.jpg

Dont know why but this put me off my breakfast this morning unbuttoned jeans and the belly button out what's the need for that on a prodoct post? We get it you have a flat stomach F off😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Turns out sugary drinks and beige food affects your dental hygiene. WHO KNEW? Apparently she thought she was looking after her teeth, despite having several energy drinks a day, constant coffees, cokes, never eating vegetables....

Whoever pointed out that she repeats herself constantly, like literally says the same words twice, it's all I can focus on now.

• Haha

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
It's much more fun to drag heavy furniture around, makeover the shed, garden, house etc, spend hours hunched over a desk, slumped on the sofa, looking down at the switch even when she's on the walking pad. Why go to see a chiropractor/ have a deep tissue massage/ try acupuncture when you can just make the problem worse!?

I'm not sure she wants to feel better, she just wants a label/ diagnosis to talk about.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Camperfan

VIP Member
What's Gen Z about a mismatched shirt, crop top and fusty old bag?
She won't look Gen Z because she's far too old. Apart from the tit top that outfit is the same as many a parent in their 30s, even 40s, might wear. She's back to thinking people will believe she's Ella's older sister rather than her mum. She's so deluded!
I just want to add, really don't like that bag, it looks all kinds of wrong, the strap is too wide, hangs at an odd angle off her body, and the bag is too flat. Aren't all the cross body bags all styled like the Uniqlo ones now, shaped to curve round the body? To me her bag looks like it would be better worn flat alongside your body, not as a cross body.

• Haha

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
She loves a story. The whole commenting on stopping watching baby reindeer incase it triggers trauma she didn’t have.

• Haha

Gossiper35

VIP Member
I'm sure her brother would love to know how she thinks of herself as 'the favourite' 😂

It's crazy to me that she can only think of that one thing from her childhood to support her idea that she has adhd. It's not even remotely linked. It's a silly mistake she made, nothing more. She's just so desperate to find evidence that she's always had it. Most people with genuine adhd would have countless memories of issues they had at school from an early age, with learning, concentration, friendships. She doesn't have adhd!!