Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
I couldn't believe her complaining about Ella's room smelling (how embarrassing for Ella) when she started the vlog saying she hadn't washed her top, then scratching her scalp. She was also trying the headphones out (wearing them on her head, over her ears) for the day before potentially returning them.

She was talking about it being really warm and then sat inside playing the Sims. GO OUTSIDE, GET SOME FRESH AIR. Can't sleep until 2am? Stay up until 5, slomp in front of a screen and speak into two separate mics when you're about 20cm away from the camera.

It's definitely the lovely weather giving her a headache, and not sitting in front of a screen, never leaving the house, drinking sugary drinks, eating jonk. Those things are definitely not affecting her sleep. And drinking so much caffeine had nothing to do with her getting a UTI. And taking UTI medication with a nice Coke is definitely a good idea.

Drink some water, eat some fruit, have a walk! I'd LOVE to see her make some life changes and properly sort through all the rubbish in that house.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Another day another takeaway, this time a sObway followed by a ready meal. More talk about keloid scarring. Spending days inside watching tv in the dark and playing Monopoly over and over while eating takeaways doesn't sound like a fun way to spend the school holidays.

• Haha

VirtualSignal

VIP Member
Why would you buy a pair of jeans, so tight they give you a muffin top, camel toe, and the potential to give you a nasty dose of thrush 🤷‍♀️🙄

• Haha

zebby

VIP Member
If she had burnout she wouldn't lift the camera to film aforementioned burnout.

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
She got 700 views on her skincare ad today and is blaming the algorithm. Mik, you supposedly have 100k subscribers who all have subscription feeds and only 700 of those people wanted to watch your video today. There's no getting away from that fact but she's trying to make out no one seen the upload.. I can assure you I did and I chose to avoid it

Now I look at it again, has she removed the word ad or made the title longer so ad doesn't appear? Sneaky sneaky.
I noticed this, she also changed the thumbnail. When I first saw it (and chose not to watch) there was just a Skin and Me dispenser in the thumbnail, later she added loads of other products and moved the AD. I didn't watch because why on earth would I want to see her skincare routine? I've seen her wiping her face in her wardrobe and burning her skin off plenty of times and I certainly don't want to take any advice or tips thanks.
---
Yet another person who doesn't know what burnout is. Being tired isn't burnout.

Last edited:

evoway13

VIP Member
Has anyone seen the views Emma gets with her 25k subs (ignore the higher Disney recent vids) and how many Muckhila gets with 100k. That must kill her no wonder the frenemy vibes are strong.
I notice Mik is putting the 'non-podcast' thing on her own channel.......is she splitting the ad revenue with Em?

I listened to the latest 'non-podcast' and all Mik could talk about was pregnancy; sperm count results and that Lee had an issue with his balls when they ttc ...Em just sat looking glum!!! Why would you do this to your friend who has been unable to have children?

• Wow
  • Angry

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
So.... wearing a cream top from 2001 and a bobbly zara cardigan somehow gives murdered husband vibes? Can anyone enlighten me?

• Haha
  • Sick

Tavi Huit

VIP Member
I really dislike her but would give anything for her confidence, she loves herself soooo much (yet looks like a grubby creased Mrs Potato Head)

• Haha

fidgetjo

VIP Member
No doubt her past 'criminal life' was ALL for attention. Just like the whole putting her life on social media is.
She’s so offended that the counsellor told her she was acting out for attention. When kids shoplift 9 times out of 10 it’s for attention 🙄

• Haha

VirtualSignal

VIP Member
She’s utterly bizarre. Creating areas of her cluttered, dusty house to look like a set from some American TV show…bowls of lemons and cupcakes under ‘cloches’, whilst her unwashed holiday clothes are left spilling out of a suitcase on her landing and banging on about being forgetful. It’s as if she’s cos playing ADHD…🙄🙄

• Haha

evoway13

VIP Member
I feel embarrassed for Karen... what on earth are those car reels about. They look so ridiculous driving round a car park in the cold. What has that got to do with candles or summer?! She could have at least put some effort in and found a proper location
I have to be honest - at first I thought someone on here had photo-shopped Steve Pemberton and Reece Shearsmith in drag, into a luminous green mini. It was only when I watched the vlog, I realised it was Mik and Karen.....whoops.......😁

• Haha

Gossiper35

VIP Member
She always wants as many people as possible to watch one of her paid ads to try and keep that sponsorship going, so she's put adhd update in the title to try and get as many views as possible. In the video there is no adhd update. So she has deliberately used it as clickbait.

• Angry
  • Wow
Every part of her house seems grubby. Even the area of carpet she was standing on to show off her holiday wardrobe was uncovered in bits of crud.
She has to film try ons on the landing because even though she's monopolised at least 4 rooms of the house for herself there too cramped and cluttered to allow her space to try on clothes 😂

• Haha

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
She doesn’t have time to cook, parent, exercise or see a doctor because she is so busy? Utter crap. Put your camera down, stop filming your grotty life, stop playing video games, stop watching American tv shows and magic - you will have time.

evoway13

VIP Member
Has Mik only just discovered fruit bowls???? Do her children eat fruit....ever?...She has citrus fruits for cocktails !!........and she's only just got a 'botter dish'......I looked up and said......' a whaaaaat?????......a botter dish???? for Lorpack?????' 😂 Then she bought throws to 'neutralise' the space.........to be fair, it does look like a bomb has gone off in there......she's probably disarming another bomb with a beige throw (Mik, 'neutralise' does not equate to anything regarding colour :unsure:)

Who's 'cottage Corey?' - is he related to 'school Ron?' :unsure:

The planters she got from Asda are no good for herbs.......as they need really good drainage.....

...she appears to be in a 'fonk'.......

• Haha
  • Heart

Vixen88

VIP Member
I bailed out once she started picking earwax out of her AirPods with nail scissors. Wtf.

• Sick
  • Haha