Mikhila McDaid #19 She’s Got A Short Torso And A Giant Camel Toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We also had gronma in that video. My personal fave muckhilaism.

The repeating sentences is getting out of control, we even had her tripling a sentence this time round.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her #newyorkwithkids hastags irritate me. She's been pushing the "with the kids" narrative over past few months. One of the "kids" is an adult, no longer in education and has a driving licence and a job, the other one is in secondary school! She's carrying on like she has small dependents. Yet when they were actually small children she had zero interest in doing anything family orientated that put them at the heart of her plans.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
We also had gronma in that video. My personal fave muckhilaism.

The repeating sentences is getting out of control, we even had her tripling a sentence this time round.
....I believe she has watched lawyer Emily D Baker - who has diagnosed ADHD and often repeats things......Mik mimics other people

Reactions: 7
She’s going away for what a week(?) and she’s taking THREE tripods. More proof this holiday is just for her to take pictures. It’s not a holiday got the family to enjoy.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She’s going away for what a week(?) and she’s taking THREE tripods. More proof this holiday is just for her to take pictures. It’s not a holiday got the family to enjoy.
Are any of the holidays they go on about them all enjoying time together or are they about the photos and the I’m better than you attitude as they only go to the states

Reactions: 6
She’s an absolute tool .
Why do we need to see a photo of a half eaten starbocks blueberry muffin with some of the blueberries picked out , it’s absolutely gross!
She’s absolutely off her head.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
What’s the obsession with New York they could have went somewhere completely new but they only seem to go to New York I get it go once or twice but surely there’s not much left to see now 😂

Reactions: 11
What’s the obsession with New York they could have went somewhere completely new but they only seem to go to New York I get it go once or twice but surely there’s not much left to see now 😂
They always do the same touristy bin stuff, and somehow manage to skip the things that are actually good. Like maybe go inside the MET instead of just sitting on the steps because of Gossip Girl

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t believe for one second Milo is a fan of TOMITB. Utter rubbish! Get that kid to the Mediterranean playing football and swimming with other teens his age. He’s nearly 13 and still looks like a milk bottle toddler.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t believe for one second Milo is a fan of TOMITB. Utter rubbish! Get that kid to the Mediterranean playing football and swimming with other teens his age. He’s nearly 13 and still looks like a milk bottle toddler.
It’s probably the only way he gets his mums attention. By watching the TV shows she watches so she’ll actually talk to him.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Mik and Em have zero imagination…clearly plenty of money to fund expensive holidays but always ending up in the same places year after year. Live a little and head east for a change!

Reactions: 9
This trip is just her fannying about at restaurants and places from American sitcoms and shows. What a sad life. Cant wait for Milo performing and dancing in every vlog we have to look forward to.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He’s nearly 13 and still looks like a milk bottle toddler.
He looks very much a product of a lack of outside play and and a surplus of beige food; malnourished of vitamin D, fresh air and vegetables.
---
I see the podcast is "taking a break for summer". What's the betting Emma wanted to knock it on the head. The views are embarrassingly low. The one episode I watched it was just mik talking over Emma

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Doesn't floss, but takes dental floss in her hand luggage. Who takes anti chafing cream for a flight? She's almost got a tripod for every day. I always thought arsing around with face masks on planes was a thing influencers made up because I've never seen it happen in the wild and it just seems a bit gross.

I said it was going to piss it down in New York this week

Their Uber driver picked them up in a Tesla.......How long before Mik asks Lee to get one as his company car? I would imagine this to be fairly difficult to charge though as they park their cars away from the house......

Milo looks about 9 years old

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.