Mikhila McDaid #19 She’s Got A Short Torso And A Giant Camel Toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You just know she’s been flashing her boobs at everyone for 7 hours on that flight.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Unsupported boobs, bobbly cardi, stinky bodysuit and her Lord Farquaad bob - transatlantic chic at it's best.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
The sticker placement is giving me a huge ick. She thinks she’s killing it in that outfit but she looks beyond scruffy.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That cardigan is so bobbly.......doesn't she have a lint shaver gadget? She brags that she doesn't use fabric softener and we can tell that she doesn't!

Why is she posing in that outfit with that horrid bag with the mismatching strap?

Why does she need 'wake up' patches with ADHD? Yes, she has worn it there for attention. The website suggests: upper arm, shoulder, inner wrist, lower back, or abdomen

Reactions: 8
Imagine being so addicted to energy drinks that you need to buy a caffeine patch to get through a flight to america

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In her video I’m sure she said she was using melanine patches. Because she wanted to sleep…. It’ll be classic mik if she hasn’t done the research

Also I found out keloid scaring is genetic, so which parent has it?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
In her video I’m sure she said she was using melanine patches. Because she wanted to sleep…. It’ll be classic mik if she hasn’t done the research

Also I found out keloid scaring is genetic, so which parent has it?
The brand does sell sleep patches. But they’re blue so based on the one mik has on being a green colour. Defo not the right one!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Gonna be 28c in NYC when she is away lol. She moans all winter wanting summer and the second there is heat yep she moans about it being moggy.

• Haha
Jesus Christ! You’d think she was away for months with all the crap she’s packed, not a few days city break. Why not go the whole hog and pack the kitchen sink aswell 🤦‍♀️

She looks like she is homeless and found the clothes at a charity shop or garbage. Filthy greasy looking.
No style. No class-" like school in the summer".

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her constant use of 'carry on' instead of hand luggage really irritates me. You are not American however much you wish you were!

Reactions: 15
Carry on in the UK means : An activity which is annoying, tedious, pointless or any combination of the three .........it describes Mik to a 't'

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.