Mikhila McDaid #19 She’s Got A Short Torso And A Giant Camel Toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every part of her house seems grubby. Even the area of carpet she was standing on to show off her holiday wardrobe was uncovered in bits of crud.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Every part of her house seems grubby. Even the area of carpet she was standing on to show off her holiday wardrobe was uncovered in bits of crud.
She has to film try ons on the landing because even though she's monopolised at least 4 rooms of the house for herself there too cramped and cluttered to allow her space to try on clothes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does anyone know if she’s posted back on Reddit or had to change her username as she clocked we were on to her?! I can’t find her

Reactions: 2
This woman puts years on me! Today's vlog......says her breath is 'hot' so, feels like she has a cold/flu starting and takes two flu remedy capsules she found (I hope she hasn't taken 8 zapain on top of these due to the amount of paracetamol in flu remedies). Then she's moaning about a spot on her face.....and 'headache weather' (another saying for the Bingo card)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
This woman puts years on me! Today's vlog......says her breath is 'hot' so, feels like she has a cold/flu starting and takes two flu remedy capsules she found (I hope she hasn't taken 8 zapain on top of these due to the amount of paracetamol in flu remedies). Then she's moaning about a spot on her face.....and 'headache weather' (another saying for the Bingo card)
Remember she’s ’not a hypochondriac at all’ 🤦‍♀️ Make it make sense Mik.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Headache weather = dehydration :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I do wonder why she isn’t banging on about the adhd any more? It feels to me like she’s gone bit quiet on it?
Novelty has worn off? The has she/hasn’t she might have been interesting for her, the moan at the wait times was something to do… Now she’s paid for it (?) it’s took the fon out of it all for her. Maybe it’s the reality of funding any medication?

It’s probably like multiple other things she thought was going to be life changing, LV Speedy, hot tob, swing in the back yard, Pax wardrobes etc that never were. She’ll be chasing the next thing now, which looking at her instagram stories is perimenopause.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
When she was talking about being hot she was wearing that long polyester cardigan, presumably when it was really hot weather.....

Did anyone know they went to the beach on noo years day? It was soch a bocket list thing. Needs adding to Mik Bingo.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If she thinks her thumbnails are the cause of poor views she's done nothing to remedy it. Her latest vlog came up on my YouTube this am. Before I even saw it was hers I had pulled back in distaste, the right hand side is her with eyebrow dye on (I assume) pulling a grimace face. Really doesn't make you feel like watching as it looks tit from that alone.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Novelty has worn off? The has she/hasn’t she might have been interesting for her, the moan at the wait times was something to do… Now she’s paid for it (?) it’s took the fon out of it all for her. Maybe it’s the reality of funding any medication?

It’s probably like multiple other things she thought was going to be life changing, LV Speedy, hot tob, swing in the back yard, Pax wardrobes etc that never were. She’ll be chasing the next thing now, which looking at her instagram stories is perimenopause.
....It's like when she gets excited in the run up to a holiday/event/Autumn/Christmas........the run up to her ADHD diagnosis was 'fon'......it's weird how she hasn't spoken about medication that would have been prescribed after her diagnosis.....She's usually be breaking her neck to show us all what she had been prescribed.

• Haha
If she thinks her thumbnails are the cause of poor views she's done nothing to remedy it. Her latest vlog came up on my YouTube this am. Before I even saw it was hers I had pulled back in distaste, the right hand side is her with eyebrow dye on (I assume) pulling a grimace face. Really doesn't make you feel like watching as it looks tit from that alone.
She has changed the thumb nail of that vlog already 🤣 now she has a pic of plane seats.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I endured the not a podcast bollocks.....................they talk about The Only Murders in the Building' and are going to discuss this in future podcasts with Milo.......feckin' riveting!
---
....and she goes to New York tomorrow.......and they've planned to go and see some places featured in TOMITB.....as Milo wants to go :rolleyes: . I'm sure he'd have more fun at a waterpark in Europe...but, nope - he has to follow his sad mother.....who wishes she was American

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
What in the name of boring shite is this
Skipped though it and it is boring shite.
Em maintaining she only does a quick selfie for insta these days preferring reels. Didn’t mention the hours she must spend filtering and photoshopping them until she unrecognisable!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I endured the not a podcast bollocks.....................they talk about The Only Murders in the Building' and are going to discuss this in future podcasts with Milo.......feckin' riveting!
---
....and she goes to New York tomorrow.......and they've planned to go and see some places featured in TOMITB.....as Milo wants to go :rolleyes: . I'm sure he'd have more fun at a waterpark in Europe...but, nope - he has to follow his sad mother.....who wishes she was American
Bet he would love world’s strongest man or something or even some boxing as that’s what he’s into. But nope, Americanised son only

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've just been catching up on her videos and I'm honestly surprised shes only just got a uti recently. I know people who get them anytime they have one bubble bath, but can you imagine what's in the water of one of Mik's 'everything baths?' 🤢 grease, filth, cement, shampoo, dog hair 😐

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.