Mikhila McDaid #19 She’s Got A Short Torso And A Giant Camel Toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's shown her new york outfits on Instagram. I remember her saying that she was planning what she was going to wear on this trip for a while, and these are the outfits she has come up with?! Her fashion sense is truly terrible.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Same - is it quite common? I almost felt ashamed to admit that that yep.. sleep since kids was never the same!

I missed that, she's got proper addiction issues

I had a bit of a phase where I was semi addicted to the liquid Night Nurse years back
I was suffering really badly with insomnia and it was about the only thing that helped me sleep
Left me so groggy tho
Took ages to wean myslef off
---
Ooh need do a catch up on her drivel. She does my head in with the vlogs with Emma that aren’t a podcast. Muk is so rude - she does just dominate the conversation, makes it all about her, thinks she’s funny and just generally acts a dick. You can see Emma thinking it too.. she loves to show off, make sly digs at Emma and generally talk down to her at each opportunity she gets. Personally think Emma and Chris would’ve been better off with the kids and dog! Don’t get me started on Muks dog.. eughhh. Not a dog person - but apples far from the tree. You can see the pampered ones in that house without a doubt.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She wears a sweatshirt saying ‘feminist’ but then admits she hasn’t got a clue about her car, who she’s insured with and needs Trumpist Lee to organise it going into the garage for repair 🙄🙄

• Haha
She wears a sweatshirt saying ‘feminist’ but then admits she hasn’t got a clue about her car, who she’s insured with and needs Trumpist Lee to organise it going into the garage for repair 🙄🙄
I thought it was hilarious when she got her new car and went on about how she's independent.... just because she put the car loan in her name. That's not independent 😆

She's propped up by him completely

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is she going to New York next week? It's going to be 21 degrees and pissing down for three days (Tuesday - Thursday)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Those NY outfits 😬 neither of those dresses suit her. Surely for daytime leggings and a sweatshirt is the most comfortable? Maybe not stylish but I can't imagine walking miles around a city in jeans which are a size too small and a long dressing gown cardi.

That cardi is going to be fun if it does pour with rain 😂 is she even packing a coat?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This is the woman who doesn't seem to know umbrellas exist, so probably no coat or jacket either.

• Haha
Remember when she went to Scotland and had to buy a jacket when she was there because she hadn't brought anything more than a vest top 😂

• Haha
Is she going to wear that disgusting green bodysuit for 5 days in a row or something? No wonder she had a UTI

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Back to suggesting that her vlogs have low views due to quality or thumbnail….. ummm sure

• Haha
Back to suggesting that her vlogs have low views due to quality or thumbnail….. ummm sure
She does always look like a deranged, unwashed, scruff in a tit tip of a house on her thumbnail pictures so I have no doubt that's not enticed people to watch.

However, her views are low because her vlogs are dull, self-pitying and negative, usually dominated by a fixation on imaginary health ailments. She starts the vlogs with "hello friends" yet doesn't try to hide her contempt at her viewers and reprimands anyone who offers responds to her whingeing.

Do what you want to the thumbnail but if you're an unlikeable person making car crash videos people just aren't going to repeat watch. The only people who seem to enjoy her content are middle aged misery guts women.

• Haha
She will dress like a homeless women in NY. Mismatched ill fitting outstretched clothes.
Those blue shoes need to be thrown in the trash.
She can buy light weight travel pants and then some linen tops to match. A nicer fitted sweater and lightweight rain coat . She doesn't need those dresses or oversize shirts. They look sloppy on her.

Reactions: 6
Washes the bedding for the dog sitter but because “she doesn’t want to leave it till the last minute” will sleep in it for a few nights.

Jesus wept

• Haha
  • Wow
Washes the bedding for the dog sitter but because “she doesn’t want to leave it till the last minute” will sleep in it for a few nights.

Jesus wept
That’s grim! Also does she only have one set of bedding? Why can’t she just strip it morning of and pop on a clean set!

Reactions: 3
Sorry I’m laughing at her saying she doesn’t want to take the linen shorts because they’ll get lines on and she doesn’t want to take photos looks crumpled…..
---
Mik bingo. She’s mentioned the C section scar 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Jesus wept
Surely not. That must be wrong

On the plus side at least they only use the bed for sleeping

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can't wait to watch 5 drenched travel vlogs in her summery creased clothes.

She is taking a beige suit to NYC 🤣 she really does think she is Meghan Markle from her suits days.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Jesus wept
I think she said she was washing it, sleeping in it for a couple of nights and then switching it for the guest bedding for the dog sitter before switching it again when they're back home.

Not sure why she also doesn't seem to know that weather forecasts exists and prefers to keep declaring that she just doesn't know what the weather will be like.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.