Mikhila McDaid #19 She’s Got A Short Torso And A Giant Camel Toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTAF 🤯!! I’m not a hypochondriac at all’.
The words spoken by someone with zero self awareness 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I couldn't believe her complaining about Ella's room smelling (how embarrassing for Ella) when she started the vlog saying she hadn't washed her top, then scratching her scalp. She was also trying the headphones out (wearing them on her head, over her ears) for the day before potentially returning them.

She was talking about it being really warm and then sat inside playing the Sims. GO OUTSIDE, GET SOME FRESH AIR. Can't sleep until 2am? Stay up until 5, slomp in front of a screen and speak into two separate mics when you're about 20cm away from the camera.

It's definitely the lovely weather giving her a headache, and not sitting in front of a screen, never leaving the house, drinking sugary drinks, eating jonk. Those things are definitely not affecting her sleep. And drinking so much caffeine had nothing to do with her getting a UTI. And taking UTI medication with a nice Coke is definitely a good idea.

Drink some water, eat some fruit, have a walk! I'd LOVE to see her make some life changes and properly sort through all the rubbish in that house.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Never mind Ella's room, her whole house must stink. Look at the state of it, Toiletries dumped in her living room, suspicious stains on her black unit, slobbery dog encouraged to eat food off the furniture, junk left everywhere. What an absolute tip
I HATE that she gives that poor dog daily human biscuits. I get letting dogs have an occasional treat of human food which is suitable for them. But every single day he gets a biscuit. It’s not good for him.

• Sad
  • Wow
“I’m really sensitive to smells” except when it’s on you or your dog

• Sick
Reactions: 13
She was also trying the headphones out (wearing them on her head, over her ears) for the day before potentially returning them.
I wouldn't be impressed to recieve headphones after they'd spent 24 hours on her oil slick head. She's a complete scruff. She looks like she stinks

Reactions: 7
How the heck is she going to survive NYC. On the first of May she said she was working in her fitness levels as she is going to struggle with all the walking but surprise surprise she gave up after 2 days.

When she did the candol stall for 6 hours she said she felt like she was dying. NYC is tough going for an active person never mind some one that hides away in a mosty cave.

Reactions: 4
I have actively avoided watching any of her stuff for the last couple of weeks. I nearly clicked on a vlog that was on my home page but chose something more uplifting instead.
I honestly think the only thing that wil make her change her ways is for the few views she does have to dry up completely and the validation that gives her needs to be sought elsewhere. Then she might start to address her unhealthy (depressing) approach to life.
She's going to find old age hard if she's struggling to be active in her 30s. But she loves a health drama so she isn't looking to do anything to improve that. What a role model to her kids!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Never mind Ella's room, her whole house must stink. Look at the state of it, Toiletries dumped in her living room, suspicious stains on her black unit, slobbery dog encouraged to eat food off the furniture, junk left everywhere. What an absolute tip
Lazy lazy selfish slob! Lives in a pigsty.

Reactions: 6
....says she has a UTI........then says she has cystitis - which is it? UTI's require antibiotics - some are so bad, they require IV antibiotics........yet, she was able to get medication from Boots - so, has she just bought general cystitis relief? She needs to stop with the fizzy drinks and get some Ocean Spray cranberry juice instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I couldn't believe her complaining about Ella's room smelling (how embarrassing for Ella) when she started the vlog saying she hadn't washed her top, then scratching her scalp. She was also trying the headphones out (wearing them on her head, over her ears) for the day before potentially returning them.

She was talking about it being really warm and then sat inside playing the Sims. GO OUTSIDE, GET SOME FRESH AIR. Can't sleep until 2am? Stay up until 5, slomp in front of a screen and speak into two separate mics when you're about 20cm away from the camera.

It's definitely the lovely weather giving her a headache, and not sitting in front of a screen, never leaving the house, drinking sugary drinks, eating jonk. Those things are definitely not affecting her sleep. And drinking so much caffeine had nothing to do with her getting a UTI. And taking UTI medication with a nice Coke is definitely a good idea.

Drink some water, eat some fruit, have a walk! I'd LOVE to see her make some life changes and properly sort through all the rubbish in that house.

“ eating jonk”. PMSL 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
....says she has a UTI........then says she has cystitis - which is it? UTI's require antibiotics - some are so bad, they require IV antibiotics........yet, she was able to get medication from Boots - so, has she just bought general cystitis relief? She needs to stop with the fizzy drinks and get some Ocean Spray cranberry juice instead.
You can get antibiotics (nitrofurantoin) prescribed by Boots online pharmacy to collect in store. Which sounds like what she did (as she said she had to do the online consult first)

I've done it
Its really handy and so much quicker than the Dr.
Its about £25 quid if I remember

Her lack of hygiene, no showers, camel toe wielding jeans and diet of jonk will help her get a UTI 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I saw the stories she did to enable her to make a highlight of the "not a podcast". In every pic Emma is well presented, hair done, makeup, nice outfit, tidy background, sat up close to the screen. Then there's Mik, baggy sweatshirt, slomped in Gronmas old chair, mess of a room behind her, can of energy drink on the go, greasy hair slicked behind her ears. Plus wearing giant headphones in every pic, why? She has vlogging cameras and a couple of microphones. She just looks so scruffy, it's really not an encouragement to bother to watch and if I was Emma I'd be pissed off that I'd made an effort and my mate had just rocked up in what they'd slept in.

I HATE that she gives that poor dog daily human biscuits. I get letting dogs have an occasional treat of human food which is suitable for them. But every single day he gets a biscuit. It’s not good for him.
Our dog gets a carrot every day, then if I'm prepping broccoli he'll mug me for the stem 🤣, or a bit of apple etc. I'm sure the biscuit every day can't be healthy, and he gets very possessive when either her or Lee try to take it off him. Poor little thing.

Reactions: 8
Our dog gets a carrot every day, then if I'm prepping broccoli he'll mug me for the stem 🤣, or a bit of apple etc. I'm sure the biscuit every day can't be healthy, and he gets very possessive when either her or Lee try to take it off him. Poor little thing.
Veggies are good for dogs. The amount of sugar in that biscuit is not. If they didn’t give him one he couldn’t be possessive

Reactions: 7
I saw the stories she did to enable her to make a highlight of the "not a podcast". In every pic Emma is well presented, hair done, makeup, nice outfit, tidy background, sat up close to the screen. Then there's Mik, baggy sweatshirt, slomped in Gronmas old chair, mess of a room behind her, can of energy drink on the go, greasy hair slicked behind her ears. Plus wearing giant headphones in every pic, why? She has vlogging cameras and a couple of microphones. She just looks so scruffy, it's really not an encouragement to bother to watch and if I was Emma I'd be pissed off that I'd made an effort and my mate had just rocked up in what they'd slept in.
I've commented similar on emmas thread but...

I've watched ONE podcast (parts of it). Emma says she recieved cruel comments for being unable to have kids and not deserving of being a mum. She then goes on to joke about being a DINK (double income no kids). You can tell mik is jealous by this, she'd love to be a dink. An emma. A caz with the forehead. she then says "if you don't deserve kids you don't deserve holidays". She's a total knobhead. She talked over her the whole time and Emma's not much better for not ditching her and enabling it.

Toxic fake friendship those two

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.