Mikhila McDaid #19 She’s Got A Short Torso And A Giant Camel Toe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No doubt her past 'criminal life' was ALL for attention. Just like the whole putting her life on social media is.

Reactions: 12
She also calls herself middle aged woman in the Reddit comments. Girl, I know you look haggard but you still got a few years 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No doubt her past 'criminal life' was ALL for attention. Just like the whole putting her life on social media is.
She’s so offended that the counsellor told her she was acting out for attention. When kids shoplift 9 times out of 10 it’s for attention 🙄

• Haha
I'm sure her brother would love to know how she thinks of herself as 'the favourite' 😂

It's crazy to me that she can only think of that one thing from her childhood to support her idea that she has adhd. It's not even remotely linked. It's a silly mistake she made, nothing more. She's just so desperate to find evidence that she's always had it. Most people with genuine adhd would have countless memories of issues they had at school from an early age, with learning, concentration, friendships. She doesn't have adhd!!

Reactions: 11
She loves a story. The whole commenting on stopping watching baby reindeer incase it triggers trauma she didn’t have.

• Haha
So her trauma is from being caught shoplifting which meant she couldn't watch baby reindeer for fear of being triggered? Is she for real!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So her trauma is from being caught shoplifting which meant she couldn't watch baby reindeer for fear of being triggered? Is she for real!
She started watching it and then felt upset by it and got worried it was triggering something and she had a repressed memory, even though she doesn't. I think she was feeling empathy and wasn't used to it.

• Haha
She started watching it and then felt upset by it and got worried it was triggering something and she had a repressed memory, even though she doesn't. I think she was feeling empathy and wasn't used to it.
If it had been American, she would've watched it to the end and on repeat 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
If it had been American, she would've watched it to the end and on repeat 😂
You’re not wrong. I remember her saying she gave Line of Duty a go for about 2 episodes just because it was really popular. I liked it, and I think a lot of people did, but she didn’t watch any more, I’m convinced it was because it wasn’t American.

• Heart
You’re not wrong. I remember her saying she gave Line of Duty a go for about 2 episodes just because it was really popular. I liked it, and I think a lot of people did, but she didn’t watch any more, I’m convinced it was because it wasn’t American.
One of the best dramas out there ! I think the last episode was a pile of shite - Ian Buckells was 'H'??? I fully expected a massive twist that Steve Arnott was going to turn out to be 'H'......or even Kate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
One of the best dramas out there ! I think the last episode was a pile of shite - Ian Buckells was 'H'??? I fully expected a massive twist that Steve Arnott was going to turn out to be 'H'......or even Kate 😂
Jesus Mary and Joseph and the wee donkey

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She’s been taking night nurse every other night as an “insurance” policy. Wtf.

• Wow
  • Haha
Jeez - she's addicted to an anti-histamine now (the drowsy causing one - I've forgotten its name but, I think it begins with 'p'

Reactions: 4
I missed that, she's got proper addiction issues

I had a bit of a phase where I was semi addicted to the liquid Night Nurse years back
I was suffering really badly with insomnia and it was about the only thing that helped me sleep
Left me so groggy tho
Took ages to wean myslef off

Reactions: 7