Mikhila McDaid #19 She’s Got A Short Torso And A Giant Camel Toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched part of her latest vlog, she mentions posting on Reddit - she’s very identifiable from the small piece of information she gives in the vlog.

just to say, her post in the ADHDUK subreddit is ridiculous and if that is her childhood trauma, she’s led a very sheltered and lucky life 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I watched part of her latest vlog, she mentions posting on Reddit - she’s very identifiable from the small piece of information she gives in the vlog.

just to say, her post in the ADHDUK subreddit is ridiculous and if that is her childhood trauma, she’s led a very sheltered and lucky life 😂😂😂
the username too 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ooooh can someone give me a clue so I can see it?
she says in the blog that she asked on Reddit what time KM went on stage….and there is a KM subreddit where someone with a ridiculous username (but very Mik coded) has posted that exact question 😉….i don’t want to post her username here but it’s VERY easy to identify her

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ooooh can someone give me a clue so I can see it?
if you go on the Kacey Musgraves Reddit and search the word ‘time’ you may find a post within the first 5 results, from a username which includes a condition for which you can buy a diagnosis. I think/hope that’s ambiguous enough to be an acceptable clue?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thank you! Found it. And finally got the story of the thing she said she did as a teenger if you look at her comments on there. All I can say is WOW
Right!? Like I hate to underplay how people react to their life experiences but ffs, Mik if that’s best biggest trauma you’ve encountered, class yourself as very lucky! Also I have no clue how she thinks that means she has ADHD 😂😂😂

she says in the blog that she asked on Reddit what time KM went on stage….and there is a KM subreddit where someone with a ridiculous username (but very Mik coded) has posted that exact question 😉….i don’t want to post her username here but it’s VERY easy to identify her
if you go on the Kacey Musgraves Reddit and search the word ‘time’ you may find a post within the first 5 results, from a username which includes a condition for which you can buy a diagnosis. I think/hope that’s ambiguous enough to be an acceptable clue?
Thank you both!!

Reactions: 3
Well that wasn’t what I expected.

The way she carries on about trauma, I presumed it was linked it to times she said bipolar in the family, cutting a family member out for good that she used to have a good relationship with and tip-toeing around a family member’s feeling a lot and her being a people pleaser. I’d guessed she had an aunty maybe that was diagnosed bipolar, but that was difficult to be around, potentially abusive, and they’re no longer in contact. Or something to that effect. Obviously not.

I don’t know how her “trauma” is linked to having ADHD. I’m not sure I’d consider it trauma. Caught doing something wrong and punished. If the trauma is the shame she felt after, then obviously the punishment was strong enough that she never did it again 🤷‍♀️

Imagine giving yourself a Reddit handle with ADHD as the main part of it. She just loves it, thinking she's part of a special little club. What an odd thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She gives it away by just posting about candol stuff. Also if that’s why she has issues… she just need to grow up. That’s the way the law works unfortunately, we also don’t the value of what she took…. So who knows but again has she made this up… maybe

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Maybe I’m harsh but I agree with the above, you should be ashamed of getting caught shoplifting and being arrested is the usual outcome for doing that, all 12 years would know that.

Additionally, in WHAT WORLD does shoplifting as a teenager indicate ADHD? I note the lack of replies to her post from others who presumably have had a difficult time growing up with undiagnosed ADHD.

Reactions: 7
So given her Reddit user name, it appears the label she so desperately sought was purchased successfully 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
Maybe I’m harsh but I agree with the above, you should be ashamed of getting caught shoplifting and being arrested is the usual outcome for doing that, all 12 years would know that.

Additionally, in WHAT WORLD does shoplifting as a teenager indicate ADHD? I note the lack of replies to her post from others who presumably have had a difficult time growing up with undiagnosed ADHD.
10 is the age of criminal responsibility. Interesting that the poster thinks it's awful that she was arrested and questioned at age 12 after shoplifting.

Nowadays police wouldn't have the time!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've always thought she seems more bipolar than someone with adhd, and shoplifting would be more in line with the impulsiveness that being in a manic period can bring. I genuinely don't see how shoplifting ties in with her thinking she has adhd.

It's very odd that something she did wrong when young has become something she can use as trauma. We all have done stupid tit when young, most people have got over it or forgotten about it.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.