Mikhila McDaid #19 She’s Got A Short Torso And A Giant Camel Toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's wondering what she did to trigger the ad. Does she not remember having a filter on a few days ago and talking about it? I remember thinking how clean it made her look

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Taxi from Sheffield to Doncaster is like the most boujie’ist thing… I will add it to my bucket list

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Taxi from Sheffield to Doncaster is like the most boujie’ist thing… I will add it to my bucket list
My daughter and her mates do this twice a month - they go round Donny and end up in Sheffield at Dempsey's (gay night club - it's brilliant!).......it's not boujie lmao! 😂

Mik actually talks properly in the drive through - none of this 'two pomps' or 'moffin' bollocks!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My daughter and her mates do this twice a month - they go round Donny and end up in Sheffield at Dempsey's (gay night club - it's brilliant!).......it's not boujie lmao! 😂

Mik actually talks properly in the drive through - none of this 'two pomps' or 'moffin' bollocks!
All the best clubs I went to in the late 80's/early 90's were gay clubs. At least no fella was going to pinch my bum 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
All the best clubs I went to in the late 80's/early 90's were gay clubs. At least no fella was going to pinch my bum 🤣
...the amount of men that try and chat up my daughter .....and promise to 'turn' her....is ridiculous. Like it's a challenge! That's why she ends up in Dempsey's 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
The difference in views of the whingecast on mucky and Emma’s channels.

Mik 100k subs last podcast episode got 1,300 views
Em 25k subs last podcast episode got 3,200 views

• Haha
I wish she'd lose that unnecessary microphone! She doesn't sound any different! It's not like the camera is 30 feet away- she's such a moron!

Reactions: 9
Latest podcast episode title isn't even spelled correctly 'why are we shames'

I think the views on this one will be abysmal

• Haha
Have you all hovered over the thumbnails of the 'not a podcast' ...on Mik's channel. Apart from one, Em is looking gormless at the camera while Mik is throwing her arms around like a loon! 😂 .......these 'podcasts' are for Mik only......
---
.....and I'm also thinking Mik did not get the ADHD diagnosis she wanted........she's not mentioned it again......anywhere!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Have you all hovered over the thumbnails of the 'not a podcast' ...on Mik's channel. Apart from one, Em is looking gormless at the camera while Mik is throwing her arms around like a loon! 😂 .......these 'podcasts' are for Mik only......
---
.....and I'm also thinking Mik did not get the ADHD diagnosis she wanted........she's not mentioned it again......anywhere!
How’s she able to get the meds if she hasn’t got a diagnosis?

Reactions: 2
Latest podcast episode title isn't even spelled correctly 'why are we shames'

I think the views on this one will be abysmal
I've not watched it and probably won't but didn't think this was a "thing"... certainly not a concept in my life or a topic that is remotely of interest to me.

I've watch ONE of the podcasts so far. She barely let Emma talk and she came across quite passive aggressive towards her in my opinion. Emma is a numpty for indulging/enabling this nonsense

So ‘Why are we shames for having fun as adults?’ And ‘Why must pleasures be guilty?’

Um we’re not, within reason, and they’re not. Surely everyone’s encouraged to have interests and hobbies and what’s the point of any of it if you’re not having fon?!

So as a parent, Mik has some responsibility for her children, to take care of them, set an example etc. So shamed for having a night out with forehead Caz, no. Shamed for getting leathered and plastering it on her very public social media for her kids friend to see, maybe not ‘shamed’ but have a think about your actions.

Emma on the other hand is child free, but not by choice, has less responsibilities and should certainly pursue hobbies, travel etc.

Stupid video and I’m not watching it.

Reactions: 9
So ‘Why are we shames for having fun as adults?’ And ‘Why must pleasures be guilty?’

Um we’re not, within reason, and they’re not. Surely everyone’s encouraged to have interests and hobbies and what’s the point of any of it if you’re not having fon?!

So as a parent, Mik has some responsibility for her children, to take care of them, set an example etc. So shamed for having a night out with forehead Caz, no. Shamed for getting leathered and plastering it on her very public social media for her kids friend to see, maybe not ‘shamed’ but have a think about your actions.

Emma on the other hand is child free, but not by choice, has less responsibilities and should certainly pursue hobbies, travel etc.

I managed about 10 minutes. It was painful to listen to. Two people whittering on about nothing remotely interesting or engaging, with one talking over the other. Imagine enjoying listening the sound of your own voice that much, you thing anyone else wants to 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha

Is she confusing being shamed for having fun with being criticised for not pulling her weight as a wife and mother, leaving everything up to Lee, not putting herself out to have ever done anything child/family orientated and basically being an incredibly selfish, self centred, self obsessed narcissist??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nobody has an issue with you playing children’s games. It’s the ignoring your children, dog, husband and responsibilities by locking yaself in an office people have an issue with.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.