Mikhila McDaid #19 She’s Got A Short Torso And A Giant Camel Toe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My son’s a teacher. I’m sure he’d lorve being sat opposite a braless, middle aged woman whose boobs are practically falling out of her dress, at parents evening. Not.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
So her car is a clap trap. All that money and it just constantly has faults, I don’t get why she hasn’t just handed it back and got something else. How does she not even know who she insured with? What if she’s in an accident? “I’ve been a kept woman on cars” oh do duck off

Also doing an OOTD in Milo’s school….. the teacher will have just rolled their eyes and understood why Milo is the way he is with his mums spaniels ears out….. poor lad

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her next diagnosis should be complete scruff.

Isn’t it the most chavvy thing to be parading around with designer items but your hair is unwashed, house looks a state, husband dresses like it’s 2012…

I would put money on Shane having in his possession one of those River Island Rhianna t shirts 🤢
---
My son’s a teacher. I’m sure he’d lorve being sat opposite a braless, middle aged woman whose boobs are practically falling out of her dress, at parents evening. Not.
Also a teacher in Doncaster here…I can guarantee there will have been some eye rolling and giggles in the staff room. However, her look was FAR from the worst parents evening outfit I’ve seen in my years 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Eughh that cucumber Instagram post.. what’s Lee asking, she asks us.. probably, is my Willy ever going to be as big as this? Prats.

And the car video. Ffs piss off. She goes on about how independent she is half of this half of that and stuff. Right down the middle, furniture making modern woman.. then spills this?! Come on - I’ve always said, the way she spends you know she ain’t paying half… she’s spending it I. Primark or on vinted maybe..

And all these outfits - ok great, finding your own style (unlikely but giving benefit of doubt), but that cosplaying as gen z? Don’t flatter yourself mum!

Reactions: 4
Her next diagnosis should be complete scruff.

Isn’t it the most chavvy thing to be parading around with designer items but your hair is unwashed, house looks a state, husband dresses like it’s 2012…

I would put money on Shane having in his possession one of those River Island Rhianna t shirts 🤢
---

Also a teacher in Doncaster here…I can guarantee there will have been some eye rolling and giggles in the staff room. However, her look was FAR from the worst parents evening outfit I’ve seen in my years 😂
🤣🤣. My sons an ECT. Give it time 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What's Gen Z about a mismatched shirt, crop top and fusty old bag?
She won't look Gen Z because she's far too old. Apart from the tit top that outfit is the same as many a parent in their 30s, even 40s, might wear. She's back to thinking people will believe she's Ella's older sister rather than her mum. She's so deluded!
I just want to add, really don't like that bag, it looks all kinds of wrong, the strap is too wide, hangs at an odd angle off her body, and the bag is too flat. Aren't all the cross body bags all styled like the Uniqlo ones now, shaped to curve round the body? To me her bag looks like it would be better worn flat alongside your body, not as a cross body.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She won't look Gen Z because she's far too old. Apart from the tit top that outfit is the same as many a parent in their 30s, even 40s, might wear. She's back to thinking people will believe she's Ella's older sister rather than her mum. She's so deluded!
I just want to add, really don't like that bag, it looks all kinds of wrong, the strap is too wide, hangs at an odd angle off her body, and the bag is too flat. Aren't all the cross body bags all styled like the Uniqlo ones now, shaped to curve round the body? To me her bag looks like it would be better worn flat alongside your body, not as a cross body.
Don't forget, she's written a book about fashion or some such nonsense 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's completely deluded about how she looks.

I remember watching her video about being dumped by makeup revolution and thinking it was crappy that they clearly didn't want to work with women in their 40s.

I was genuinely really shocked to realise she was actually early 30s! That was nearly 5 years ago. And this is why i don't get this whole "i want to make over 40s content but i can't". No one would bat an eyelid.

She certainly could not pass for Ella's mum.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her house looks like a tip- junky mismatched furniture, full of clutter everywhere, clothes hanging on banisters , clothes bunched on the couch and floor, dirty dishes everywhere. Her clothes look like they came from a charity shop unwashed and ill fitting. Her life is a BIG MESS!

Reactions: 9
Did you see the stains on the spindles / balusters when she did her fake tan video? Disgusting.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
She's been to see someone in concert ..... Kacey Musgraves......then she's had a tattoo of an arrow because of Kacey's song about following an arrow. Apparently the arrow song is a gay anthem....is Mik trying to tell us something?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She's been to see someone in concert ..... Kacey Musgraves......then she's had a tattoo of an arrow because of Kacey's song about following an arrow. Apparently the arrow song is a gay anthem....is Mik trying to tell us something?
No she’s just daft

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The Kyle Richards of Donny- mind you sleeping at the side of Shane McGowan-Trump would certainly make you consider your sexual orientation. [ as he might do sleeping next to Stinky Mik]

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There's only one woman she's sexually attracted to and that's herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 13