Mikhila McDaid #17 Fine Hair & Lots Of It

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed how football-like her head is more than ever. She has no bone structure , she’s like a marshmallow .

Reactions: 9
We float this idea quite often but decided she would vlog the feck out of getting Botox for the views so it’s doubtful. Think it’s just too much salt.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
We float this idea quite often but decided she would vlog the feck out of getting Botox for the views so it’s doubtful. Think it’s just too much salt.
100% this. She’d make before and after reels, vlog the process, vlog the recovery, vlog one month after… same as her crappy microblading.

• Haha
Careful you lot. Mention Botox 3 times in a row and Mik will whoosh out of an empty Monster can in a cloud of toxic candle fumes and make a reel about how absolutely everyone is adamant she must have had Botox but she hasn't. 👻

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Funny how badly this candle shop is going. Now the seasonal wax melts are going at 2 for 1.
i went to a local makers market at the weekend and the candle stalls are ten a penny. It’s an over saturated market.

Reactions: 11
Careful you lot. Mention Botox 3 times in a row and Mik will whoosh out of an empty Monster can in a cloud of toxic candle fumes and make a reel about how absolutely everyone is adamant she must have had Botox but she hasn't. 👻
…and then make a post about being a ‘step mom’ because she thinks she looks far to young to have an adult daughter...🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
…and then make a post about being a ‘step mom’ because she thinks she looks far to young to have an adult daughter...🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
She’s absolutely convinced that she was basically a child parent when in fact she was 19 and married 🙄

Reactions: 8
Oh mik please put olive oil on your face after saying you’re not acne prone and could use it for facial massage!

Sorry, I can't even be bothered watching her any more but who is paying £8 for a concrete Christmas tree!? Or £10 for a concrete match pot, whatever the feck that is?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry, I can't even be bothered watching her any more but who is paying £8 for a concrete Christmas tree!? Or £10 for a concrete match pot, whatever the feck that is?
Nobody. You can buy tacky concrete figures from pound land for yep £1 even Christmas trees. Nobody is spending £8 for a tree made by her dirty claws and paying £5 for shipping.

The COLOUR of her computer chair. Dirty witch.

Reactions: 7
Nobody. You can buy tacky concrete figures from pound land for yep £1 even Christmas trees. Nobody is spending £8 for a tree made by her dirty claws and paying £5 for shipping.

The COLOUR of her computer chair. Dirty witch.
I doubt smoke and matches will make it much past the new year…

Reactions: 6
What with her always having her cardigan hanging off one shoulder. It’s all so contrived and deliberate. I guess is some ‘American’ thing knowing her…

Reactions: 12
She has her concrete sealer drying and dripping all over her hob. I don’t know what chemicals are in that, but it can’t be good for the hob surface or near your food preparation.

IMG_1387.jpeg

• Wow
The state of her house doing all this - on the dining table, the kitchen … vile. Lee is a clean freak too?! Don’t seem like it! Doesn’t seem like any of them are! But so grateful she shares the grimness behind it all.. really appreciate the dirty reality of it all…

Reactions: 6
The state of her house doing all this - on the dining table, the kitchen … vile. Lee is a clean freak too?! Don’t seem like it! Doesn’t seem like any of them are! But so grateful she shares the grimness behind it all.. really appreciate the dirty reality of it all…
It’s this, were if I was even remotely interested in ordering, to support a YouTube channel I’d watched years, I’ve seen her making them on the dining table and dripping on the hob, packing them on her carpet in dog hair, labelling them sitting on the couch in her pyjamas, dragging them round her estate in a trolley… That’s without taking into account her sharing sharing tit memes, Karen plugging her crochet shite, questionable website T&Cs, stickers falling off, Milo smashing up the rejects… Nothing about this sells me a luxury, cozy ideal. She’d have been better keeping the whole process secret.
I’d sooner just buy a Yankee Candle full price and be done.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.