Mikhila McDaid #17 Fine Hair & Lots Of It

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That face screams “god I look good - quick snap for no reason to share with everyone”. Clean hair and make up?!! Flippin eck it’s a special day!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine reposting a blatant spam account (brand new account,1 follower and 1 post to it's name) because you actually think it's a younger man coming on to you and want everyone to know about it, how desperate can a person get.

Her reels and her stories about her hair remind me of Britney Spears- you know that vibe where she (sadly) looks a hot mess but believes she's hot tit and has become a bit exhibitionist about it all because she's clearly unwell. Yeah, that.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That is exactly it - well spotted! That desperation for attention thing - love the hot mess/hot tit reference! Any time she’s feeling herself, whoops we all need to see and know it - all these hot step mum or horrible step mum references too?! Pretty cringey - I mean, Britney’s a successful millionaire- you’re well.. Mik from Donny… as you were!

QUOTE="boopthatnose, post: 17075833, member: 327322"]
Imagine reposting a blatant spam account (brand new account,1 follower and 1 post to it's name) because you actually think it's a younger man coming on to you and want everyone to know about it, how desperate can a person get.

Her reels and her stories about her hair remind me of Britney Spears- you know that vibe where she (sadly) looks a hot mess but believes she's hot tit and has become a bit exhibitionist about it all because she's clearly unwell. Yeah, that.
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 5
She talks some next level shite in her faves videos. Repeating same boring things every video... ear piercing story again. Talking about when she has an "event". What events? She never goes anywhere. Name drops Charlotte holdcroft who is producing content i guess mik wishes she could but with a third less sub count whilst attracting way more views.

She's so desperate to slate Charlotte Tilbury she's dragged out her second hand expiring make op to labor her point. Just bin it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That lip and cheek stain that she says has been discontinued because it's rubbish - was actually part of a limited edition........it's on the website........

Is it only Emma who gets candle PR? You'd think after 12 years on YouTube, 100k subs, silver play button she'd have made some industry friends/connections who could give her biz a shout out??

• Haha
  • Haha
Oh god the latest vlog - more eye fooking, more adhd chat from the great undiagnosed, and more kallax - yes it’s back! She sent her husband to Ikea to get her more kallax units after a day at work.. now if I asked my husband that?!? He would be telling me “go on your day off!”. That man don’t make his life any easier. And was the kallax even for the candol business? Nope I thought from what I gleaned it was for her make up!
---
She really does have hypochondria. She has to always have some ailment doesn’t she? If it’s not self diagnosed it’s the cuts bumps and bruises - apparently which we need to see and hear about. It’s an attention thing surely? Not getting it at home? Especially with the kids growing up..

I'm finding her whispering/muttering really effing annoying.......In that 12 minute vlog, she goes from a sentence to a whisper SEVENTEEN times......and now I've noticed the frequency of her whispering......I'm going to notice it even more

Reactions: 6
---
She really does have hypochondria. She has to always have some ailment doesn’t she? If it’s not self diagnosed it’s the cuts bumps and bruises - apparently which we need to see and hear about. It’s an attention thing surely? Not getting it at home? Especially with the kids growing up..
I can’t even bring myself to watch her vlogs. Every single one is her floating more diagnosis's she hasn’t had, her manic behaviour and face/hair touching, drinking energy drinks and being obnoxious.

I give it until November 1st for her damn tree to be up.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I can’t even bring myself to watch her vlogs. Every single one is her floating more diagnosis's she hasn’t had, her manic behaviour and face/hair touching, drinking energy drinks and being obnoxious.

I give it until November 1st for her damn tree to be up.
I've been watching her older vlogs............she's really acting out the symptoms of ADHD now and has done for about a year. She's not manic in her old vlogs .....or forgetful.....or clumsy. It's like it's a fun thing for her to do (???content ???) ......when ADHD can affect not only the individual's life but, everyone they have some sort of relationship with - whether it be a parent, partner, work colleague, university lecturer etc etc......I think she's a piss taker at this point :mad::mad::mad:

Reactions: 13
......I now know why she no longer buys gifts for adults at Christmas! She used to be sent electrical's (hair tools; tablets; men's electric shavers and aftershave; fragrances for women, kid's stuff, novelty items etc)....from different companies for their yearly gift guides that vloggers would film.......It seems that when she stopped covering gift guides, the freebies stopped........ :rolleyes: ......and coincidentally, so did her gift giving.......

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
What is the point in sharing beauty favourites that are discontinued? It’s not like fashion where you’re just putting outfits together with similar pieces, it’s just pointless.

Reactions: 8
100k subs, 7 hours 500 views & 3 comments lol.

You can see her entire nipples including the areolas in her cheap vest top. I swear she is bouncing around on purpose knowing she has no bra on.

Injury / illness mentions in 18 minutes:

a really bad cut that needs a neon pink plaster immediately during the video (so bad there’s nothing to see with her wildly gesticulating)

she thinks she broke her toe last night (but is going clubbing)

Decided she must be allergic to some thing as she has two spots on her eyebrow

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
100k subs, 7 hours 500 views & 3 comments lol.

You can see her entire nipples including the areolas in her cheap vest top. I swear she is bouncing around on purpose knowing she has no bra on.

Injury / illness mentions in 18 minutes:

a really bad cut that needs a neon pink plaster immediately during the video (so bad there’s nothing to see with her wildly gesticulating)

she thinks she broke her toe last night (but is going clubbing)

Decided she must be allergic to some thing as she has two spots on her eyebrow
She has spots because of the sheer amount of different tit she puts on her face. Her poor skin is screaming for help.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.