Mikhila McDaid #17 Fine Hair & Lots Of It

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve seen her making them on the dining table and dripping on the hob, packing them on her carpet in dog hair, labelling them sitting on the couch in her pyjamas, dragging them round her estate in a trolley…
This got me. So true though. 'Handmade in Yorkshire'.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just wish she'd do more videos of stickers printing. You can never have too many of those on your SM channels.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Jaclyn hill recently had to close her cosy brand and if she cant make it work I doubt the manky meme twosome will.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Mik seriously thinks this candle business will be a big thing........Smart business people pay others to make the candles (via private label) and then spend most of the profits on advertising. I've not heard her mention sending her wares to candle review vloggers/bloggers - she probably can't stand any form of critique. Her online shop only has positive reviews. If she has deleted not so favourable reviews, it's against the law - it would be a breach of consumer protection laws.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Mik seriously thinks this candle business will be a big thing........Smart business people pay others to make the candles (via private label) and then spend most of the profits on advertising. I've not heard her mention sending her wares to candle review vloggers/bloggers - she probably can't stand any form of critique. Her online shop only has positive reviews. If she has deleted not so favourable reviews, it's against the law - it would be a breach of consumer protection laws.
There probably aren’t any bad reviews because no one’s actually bought them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is she drunk in that faves video, or not spoken to anyone for a week? Bizarre chat about those bloody cakes and cheese, sitting in pyjamas that are about a size 18 that don’t fit.
Complaining about back pain again but swapping a sensible (but filthy) office chair for an arm chair, that’ll help.
Applies more oil to already greasy looking hair.

Posting more ADHD nonsense on Instagram. Isn’t this true for literally everyone? Isn’t it the point of the ‘time flies when you’re having fun’ saying?
IMG_0426.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is she drunk in that faves video, or not spoken to anyone for a week? Bizarre chat about those bloody cakes and cheese, sitting in pyjamas that are about a size 18 that don’t fit.
Complaining about back pain again but swapping a sensible (but filthy) office chair for an arm chair, that’ll help.
Applies more oil to already greasy looking hair.

Posting more ADHD nonsense on Instagram. Isn’t this true for literally everyone? Isn’t it the point of the ‘time flies when you’re having fun’ saying?
View attachment 2534673
I swear most of the adhd memes she shares are relatable to most people.

How do you know if someone has actually registered as a business? At what point is that searchable?
---
Interesting perspective....

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I think she's going through another manic phase. It's uncomfortable to watch.

Nobody has asked you about your failed bowel renewal photos Mik. You wore a filthy badly fitting dress and Shane looked like he belongs on skid row.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes. And that last part of the quoted article, she’s desperate to have something to excuse her for being a tit mother, being lazy, being messy, erratic...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did she watch the Faves and Fails before uploading?

It's 11pm. Is everyone else in bed while she's chatting away about sitting in a chair and wearing size 20 pyjamas? It's almost 5 minutes into the video and that's all she's done other than showing a nail polish. What is she talking about, trimming hangnails with a cuticle trimmer? What's so good about that mog, why even mention it if she's got nothing to say? What's she on about with removing the icing from frosty fancies? I'm sure she used to edit her sit down videos?

Forgot about the big mog. I don’t get it, Mrs Find-a-Dupe-for-Everything actually forked out about £40 for a big cup, I guess because it’s American? Has Jessica Braun got one in the same colour? Horrible looking cup anyway, don’t like how the bottom is narrower, looks too top heavy and apparently isn’t even leak proof.

It’s like that Corksicle cop all over again, out of the Fab Fit Fon box. The one only available in America but you can absolutely buy cheaper in B&M or wherever.

No coincidence I called out her vile filthy chair 3 days ago and now she has a brand new chair.

None of the stuff she is waffling on about is any thing any one wants to listen to.

Who gives a feck that she carried an arm chair up herself. It’s like she is permanently looking for a blue Peter badge from her subscribers to commend her for adulting. She is almost 40.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I always love when we’re back to the back pain with mik. It’s the predictable cycle.

• Haha
Yes. And that last part of the quoted article, she’s desperate to have something to excuse her for being a tit mother, being lazy, being messy, erratic...
Her old vlogs show the exact opposite. I've had a random thought with the ADHD self diagnosis. It's hereditary - my husband has ADHD (and has autism - which looks to be inherited from his late father) - which has been inherited by our son. This week has been fun as he's off from uni for the week - he's gone to his fiancee's tonight until Sunday (he's hard work). So, if Mik does have ADHD, which one of her parents has she inherited it from ? .....and Milo and Ella would also inherit it. She's never mentioned her children having ADHD or having them diagnosed - and as we know - she WOULD talk about it non stop. I've watched other Youtubers who have been diagnosed with ADHD and their videos are highly edited...probably due to the fact that they forget what they're talking about and 'switch off' - my son calls it 'glazing over' or 'spacing out' -and I have to constantly prompt him to get him out of this. I have never seen Mik do this in all the 10 years I've watched her. Watch her start to do it now I've talked about it here .......

• Heart

How do you know if someone has actually registered as a business? At what point is that searchable?
---
Interesting perspective....
VAT number : Where do I need to display it? As soon as you receive your VAT registration number, you have a legal obligation to display it on your business website (if you have one) and on invoices and certain receipts issued to clients or customers

They should be registered on companies house - but, they're not

• Haha
Reactions: 2
VAT number : Where do I need to display it? As soon as you receive your VAT registration number, you have a legal obligation to display it on your business website (if you have one) and on invoices and certain receipts issued to clients or customers

They should be registered on companies house - but, they're not
I thought you only need to register for vat if you're turning over X amount.... or have i got that totally wrong?

Reactions: 2
I thought you only need to register for vat if you're turning over X amount.... or have i got that totally wrong?
No that’s sort of right. A business earning £85k has to register. You can chose to register if you earn under but it’s a bit of an administrative headache if you’re not up in that sort of stuff.

You don’t need to register a business with companies house there are advantages and disadvantages to registering. For a small company again the accounting bit gets more complicated for a ltd business. A lot register when any amount of borrowing/ credit comes into play as it separates the individual and the business when it comes to liability.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.