Mikhila McDaid #17 Fine Hair & Lots Of It

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And constantly touching her face with her rank hands… nothing to do with the chemicals she was mixing for her “buisness”

Reactions: 5
Why does she attribute all her (very bloody minor) household injuries to ADHD rather than accepting the fact that most people will stub a toe, whack their head or drop something on themselves all the time if they too were doing all sorts of bloody random DIY in the middle of the house every week high on red bull and codeine without first preparing the area, themselves, no gloves, no shoes and so on. She's desperate for everything that happens to her to be something more than it is. No wonder she's knackered all the time, it must be bloody exhausting putting on such a performance every day over ever little thing, even putting on a plaster.

Re: her 'selling myself' vlog, the delusion is strong. Apparently she's always struggled with self promotion and that's why things maybe haven't been as successful as they could be but the candle shop she knows is really "going to be something" so presumably she'll be ramping it up. I'm not clear why her vlogs/reels etc containing products she is selling are not labelled #ad for her own brand when the ASA is clear on it. Can't wait for her snarky comments about it because as usual she'll think she's exempt.

From the ASAL "Own advertising If you’re posting about your own products/services; e.g., products you sell and events you’re running etc., then this also counts as advertising – even on your own personal channels. The same goes for any prize draws or giveaways you do (these are ‘promotional marketing’ and you would be the ‘promoter’).

Reactions: 8
Why does she attribute all her (very bloody minor) household injuries to ADHD rather than accepting the fact that most people will stub a toe, whack their head or drop something on themselves all the time if they too were doing all sorts of bloody random DIY in the middle of the house every week high on red bull and codeine without first preparing the area, themselves, no gloves, no shoes and so on. She's desperate for everything that happens to her to be something more than it is. No wonder she's knackered all the time, it must be bloody exhausting putting on such a performance every day over ever little thing, even putting on a plaster.

Re: her 'selling myself' vlog, the delusion is strong. Apparently she's always struggled with self promotion and that's why things maybe haven't been as successful as they could be but the candle shop she knows is really "going to be something" so presumably she'll be ramping it up. I'm not clear why her vlogs/reels etc containing products she is selling are not labelled #ad for her own brand when the ASA is clear on it. Can't wait for her snarky comments about it because as usual she'll think she's exempt.

From the ASAL "Own advertising If you’re posting about your own products/services; e.g., products you sell and events you’re running etc., then this also counts as advertising – even on your own personal channels. The same goes for any prize draws or giveaways you do (these are ‘promotional marketing’ and you would be the ‘promoter’).
My husband doesn't have ADHD - in the last 23 years he's had numerous dislocated shoulders; fallen out of the wheelie bin several times to compact the card and paper; seventeen stitches total in his hands/fingers after cutting them on glass shards; nearly amputated his leg with a faulty angle grinder; he's had tennis elbow and knee issues.....whenever he does DIY, I get the first aid kit out...
---
I wonder if Mik and her business partner have registered with HMRC as a business partnership?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She live streamed yesterday and thinks we're all stupid. She says people have asked her for Klarna/Clearpay for the candle company. Mik says she doesn't want people to 'get into debt' for candles - I think the real reason is that they haven't registered the company with HMRC as the 'buy now, pay later' schemes all require : Company information: registered company name, registered company address, organisation number and VAT-number.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What's going on with her last two videos? She's blatantly hinting for validation and approval to be pushing her candle business on YouTube whilst simultaneously putting it out there that she's never made it big on YouTube because she was too moral a person to post affiliate links and take sponsorships
🐮 💩
No one who takes a sponsorship for a portable oil filled radiator is picky! I've always thought she was too lazy to include affiliate links. She's not stupid.... with such low level views the percentage of those people who would then go on to click and buy must be miniscule... the commission you'd get wouldn't be worth the effort.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Couldn’t deal with sitting through that rambling and haven’t watched. I agree on the lazy comment above. She’s always made a big deal that doing the video description is a pain. Surely it’s a cut and paste from a word doc/notes app for the basic ‘follow me elsewhere’ bits, plus 10 mins max linking your foundation, eyeshadow palette… for a GRWM. And even with that, you’d have your most used products and shades saved in that doc.

I don’t imagine she gets many offers for sponsorship. Lol at that radiator that was the best thing ever that she lugged to her parent’s house to dog sit. I think she’s just been left on a few PR lists by lazy companies that haven’t updated in years. Like Lancome sending ‘Miss Budget Beauty’ a £20+ mascara makes no sense. Then everyone and their dog gets Hello Fresh, so nothing special there.

Reactions: 7
How long before she buys the AirPod max headphones?

(I bought some a couple of weeks ago, so I’m saying nothing🫣🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’d love to see her make a concrete phallus.

She is such a liar. She thinks we don’t have a memory. She has accepted some real dog tit adverts in the past purely for the cash.

That dodgy as feck auction house she bought 24 coats from.

Silk pillowcases for her grey dirty pillows.

Tesco uniform back to school.

Gift cards

That awful interview with caz on the sofa about accepting grey hair.

Cherryz (RIP)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think she’s just been left on a few PR lists by lazy companies that haven’t updated in years. Like Lancome sending ‘Miss Budget Beauty’ a £20+ mascara makes no sense. Then everyone and their dog gets Hello Fresh, so nothing special there.
I've been thinking this for years. She's clearly not approached by anyone new. She tries to make out She's really picky with pr but thats lies she does hello fresh, desenio (ideal if you want your bedroom to look like a premier inn) and cherry's (rip)..... literally EVERYONE over 5k were doing sponsorships with those brands, nothing picky about accepting work from them whatsoever.

I actually think she should use one of her channels to promote her business tbh. She's got nothing to lose. She's not going to put off new viewers because she's not had any in years. I think she should send out pr to small channels, try get a mention. And (correct me if this has happened and i paid no attention) but I'm really surprised she didn't do a launch party. She doesn't even try. Instead she's showing some orange splodgy spilt mess on her worktop which looks reminiscent of toddle crafts at preschool.

Don’t you worry mik, you only influence us to shower and wash our hair. You don’t influence any of us to buy anything… because anything you looorrvee is tit

Reactions: 9
I’m sure she’s been sponsored by British Lamb and eggs in the past?!
Or maybe that was a nightmare of mine…

Reactions: 4
Yes! She raved about how she is a convert to batch cooking and now uses a tiny amount of meat and fills up the rest with mushrooms to save money. The shame of accepting tit like this. No wonder her viewers abandoned her.

Reactions: 10
… because anything you looorrvee is tit
….expired and was discontinued years ago.

I’m sure she’s been sponsored by British Lamb and eggs in the past?!
Or maybe that was a nightmare of mine…
Mushrooms I think.

That dodgy as feck auction house she bought 24 coats from.
What happened there? Did she just buy them to on sell. I remember an auction site she got some backlash from. But can’t quite recall what she bought.

There’s that American shipping company she’s used to buy B&BW candles.

She was well in with Freedom makeup before Revolution (parent company?) shafted her on the palette. 😂

I remember her doing her infomercials round the shopping centre. Someone filming her swishing her hair and strutting into New Look lol.

Ugh, those frigging gift cards. And knowing she doesn’t buy presents for anyone. Full of integrity there Mik.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There was 100% some kind of mushroom ad relatively recently
Please, someone, link the mushrooms.
---
Please, someone, link the mushrooms.
Just found it. Oh my word. Its worse than the oil radiators. You can tell she's embarrassed to say she's sponsorship by mushrooms 😂 you can also tell she clearly has no idea re making basic family meals. Apparently it was a grear recipe for picky eaters... so fed it to her husband. Assume the kids were having chicken goujons and oven chips.

She can't possibly clame she's really picky about who she works with after that debacle

Last edited:
  • Haha
I loved the dig at frenemy, Em.......saying she'd been offered a few bits of tat from Temu - to make a dedicated video. She knows that most of the stuff is crap and they have questionable work practices........Glutton Em, ordered loads of autumn tat from them......

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.