Mikhila McDaid #17 Fine Hair & Lots Of It

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The school shut early today for an open evening so it was a different time to usual.

Reactions: 2
Her this is why "labels are important" post just strengthens my opinion on why labels can be destructive. She's so desperate to see herself as different she thinks she has one way of thinking and the rest of the global population has another. Complete lack of awareness that we all think differently, we all process information differently. I personally don't see any merit in her obsession with pathologising normal personality traits. Being lazy, disorganised and messy doesn't automatically mean you've got a condition!

Reactions: 16
The school shut early today for an open evening so it was a different time to usual.
But if mik added the school’s calendar to her own or had it written down, she wouldn’t need a reminder by her son! She has done this a number of times in the past with forgetting what Milo needed to wear aka when it was non uniform and she sent in him with uniform on or without the colour they needed etc. she’s a lazy parent.
Also is the school still not close enough for Milo to potentially get a bus home etc?

Reactions: 7
Not forgetting booking a holiday with Ella without even considering her youngest child’s first day at high school. She gives zero shits about any one but her. Sharing texts from her kids is low too.

Reactions: 12
She's uploaded a 'rebranding' vlog.......She says the reason people aren't buying the candles is because they thought 'Smoke + Matches' was the scent.......sure Jan!! They're renaming it 'The Candle Bar' - even though there are other people using that exact name for their candle business. If they'd hired an actual business lawyer, he would suggest business names that they can actually use with no legal repercussions :rolleyes:

...I;m going in to watch a 30 minute Friday favourites with 'Gilmour Girl's' in the title.....let's hope the tv company who owns the Gilmour Girl's doesn't slap a copyright infringement on her video.......

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was going to watch the vlog but switched off when she mentioned undiagnosed adhd about 30 seconds in.

Reactions: 11
I believe in giving credit when credit is due and she looks gorgeous in her Friday faves and fails video

• Haha
Reactions: 1
First time I've watched her in ages, ADHD mentioned in the first minute, why is she so desperate to have that label! I believe we all have it to a certain extent but we don't harp on about it. Oh and what's up with her face? Is she a big drinker, she looks so bloated! And why is she dressing like its the height of summer with her strappy vests, it's not even a good look on her!

Reactions: 14
And really needs to go back to wearing clothes. She legit sits there in bralets. And mik you’re tired by 3pm because you’re used to doing nothing and your diet is tit

Reactions: 10
Oh how cringe! I'm nearly 50, have a teeny private online presence and even I get these messages from random blokes. Why has she even shared it, does she think she's special?
What happened to going back into the office more? She really really needs to get out of her cloffice and do more before she fades ever more into obscurity.

Mik and Em seem to be under the illusion they’re a couple of cougars.

Last edited:
  • Haha
That whole favourites video was her looking at the camera with half open eyes to eye duck herself. She doesn’t look gorgeous to me. She is bloated, sweaty, dirty fingernails and tits in her armpits again.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her pushing her hair up because she thinks it will be more voluminous when we all know it’s a birds nest because she doesn’t actually wash it properly ever and never actually brushes it

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.