Mikhila McDaid #13 Mik's marrying herself in Vegas, taking Shane with her and thinking she's famous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe the puff is to do with that new face gizmo she’s been banging on about? 🤷‍♀️
Either over done it on her new toy, or more likely that she was on the ale til 2am and Emma had her up at 7am on Sunday like she has done previously.

Reactions: 1
Maybe the puff is to do with that new face gizmo she’s been banging on about? 🤷‍♀️
The one she's apparently been using on everyone who visits? I wonder if it's been cleaned in between uses. I don't really understand how it works or what it's meant to do but it sounds like she thinks it changes her bone structure.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It was like she implied she brought it out to the shed party to try it on her mates who’d have all been wearing a face foll of makeop 🤢. She’ll be dolloping one August’s Skin & Me on all the spots she has by Thursday.

Reactions: 2
I can barely contain my bladder for today’s episode. Please tell me it will contain a dodgy angle of her nose down making a cup of coffee and the opening of a parcel.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can barely contain my bladder for today’s episode. Please tell me it will contain a dodgy angle of her nose down making a cup of coffee and the opening of a parcel.
Drive thru Starbooks
Using face gizmo
Sitting in the dark in the red onesie watching Elf
Reference to ‘America’
Trip to Meadowhall
Rinse and repeat…🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Her poffyness looks like she has been licking a Guinea pig salt lick for weeks. I’ve never seen anyone get eye bags sideways over their cheeks? Its like her poffyness is the shape of those eye patches she uses too much prob burned her skin.

Those that can rhyme or be creative its time for a ✨ new thread title ✨

Reactions: 4
Mikhila McDaid #14 Grab your beige jomper and head to Primark, it's time for Vlogmas!

Mikhila McDaid #14 Jabbing at prodacts with her dirty nails then wonders why her engagement fails

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So I was convinced 10 years olds don’t believe in Father Christmas but I was talking to a work pal and his son is 11 and believes in Father Christmas!!! So maybe some people do still believe in Father Christmas at secondary school….

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Poffy from daily deliveroo, our Mik’s back vlogging Christmas on you tube

Party in the shed or dinner on your lap, it’s festive time round at the mcdaid pad

Reactions: 3
Primark haul highlights

Uschooally
Copple
Acne on her chest and back as a teen mention
Super super super
Cute cute cute
Stoff stoff stoff
Vinted mention
Buying extra small clothes for lee 🤣
Peanots
Clips of her wearing no bra or too underneath a cardigan

Saved you 8 mins of your life there guys

Wow that turtleneck makes her head look whoppingly big

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Amazon daily and deliveroo too, you know it’s Christmas time when she puffs up
So I was convinced 10 years olds don’t believe in Father Christmas but I was talking to a work pal and his son is 11 and believes in Father Christmas!!! So maybe some people do still believe in Father Christmas at secondary school….
Oh my god a mate has a 10 yr old starting secondary school sept next. Well, she being the realist, sat her daughter down and told her it’s all balls - Santa, Easter bunny, tooth fairy, the elf.. all that! Hilarious! Burst that bubble! Made me laugh!

• Haha
LORV that she did something festive. No idea why she compared it to The Holiday but I guess it wouldn't be a Mik vlog without a random comparison would it.

Who's Ester Lauder :ROFLMAO:

Her accent is all over the place at the wreath making she clealy doesn't know whether to sound donny for her colleague or fake posh for her viewers. She's a massive phony.

Is she filming her Primark haul with Emma in the room!? What a day for Emma, starting the day killing time while Khila cleans the shed, a trip to Meadowhall then watching Khila film a video. Merry Christmas!

Glad she got some cute new glorvs and a cardigan that feels 'H&M-y'.

It's been awhile but she mentions THE ACNE ON HER BACK AND ARMS AND HAVING TO USE A GLYCOLIC SPRAY.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.