Mikhila McDaid #13 Mik's marrying herself in Vegas, taking Shane with her and thinking she's famous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I think she’s ‘ired her in”

There is nothing wrong with a Yorkshire accent Mik.

Reactions: 6
Her wreath looked shite because she rushed it and finished hers before everyone else. Everyone else took their time to make it look nice. Hers looked like it had been thrown together blindfolded then run over.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“I think she’s ‘ired her in”

There is nothing wrong with a Yorkshire accent Mik.
Honestly, this was my favourite bit. As a Donny native, I can tell you that was common even by the commonest Donny standards

Reactions: 4
She had mulled wine and Bucks Fizz - she sounded like she was slurring her words slightly….then she drove home! When she got home she looked very flushed in the face…

• Wow
Reactions: 8
You really get a sense of how annoying she is when you see what she's like around other people. She just says words. People were barley even listening to her.

Reactions: 6
Just love that irony. The woman lecturing her commentor about it being sad not embracing the magic of Christmas when she has no Christmas meals with her family, doesnt wrap any presents, has no idea what her husband buys their kid, does no festive excursions with her kids and rips down her Xmas tree on Boxing Day

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She lives in Doncaster. She always lived in Doncaster I believe? She works in Doncaster with people from Doncaster. She's never lived away for uni. There is absolutely no reason for her accent to change in order for it to "come out with friends". Why is she making out like she doesn't put on a silly fake voice on purpose.

I prefer the Donny accent to be honest. Why is she embarrassed by who she is?

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Does she not realise milo will become a bullies prime target as soon as he gets to secondary school? He seems so naive/babied for his age.

Reactions: 5
So excited about Bath and Body works but won’t pay the English prices because nobody in America pays full price for them 🙄
Quick PSA they do sometimes have the Bath and Body works stuff on offer in next, they just don’t advertise it very well. I got 3 foaming hand soaps for £15 in like October and just a copple of weeks ago, the 3 wick candles were £17.50 so always keep an eye out if you’re into it

Have I missed anything by not watching her vlogmas?
No, not at all 😂

Reactions: 2
Thread name suggestion : Mikhila McDaid #14: Mik still mispronouncing her vowels and using a firming machine on Em's jowls

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her vlogmas is just not that exciting is it? Not festive in the slightest.. not even for us to pass comment on!

Reactions: 4
I loved how she said she perfectly times the school run to just drop him off or pick him up. Isn’t this the woman who spent years sitting in her car 60-30 mins before pick up time, so she could film lives?

Milo is 11 yes? Not 2? Because those cards he “designed”, my toddler made some this year too.

• Heart
Absolutely nobody I knew when I started secondary school believed in santa she really needs to tell him before he embarasses himself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Today's Christmassy vibes 🎅 🎄

Letting the dog sleep on and get its bits all over her heat pad. Isn't that what she uses for her sore back!? Is it even washable?

Asks if anyone is concerned about the Royal Mail strikes because clearly this is a new thing to her and she's somehow missed the fact that literally everyone is concerned.

Two classic grey jumper and greasy hair combos.

Footage of the dark living room.

Manny eating a digestive biscuit (is this normal?!)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.