Mikhila McDaid #13 Mik's marrying herself in Vegas, taking Shane with her and thinking she's famous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd love to know how much noise comes from that shed. It isn't even watertight with proper windows so the sound must travel. Any footage of them filming each other doing karaoke and drinking gives me so much second hand embarrassment. No one else needs to see that, just enjoy being daft with your friends. I stopped watching at that point.

Words and phrases of the day
Power sock
Dry ron
Botter

Reactions: 8
Out of all the things you could do with your friends in the lead up to Christmas I wouldn't even think of going to wander around Primark or Meadowhall. There are Christmas fairs, light events, markets etc everywhere now. You could go to a nice city and see the Christmas lights and do your shopping somewhere scenic, like York. Even just a nice meal in a local pub or somewhere that isn't a chain. I find it so depressing.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Another day…another trip to MeadowHall. She does little else in her slogs, which is probably why engagement is poor.

Reactions: 13
Out of all the things you could do with your friends in the lead up to Christmas I wouldn't even think of going to wander around Primark or Meadowhall. There are Christmas fairs, light events, markets etc everywhere now. You could go to a nice city and see the Christmas lights and do your shopping somewhere scenic, like York. Even just a nice meal in a local pub or somewhere that isn't a chain. I find it so depressing.
All of this. She's just textbook basic witch and a slave to big name consumerism. I watch those video's and think "thank feck I'm not you". Her and Lee never do anything nice like that, Emma does though so i don't know why she's not suggesting that. Pretty sure I've seen a past vlog with mik stomping along near a really busy road declaring it scenic

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do her and her fella have good jobs? She spends money like water! MeadowHall on the daily, Starbocks, Deliveroo, take-aways and Amazon deliveries every slog it seems…

Reactions: 5
“We could be in America! GASP”
Whilst pawing Bath and Bodyworks shite in Medowhall.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do her and her fella have good jobs? She spends money like water! MeadowHall on the daily, Starbocks, Deliveroo, take-aways and Amazon deliveries every slog it seems…
They have reasonable incomes, and good credit cards 🤣 she seems to fritter money away on lots of small things but compromise on the big things. She desperately wanted a new kitchen last year but clearly couldn't afford it

Reactions: 3
That cheap green foliage thing she bought and thinks is amazing looks DREADFUL

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I love how she can just justify anything, oh new place settings because we don’t have 12 that match.., the very part of Christmas she hasn’t experienced for some time is the enjoyment from spending time together as a family, no one cares if your place setting doesn’t match… no one ever has enough space to get a full family round it anyway!

I love how she can just justify anything, oh new place settings because we don’t have 12 that match.., the very part of Christmas she hasn’t experienced for some time is the enjoyment from spending time together as a family, no one cares if your place setting doesn’t match… no one ever has enough space to get a full family round it anyway!
Normal Christmas dinners are where you have to get the random plates out the back of the cupboards coz you realise last minute you don't have enough, someone ends up with the baby set of knife and fork and someone else ends up with the carving knife to eat their dinner. No normal person stresses over what tea towels they have.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What a miserable thing to do when a mate comes to stay, walk around a shopping centre.

I don’t understand them wetting themselves over B&BW and then (probably) not buying anything. Mik going crazy over the festive stoff, Emma giddy that you get their branded bag. Stop it, you’re grown women.

Did Mik just leave Emma on her own in the house for an hour while she cleaned the shed in her new onesie? Another item that’ll have to be surgically removed from her in 3 weeks, never to be seen again. Jost like her stripy Debenhams T-shirt, Tesco dongarees, tennis sweatshirt… Wouldn’t you save the cleaning til after and have a nice brekkie and mog of tea with your mate?

And did she jost wave Emma off at her door in the dark? Didn’t see Onslow there. Emma is far too tight to pay for a cab. Did Mik not even drop her to the train station?! Lol

• Haha
Emma always looks horrified when Mik points the camera at her.
Bath and Body works...Mik says £18 for a 1 wick candle is 'not bad'...LOL! You can get nice candles everywhere these days for well under a tenner. People paying £30 for those 3 wick candles are daft... go to Home Sense!
Mik claiming she needs a size small in Primark whilst shopping with 2XL Emma.
Don't get me started on the Elf thing. I swear Milo is regressing with this style of parenting.

And the Poffyness is getting worse....

Screenshot 2022-12-05 at 20.27.01.png

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Bath and Body works...Mik says £18 for a 1 wick candle is 'not bad'...LOL! You can get nice candles everywhere these days for well under a tenner. People paying £30 for those 3 wick candles are daft... go to Home Sense!
Don't get me started on the Elf thing. I swear
Milo is regressing with this style of parenting.

View attachment 1786110
Is this Hilda Ogden ?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think she honestly believes people watch her vlogmas because of the elf thing which is why she's hell bent on keeping it going year after year.

It's ridiculous to expect a kid of Milo's age to believe a toy is moving around on it's own every night. My child is 4 and I do the elf thing as it's a bit of fun for a young child, but I wouldn't want him to think this is really happening when he's over 10 years old. It's bizarre.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Surely Milo is playing up to it for the camera like Mik does. If not he’s going to get bullied something horrible in high school in 10 months time, imagine kids finding these videos?!

I skip through her elf parts every year, just lame, I don’t care. I also think that idea of the kid not being allowed to touch it just seems tight, it’s a toy, stage it amusingly once on 1st December then let the kid have it. No, some kind of sugar ceremony if a kid touches it, behave yourself!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That's what I thought, re other kids bullying him about it. It's highly unlikely any of the kids in his year at school believe in that or Father Christmas anymore never mind that Elf. Kids browse Youtube constantly these days, if they saw these videos and that an 11 year old is still believing in it he'll be ridiculed at school.
You can't baby them forever and Mik is too selfish to realise what's good for him. First the pediasure now this. Trying to stifle his football interest but happy for him to stay milky white and prone to illness stuck inside on his switch at home.

Reactions: 1
Don't get me started on the Elf thing. I swear Milo is regressing with this style of parenting.

View attachment 1786110
Maybe the puff is to do with that new face gizmo she’s been banging on about? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.