Mikhila McDaid #13 Mik's marrying herself in Vegas, taking Shane with her and thinking she's famous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's awful that she's actively trying to stop Milo from being interested in football with the passive aggressive 'this isn't a football house' crap. Purely she can't be bothered to support his interest and also because it's not an American sport.

On another note what happened to fab fit fon or whatever it was called

Mikhila your 11 year old son who is going to high school next year does not believe in Elf on the shelf

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Mikhila your 11 year old son who is going to high school next year does not believe in Elf on the shelf
She's not doing Elf on the shelf again!? Why will she encourage that but not an interest in football?

Reactions: 7
She's not doing Elf on the shelf again!? Why will she encourage that but not an interest in football?
she is unfortunately…. She’d rather infantilize her sickly 11 year old than encourage him to enjoy a sport that would help his growth and development!

Reactions: 11
I wonder if she gives him a dummy too? Sorry I forgot you’re American it’s a pacifier. I’ve never heard of a eleven year old pretending a plastic elf is real before

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She did elf on the shelf but just threw them on the floor under the tree… very imaginative.

My niece started high school in September and has done amazingly because she’s joined the sports teams. Hopefully shell be encouraging the football.

Reactions: 5
Poor Milo. My OH does like football but he wasn't keen when youngest wanted to join a team as it would eat into family time at weekends. Roll on 6 years and my son is a fairly good player, made lots of friends and my OH has ended up managing the team! It eats into A LOT of family time but the enjoyment the team get out of it makes it worthwhile.
Surely if he's interested in football it will be from mates at school anyway? Kids don't only look to their parents for role models. What a weird view.

Reactions: 10
Elliot and Matt on YT have pulled in double the amount of views than Mik for their first vlogmas.....with only 13k subscribers!! Mik's been on Youtube for 11 years and can barely scrape 1.6k views for vlogmas........

Last edited:
Elliot and Matt on YT have pulled in double the amount of views than Mik for their first vlogmas.....with only 13k subscribers!! Mik's been on Youtube for 11 years and can barely scrape 1.6k views for vlogmas........
Her engagement is dire. I wonder why…🥱 🤔

I can't believe Milo is the same age as my son I thought he was in year 4 or 5😱 she could take him to football training there's one so close to their estate maybe if it was advertised as soccer training he would have a chance

• Heart
In her Homesense come shop with me, she said she was about to order tea towels from Target in America!!! Tea towels!! She found similar ones in Homesense, they were just plain simple tea towels.
And she put stuff in her trolley pretending she’s gonna buy, then left them on shelves 😂😭
I did notice the tea towels are similar to the ones I got from IKEA for about 60p. Why would you need to import them from America!? Bizarre.

I didn't realise she took loads of that stuff out of her trolley but I'm not surprised she leaves stuff on random shelves considering she also opens boxes to look at the contents in the shop, like the Monopoly board and the diffuser.

Reactions: 9
Why would anyone want to order tea towels from America when they’re probably made in the far east? She is certifiable at this point !

I have a feeling that when she was in Vegas, she saw the plug in scent diffusers at Bath & Body works but, they don’t work over here on our electric system…. That’s why she checked the one in Home Sense.

I remember a Snapchat by a US based influencer who said the only reason people buy B & B W candles over there, is due to their massive sales where candles are $5 each - so, people stock up on them. No one ever pays full price. This influencer had a huge double cupboard full of the candles after one sale - and she said they would last her all year. She recruited her mother and daughter so they could get 20 candles each! The only people who pay full price are tourists according to her (she’s called ‘Young, Wild & Polished’)

Imagine telling your husband you’re ordering tea towels from
America during a cost of living crises ….

• Haha
Putting stuff back in the shop because she is broke but can justify ordering a tea towel from America 🤣

• Haha
I wonder if she gives him a dummy too? Sorry I forgot you’re American it’s a pacifier. I’ve never heard of a eleven year old pretending a plastic elf is real before
There's no way that boy is going to e ready for secondary school in 9 nonths
Putting stuff back in the shop because she is broke but can justify ordering a tea towel from America 🤣
She lives in a fantasy world.

Reactions: 3
The live with emma.... emma couldn't understand her when she spoke about disliking a film because of the "fonjoys"... which without the fake posh accent actually translated to font choice. You can tell Emma thinks she's talking utter shite, i have zero respect for emma in humouring this verbal diarrhoea.

Reactions: 3
Vlogmas day 3 - 66 views in 17 minutes. Oh dear!

Is she trying to look bad in her thombnails intentionally? Such poffy eyes and cheeks

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.