Mikhila McDaid #13 Mik's marrying herself in Vegas, taking Shane with her and thinking she's famous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure why she bothers. It’s all rather depressing and not particularly ‘vlogmassy’ at all.

Reactions: 8
The bowl of pills was a bit weird. Would be costing her £70 a month in prescriptions if she didn’t do the prepaid thing? What the hell is she on? pain for her back presumably. Surely not that many anti depressants after one doctors visit.

Reactions: 4
The bowl of pills was a bit weird. Would be costing her £70 a month in prescriptions if she didn’t do the prepaid thing? What the hell is she on? pain for her back presumably. Surely not that many anti depressants after one doctors visit.

Very weird. And claimed that 'this isn't all of them' when she showed the pills.
Thinking out loud maybe she's been prescribed Amitriptyline for back pain and the low mood?
But why would she have loads of different tablets.... no way does she, at 36 and of normal health, have £70 worth of prescriptions a month!

Reactions: 6
Very weird. And claimed that 'this isn't all of them' when she showed the pills.
Thinking out loud maybe she's been prescribed Amitriptyline for back pain and the low mood?
But why would she have loads of different tablets.... no way does she, at 36 and of normal health, have £70 worth of prescriptions a month!
She’s chatting tit out of her arse! She just lies!

I feel like she might have been telling porkies. Her mate Emma had a vlog about taking all sorts of vitamins, supplements and some sort of anti depressant, straight after Mik decided she was going to take vitamins too. Emma has just gone home after probably staying over with her pensioner pill box and Mik will have decided she’s back on the vitamin C and all that.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I feel like she might have been telling porkies. Her mate Emma had a vlog about taking all sorts of vitamins, supplements and some sort of anti depressant, straight after Mik decided she was going to take vitamins too. Emma has just gone home after probably staying over with her pensioner pill box and Mik will have decided she’s back on the vitamin C and all that.
The four white chunky round ones look like co-codamol or codydramol. The round yellow ones look like Naproxen 250mg. The smaller white ones could be ??citalopram (anti depressant)...the capsules could be a generic vitamin (like magnesium) or more likely, omeprazole to protect the stomach lining whilst on naproxen..... (I'm a retired RGN)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ahh, I wouldn’t have the foggiest. I‘m fortunate to have not taken anything outside of ibuprofen and paracetamol in the past 10 years.
Still, carting your days pills around the house with you in a bowl, what ever they are, seems really irresponsible with a child and a dog in the house that could get to them. I know he’s 11, but he’s a childish 11 and dare I say, quite attention seeking like his mother. I’m also a Labrador owner and mine would eat something like that left unattended, hers mightn’t, but I wouldn’t take that chance.

The four white chunky round ones look like co-codamol or codydramol. The round yellow ones look like Naproxen 250mg. The smaller white ones could be ??citalopram (anti depressant)...the capsules could be a generic vitamin (like magnesium) or more likely, omeprazole to protect the stomach lining whilst on naproxen..... (I'm a retired RGN)
Surely she’s not on anti depressants yet?. She just said she wanted to ask her doctor about them last month so I doubt she’s had any mental health assessment yet.

Reactions: 2
I find this excessive crying about Milo's school play rather strange. She seems to want to keep him young. Is it cause she doesn't want to feel old having a 16 year old and Milo getting older now too? She's not maternal in any way yet keeps crying like a weirdo.

• Haha
Surely she’s not on anti depressants yet?. She just said she wanted to ask her doctor about them last month so I doubt she’s had any mental health assessment yet.
My daughter was put on sertraline to help her cope with grieving the loss of her Nan- no mental health assessment or anything. She stopped taking them as she felt nauseous and tired on them

Reactions: 2
Ok that awful red onesie is surgically attached to her now isn’t it ? Bet it stinks.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have more children than her, work full time, also use wrap around care, my husband and i have different commutes so get home at different times and we've always made sure we have ONE meal which we eat TOGETHER. There is literally no reason why her lifestyle wouldn't allow for this, it's called parenting but i guess she wouldn't know that. Aside from moving an elf what has she actually done for her kids. She's a crap mother. Too wrapped up in herself to know she's a crap mother.

She's now using having prescribed meds as some sort of weird braggy attention seeking.

If you read here mik please can i redirect you to your vlog where you said you'd stop being so negative and going on and on about being in a fonk and you'd stop boring us half to death with your ever changing ever growing list of ailments. Can we extend that to your meds as well please

Reactions: 12
How sad is it that the meds are her 2022 highlight. Similarly to the bincident from 2021. She needs to get a grip & have her internet connection cut off!

Reactions: 7
Today's festive offering is mainly Mik sitting at her desk talking about how she isn't going to wash her greasy hair. Followed by her briefly showing off her new pyjamas that she intentionally bought in the wrong size. There's about a minute of something else at the end but the sound is so muffled and it's so dark that I switched off.

The more of these vlogs I watch the more I 100% genuinely truly believe that she has a completely different definition of “festive” and “vlogmas” than everyone else walking the planet.

she is so depressed it’s unreal. I hope the pills work and she can stop self diagnosing adhd and other ailments and realise that she has hit rock bottom. Its only up from here

Did anyone hear the rubbish she's talking about whether or not she's vaccinated in the live video posted earlier today? She genuinely doesn't understand how vaccines work, how the booster works and whether or not she's currently vaccinated. Couldn't believe what I was hearing so I switched it off after a couple of minutes. Sometimes it's not even funny to listen to these brain farts.

Did anyone hear the rubbish she's talking about whether or not she's vaccinated in the live video posted earlier today? She genuinely doesn't understand how vaccines work, how the booster works and whether or not she's currently vaccinated. Couldn't believe what I was hearing so I switched it off after a couple of minutes. Sometimes it's not even funny to listen to these brain farts.
That would have riled me. Thankfully I'm not one of the teeny tiny 900 number of people who watched. Her engagement is on its arse

Reactions: 5
Today's vlogmas is Mik doing her makeup and talking absolute rubbish. She can't be enjoying making these? The irony of the end screen music being about making Christmas memories. I can't remember the last time I watched a video from start to finish.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.