Mikhila McDaid #13 Mik's marrying herself in Vegas, taking Shane with her and thinking she's famous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s been sponsored by
- Tam Beauty
- Revolution / Makeup Obsession (same company)
- Garnier
- George at Asda makeup line
- simple skincare
- seventeen beauty
- Superdrug
- TKMAXX beauty week
- beautyspotter
- veet

these are just the ones I’ve found on a scroll through and since the asa changed the rules so ad had to be in the title.
She has had beauty sponsorships before.
Maybe the letters 'u' and 'o' should sponsor her

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What about that portable radiator? Was that sponsored? All that fuss, lugging it around to her mom’s house, haven’t heard anything of it since, as a time of year when it’s actually necessary.

did she say icemetric instead of asymmetric
Yes, I noticed that.

Reactions: 4
What about that portable radiator? Was that sponsored? All that fuss, lugging it around to her mom’s house, haven’t heard anything of it since, as a time of year when it’s actually necessary.

Yes, I noticed that.
She was complaining about their energy bill in a recent video as well. I wonder what the efficiency of that portable heater is like and whether its being used? Maybe it's in the garage gym or shed bar.

If you look through her videos with the search box the only sponsored videos have been

Emma Sleep
Tesco Scan As You Shop
Revolution pro
John pye auction house
Hello fresh
Morrisons galentine’s Day meal deals
Spa seekers
Mums eye view channel
Clairol grey hair
Lily silk
Car rental place in America

In twelve years of being a beauty tuber that is just odd. I would never want my product advertised on her channel but still she has 100,000 subscribers 🫣
Didn’t she also get sponsored by some mushroom company once too 😂

She was complaining about their energy bill in a recent video as well. I wonder what the efficiency of that portable heater is like and whether its being used? Maybe it's in the garage gym or shed bar.
Not surprising her energy is so high, they’ve got 2 tvs downstairs plus three upstairs, she works from home, plus they have the “home gym” with a tv. She’s constantly got the tv on whilst she’s working or editing etc. She’s always moaning about how their house is so dark so probably have all the lights on all of the time etc. I can’t imagine they’ve got enough brain cells between them to figure out how to reduce any energy bills to be honest 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Not surprising her energy is so high, they’ve got 2 tvs downstairs plus three upstairs, she works from home, plus they have the “home gym” with a tv. She’s constantly got the tv on whilst she’s working or editing etc. She’s always moaning about how their house is so dark so probably have all the lights on all of the time etc. I can’t imagine they’ve got enough brain cells between them to figure out how to reduce any energy bills to be honest 😂
I wish she would put the lights on her vlogging in the dark dingy living room drives me bonkers either turn a light on or turn your camera off and don't bother filming

Reactions: 8
I wish she would put the lights on her vlogging in the dark dingy living room drives me bonkers either turn a light on or turn your camera off and don't bother filming
Yet she said their electric bill was triple a typical user…. Don’t know what she is on about when you never seen any lights on! She always watches telly in the dark

Reactions: 6
Yet she said their electric bill was triple a typical user…. Don’t know what she is on about when you never seen any lights on! She always watches telly in the dark
I’m sure she has everything plugged in at all times & she uses like 5 devices at any given moment. We often see her with her phone laptop switch and TV all on.

Oh wow yes she did I remember now. She told us to save money on batch cooking by filling meals with mushrooms instead of mince 🤣 so relevant for her channel

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She was also sponsored by a seed calendar company - for her 'New England' garden..............(patio, a patch of grass and a shed)

Reactions: 3
Did any one read this?

This could have been written any time in the last 3 years (apart from the part mentioning pandemic 2 years ago) and nothing has changed.

It has zero comments even with her telling her followers how sad she is. She needs to see a doctor its worrying how she cant see that

Did any one read this?

This could have been written any time in the last 3 years (apart from the part mentioning pandemic 2 years ago) and nothing has changed.

It has zero comments even with her telling her followers how sad she is. She needs to see a doctor its worrying how she cant see that
What's the point in this blog post? It just says she's feeling crap and doesn't know why. It's not informative at all. I genuinely hope she talks to her doctor because it would probably make such a difference just making that first appointment. I don't get why she keeps trying to make content out of feeling a bit tit.

Did any one read this?

‘It’s hard to pinpoint when but at least 3 months’ try more like 3 years mik! You’ve been saying the exact same thing literally every video for years now.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Her thumbnails are horrific.

Did any one read this?

I've just skimmed it. She's so dull and self-obsessed.

Attachments

Lol it’s Saturday so we’re off to meadowhall and I’m going to film a shop with me…. How bloody boring 😂 I’ve been to the primark in meadowhall it’s crazy busy and probably the crappiest primark I’ve ever been in- literally like a jumble sale.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.